thurs 6th nov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thurs 6th nov

hiya folks ..how are yo all today??all good I hope...well just jumped in to say.....at the moment I have got quite a bit on ,plus some personal issues have come up that I have to look after and get dealt with,so for a wee while I wont be spending as long on here ...most times it will be a quick bob in and hiya...until such times as I get sorted out..doesnt mean to say Ive fallen off the world,just that there are some more pressing matters..(no not ironing!!get it?)to deal with..normal service soon as..gonna have a brew now...anyone else??

take care gang :hug:
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers & happy Thursday to all!

Got the coffee Mick, thanks & I hope everything is OK with you

Nothing much to report here, dark & damp outside this morning. Guess it will be a good work day.
    No tooth related aches or pains, yay! I'm on another week of antibiotic though to get this thing healed up.

Greetings to TT, SL, PQ, Det, Sam, Pauly & everyone dropping by today.
    Make it a good AF Thursday everyone!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
      hope all is ok with you Mick. Personal stuff do crop up from time to time. Morning Lav, I was hoping for a bit more rain than what we got, we're fairly dry here. Suppose to cool off again. So close to getting the plastic on my greenhouse, guess I'll wait for a nice windy day!!

Off to work and be well everyone
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,i too hope everything is o.k with you Mick,i hope you had a nice anniversary,that's a long time togetherLav,glad the tooth is painless,i hate the dentist! Det,motel room sounds nasty,bleck,hi to TT,PPQP,Sam,been feelung very melancholly over Bobbi moving,not a good thing,i need to quit being a baby and deal
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi there abberoos. Hope the personal matters get sorted. Sorry you are blue Pauly - just go with it - but try not to dwell. Do something fun today that is for you - if you can.Just something small.
          Well I had an interesting exchange with a curtain person last night on the phone - the incompetence and rudeness was outstanding. Greetings to everyone else.

Comment

Howdy - stay in touch Mick, even if it is just a fly by - we can let you go pretty much all the way, but will need to get a whiff of you in passing if you aren't able to be more present..
            Had a meeting cancelled today - so found time - amazing what I can get done with found time!
            Sam - see you hoping for mare rain - we would be happy with ANY rain - sunny and in the 70's over here!!! I still have tomatoes ripening on the vines!
            Pauly - wish we could help. It is horrible feeling down in the dumps...hope you can climb out soon.
            TT - I need curtains too - don't have energy to even start to look into it!
            Hi Det and PP and anyone else stopping by...
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Gosh...the days do get away from me. Mick I hope all is well.....and Lav....the only painless root canal I had was from a very cute doctor

Still going through the ADHD diagnosis for my son. Still not approved. But based on a loooong email a teacher sent....I think they are now forced to do something....they can squeeze us in for 30 minutes on the 18th. It ok....by then we should have the diagnosis or some back up from the doctor.

Gosh.....for me it is freezing! Still fighting with my old company for the money they owe me. Still working on a new life....

I really believed getting sober would have changed everything....it did not. But I am glad for that

Comment

Working...
              X