sat 25th Oct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sat 25th Oct

mae all.....how are yizall today?all good ?excellent ..then lets motor on with the weekend...woke up early this morning then fell back asleep again.....mustve needed it..yesterday was busy....drastic action....smoke bombed every room in the house,cleaned every and i mean everything in the house..in the garage Ive got a big industrial hoover so that helped..also laid a trail of jam /watered sugar away from the house...so fingers crossed ..job done.

right on we go...t n coffee (need to get some more)on the go

hiya tt hows the jollies going..sealions and pengwings?that could be anywhere from the Falkland Islands to Melbourne zoo..not reaaaally a great clue!!no matter where you are enjoy...

woweee pauly.....never seen so much scribe from you..that keyboard mustve been pretty hot!!hows you today then?do you have the kidz at the weekends too?Id go doo lalley if that was me..!!ok ..will put some jokes in for you today....

hiya Lav ..bbt..well did it go to plan yesterday?were you in peace land or was it shattered?kitchen project restarts Monday after this slight interruption!!have a great day.

hiya SL...keep the faith......the motto of Northern Soul back in its day.things certainly seem to be taking a right direction for you n the family...thats pretty good scoring on the maths for your daughter..and the 5k coming up too....never say never..you are proving that one!!so well done..ermm any good at kitchen fitting and plastering?:happy2:

hia ppqp coffee time...actually it did go kinda something like that to start with!!fingers crossed they have now moved location!!kinda wears you down !!any plans for the weekend?guess you are at your dads?have a good one...

hiya SF....how are you today then?ok ?how comes its the maths teachers that are the fount of all the hassle?so the quiz was rubbish..maybe thats down to her to choose the appropriate material!!!sorry just had to do this!!
    your post...
    I got two emails from the Math teacher. First one stating that the entire class did poorly on a quiz and she was going to review the material and give them a second chance on the quiz. The second saying....after her reviewing the material and giving the kids another quiz.....the entire class did poorly again.then finally the last one stated.......:congratulatoryk I thought it was funny!!

mornin to the other gangsters that havent made it here today..pie,Sam, Dee Tee Dee et al.
    early doors for me in the morn ing..so wont be here for the off ..have a great day...

I saw Guardians of the Galaxy last night.

We were actually watching Captain America, but the wife had her sister over and I asked if I could have a piece of their chocolate.

I see that three 'explosive experts' have been fired by the Army, for smoking weed on duty.

Must have been one of their Bong Disposal Units.

The drink-drive limit in Scotland is to be lowered to 50mg in every 100ml of blood. So if you are drinking and driving, remember to have a glass of blood in between each drink. Safety First!

Although widely believed to thick as pigsh.t, Wayne Rooney actually managed to achieve straight A's at school. Problem was the B's were crooked and the C's were illegible.

The Metropolitan Police have issued cannabis scratch and sniff cards to make it easier for people to report marijuana farms.
    So if you're looking for the grass in you're area it's the guy scratching his card and phoning the cops.

Being quite small I often go to the gym to try and build my muscle up, last night the instructor asked me if I would like any enhancements to make me look bigger.

"Yes, I would, " I told him. "

So he got me a box to stand on.

I have a job interview tomorrow, and I have to prove that I can work effectively as a team.

So I'm going with two of my friends.

A dying granny tells her granddaughter, "I want to leave you my farm. That includes the villa, the tractor and other equipment, the farmhouse and £22,398,750.78 in cash."

The granddaughter, about to be rich, says, "Oh my, granny, you are so generous. I didn't even know you had a farm. Where is it?"

With her last breath, her granny whispered, "Facebook....."

I saw a piece of chewing gum in the urinal today.

I thought, "That must have been really painful."
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good Saturday morning Abbers,

Sunny & a mild 50 degrees, heading up to 66 - not bad at all

Thanks for the coffee Mick, I'm almost at the bottom of the pot I made this morning.
    Everything did go according to plan yesterday, YB is safely planted in Florida until next Wednesday. A convention of thousands of law enforcement officials is his cup of tea ~ not mine
    I'm planning on hanging out here & catching up on odds & ends, nothing special.

Greetings to PQ, Sam, Det, SL, SF, Pauly & all the players. Wishing everyone a fabulous AF Saturday!!!!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick..thanks for kicking us off and the brew. Wow that really was some drastic action. Hope that does the trick.

Lav...enjoy having the place to yourself and doing as you wish. It always makes for a nice break.

Trip down to Dad's today but first a meeting at the office. Have to reign in one of the garden members who wants to erect a seating area before the snow flies. He has to remember this is a group project not just his. Decided this was a job for boss #1, I'm just going so I know where everyone stands.

Greetings to all who stop in....have a Super Sober Saturday all.....:happy2:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody,it's Saturday so alot of woe is me for haing to work:sad:my day is short but still come on,my fave co-worker is off on Sat itsboring,(sometimes this cursor gets stuck)yes my post was long yesterday,guess i just wanted to hear myself talk haha,Louie was a complete gentlemen,although it took me 30 minutes driving to get him to nap and as soon as we got home he was up,but surprisingly not grumpy:welldone:alrighty then hello to all,go try to put on my fake smile and have a laff,right Mick?maybe i'll get a donut haha,have a good day my peeps
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Afternoon all - run training done - managed 2.3 miles running & 1.7 walking, then to farm for riding lesson and show prep (walked 5 miles when they were up to their stuff), home to list of jobs - now pumpkin carving (no neeps injured in this carving Mick!) - they did three for the three "older" neighbours, now working on their own.
          Up tomorrow to horse show, made a pot of chili for a chili cook off. And as to renovating - nope, no good - but have a great long list when you have finished your practice run on your home!!
          Hi Pauly, Lav and PPQ. Hopefully some others may pass by today...
          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

hidy ho ABerooooos!

trying not to stress out here... just accepted an offer on the house and we have to be moved out by Dec 2nd. eeeeeeeeek!
            (ommmmm......ommmmmm). at least I'm strong and well in my AFness so that's a true blessing.

Pauly hope Sat work wasn't too much of a drag

SL, you sure are busy. glad to hear about the exercise training. does so much good for me.

speaking of which...off to bed early to hike/shoot in the morn. going to be cold and windy up on the mountain.

shouts to Lav, Mick and any super late nighters to come

be well
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
            X