friday 7th nov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friday 7th nov

hi everyone, hows folks today then?weekend coming up .has anyone got any plans?..think Im out on sunday..not too sure at the mo what the deal is but what will be will be..thanks everyone for your messages..Im doing ok ..just a bit weary..but nothing that a brew wont fix ,so here we go..will nip in later ..have a great day peeps.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Great to see that you are awake and functioning Mick! I am about to do the opposite - well not quite yet. Hope someone will supply the jokes and i'll see you all anon.

Comment

Good morning Abbers & happy Friday to all!

Mick, good to see ya fella - hope your day goes well

Wishing TT a good night!

I'm prepping for a full day with a 3 1/2 year old - oh boy!!!!
      Wishing everyone a great AF Friday!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning all
        beautiful fall day out there. Good nip in the air but not too cold, colors are past peak yet hanging there for just a smidge more enjoyment.
        Mick, hope all is well. Morning Lav, TT, SF, SL ,PQ, Pauly, Det, G-Man, DTD, and all other good friends
        Sam

Pic of the home place last week taken from my neighbors field.

IMG_0755.jpg
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Nice pics Sam!

Comment

Quick check ins today - TGIF!
            Your homestead looks a bit British Sam - lovely picture. It is fun seeing where folks come from!
            Hi Mick, hang in there...
            Lav - you too with your second round of childraising activities
            Hi TT - Bring the weekend on (but please don't end it too soon!)
            No jokes from me - not got Micks stamina for that!!
            Hi PPQ, Pauly and Det - and anyone else who may care to say Hi
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Awesome pics Sam,love the new avatar,ugh fighting a sinus/flu doo dad,i cannot get my get up and go! was supposed to have Louie all day,had to have them figure something else out,been trying to vitamin up but its not workingtaking tomorrow off to just lay in bed and let my body fight,ugh i hate this,hope everyone is well
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I went to the zoo the other day. It was empty, except for a single dog…

It was Shi tzu

How many South Americans does it take to change a lightbulb?

a Brazilian

Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl going to the bathroom?
                because the p is silent

What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college?
                bison

What do hillbillies drink out of?
                Hiccups!

I sold my vacuum the other day…
                all it was doing was collecting dust!

I got pulled over by the police last night. "I have reason to believe you've been kerb-crawling, sir," he said. "I've followed you along this road at twenty miles an hour and you've stopped five times."

"Just get off my bus, you f.cking idiot," I told him.

I sat my girlfriend down earlier and said, "Babe, you know how you're always going on about the patter of tiny feet? Well..."

"Oh my God!" she gasped, "You want us to try for a baby?"

"No, we've got rats."

Most women are very surprised when I pull down my trousers and show them my willy

Especially the ones in the window enjoying a Starbucks coffee.

The rats in the canteen at work are getting worse.

I'm going to stop buying them.

I took pity on a tramp sleeping rough in the doorway of my shop and offered him a job.

He now holds the position of draught excluder.

I tape popcorn to the ceiling.

It's cheaper than a smoke alarm

I bought an alarm clock yesterday but I took it back today and asked for a refund, I said to the assistant, "It's not working properly, I set the alarm for 7.30 am but it went off at 4.30 am."

"I'd like to give you a refund sir, but it's smashed into pieces. How do you explain the damage?" he asked.

I said, "I just told you, it's not working properly and it went off at 4.30 am."

Why have no women ever been sent to the moon?

It doesn't need cleaning yet.

the new John Lewis chrimble advert

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

Checking in though I'm still at work. Weather changing this weekend with predicted highs of -19C. Oh well, guess I knew it was coming.

Mick...glad you're able to pop in and keep us laughing. Hope things are getting sorted for you.

TT...hope you're getting a good rest.

Lav...you'll be ready for a good night's sleep tonight.

Sam..nice pic and was able to enlarge it!

Greeting SL and Pauly. Oops better go work beckons. Will check in later.....:happy2:PPQP

Comment

Yep ~ I'm tired but the day went well

Mick - loved the Monty the penguin video - very cute!
                    And fyi - I won't be doing any house cleaning on the moon, LOL

Greetings Sam - lovely pics

Hope you didn't work too hard today PQ!

Pauly, have you seen a doc about your sinus thing? You seem to have this stuff frequently & I know it sucks. A week on an antibiotic may be in order.

SL, hope you are taking it easy this weekend!

Chilly tonight but the rain has gone, yay.
                    Be well everyone!

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

first visit..confused..but not dazed altho I am imbibing. I like it here in my altered state but know I need to change my ways and cutting down is much more workable for me than a 12 step program. alcohol has become my shrinks chair..i feel such a lighter load when I am buzzed..i am not stupid, I know what how bad it is for our bodies and minds...any hope out there?

Comment

Head on over to the Newbie's Nest, if you are serious about getting sober, we can help. Link is in my signature line. Welcome! Byrdie
                        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                        X