• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saterdiddy Nov 15

Moanin all
    Doing the do at market
    Hope all have great Saturday!!
    Liberated 5/11/2013

hiya sam n everyone....its 1245...been up since 6 and havent stopped..had 1 brew..been to the tip,cleaned the windows,weeded the garden planted daffs n primroses,cleaned the wabbits out..didnt realise the time..thought it was about 11!!how are we all today?all good I hope...went up town once I had been to the tip..if I hear ho soddin ho and jingle bells once more!!!!right time for another brew...anyone else care for one?ppqp...hope all goes well with you today...
    SL..yep will show you kitchen results when its done!!..mbh not bad at doing stuff..rubbish at cleaning it up!!
    Hiya tt hows you ..even working weekend?you need you time!!!
    hiya pauly ..hows you today?feeling any better?
    hiya Lav..snow?take it you aint in the garden then?

right folks moscow...will be back later cyawl
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good morning Abbers!

Woke up to a sunny 27 degrees this morning ~ Brrrr!
      Looks like we're in for an extra early winter, like it or not.

Good luck at the market today Sam, hope you dressed in layers

Mick, you sure do pack a lot into a day - good for you, LOL
      So far today I've managed to go thru email, check in here, drink a cup of coffee & make promises to my dogs that I will feed them very soon, Ha Ha!!! It's only 8 am - there's plenty of time

Greetings to PQ, SL, SF, Det, Pauly & everyone checking in today. I'm sure I'll be back later after I actually get something done around here. Have a great AF day!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Here you go ...thought we would have a chill day.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody,can't wait to see the kitchen when it's done Mick,how'd your curry turn out?SL,those cabinets in your kitchen sound horrid! when they do flips they take the cheapest way for everything,when the housing market was going super strong here,hubs did the plumbing for so many and the owners always wanted things basically "rigged"just to look good and sell,Lav,how is everybody doing in your family?o.k i hope,Sam,have a good market day,don't think i could be outside all day in the cold,i'm too wimpy,whatcha selling tbis time of year?SF,how are you doing on the Amoryn?is it still keeping you motivated?PPQP,hope you have a good Saturday without freezing,hi Det,TT,Louie was fun yesterday,we went to buy a turkey,for some reason they're expensive this year! anyways we had alot of running around and i had to drive hubs' car and it's smaller than mine so getting Louie in and out of his carseat was back-breaking! it's so much easier in my car,well off to the hellhole,hope everyone's Saturday is bueno
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

got this today ...anyone seen it before?pauly curry was ace20141115_144946.jpg

Comment

Maybe it's a seasonal coke?what did it taste like?pepsi put out a mango flavored pepsi last summer,sounds gross but it was goodsoda companies need to experiment more with flavors,think about how all the al companies come up with all kinds of flavors,cupcake vodka,apple,mango,cranberry,lime beers,we want coool soda flavors! ugh,drank too mucho coffee,my friend brought me a surprise starbucks,waaaay too strong but it was too good to quit sipping,now i'm paying

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Watching"extreme hoards"now i can see accumulating"stuff"but garbage like pizza boxes,egg cartons,old food cans,i don't understand,Bobbi text me pics of the house they rented in Portland,it's beautiful,however $2,800 a month is damn crazy!

Comment

coca cola life..tastes just like diet coke

Comment

evening all
                    it has been a long time since I drank a soft drink. The last time I did, it tasted way too sweet.

well survived first cold market.... wasn't bad. It was about 20° F this a.m. But the sun warmed everything nicely and no wind. However, not that many people showed up. Also nice that there were fewer vendors so we could spread out a little bit.

a couple days ago Sunday was suppose to snow here, now slight chance of rain, rain Monday. Dang! I'm glad we got that plastic on!

night everybody, or morning a the case may be!
                    Sam
                    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

I like that it has stevia in it instead of aspartame

Comment

Evening all - I don't mind cleaning up if you do all the hard work Mick - sounds like we have a deal!

Tossed and turned a lot last night - 2am was wide awake, then 4am decided that was enough. Decided I need to tire myself out today so I sleep tonight. Have not run for two weeks (big mistake) - went for run at 7am - did just over three miles half running, half walking. Then did another 5 at the ranch when girls rode, then came back and got in another 2 1/2 - so 10 1/2 total - if that doesn't help me sleep, goodness knows what will! Put clean sheets on the bed too (one of my fav treats!).

Glad marked was good Sam - cold here but sun popped out this afternoon - no more rain on the horizon :egad: Emailed my egg source to hopefully get some tomorrow - it is cool enough I think I can store some in the garage for a good while now, No reply but hopefully they will get back to me.
                        Howdy Lav, PPQ, TT and Pauly - hope all is good.
                        Wishes for a visit from the sandman tonight..
                        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Yep Sam - rain predicted here for Monday. It's supposed to warm up to 54 degrees so that's OK

Mick, I used to consume Diet Coke on a daily basis. I quit it 14 years ago after an accident destroyed my sense of smell & taste for a good year (side effect of having skull surgery). I just couldn't swallow anything carbonated - weird. Now I just find it way too sweet.

Picked up today's farm share which included a nice bunch of white radishes with beautiful green tops. I thinly sliced the radishes & some red onion & sautéed them in a bit of butter with some garlic, of course. I tossed in the chopped greens at the end, just to wilt them a bit - boy were they good
                          The battery in the pick up truck decided to croak while we were at the Amish farm. YB called our son who was in a supermarket not too far away & asked him to come give us a jump when he was done - thank goodness for cell phones. The farmer sees us waiting & walk over carrying a battery, nice only the jumper cables are missing from the truck!!!! The farmer's son comes over & says 'I have cables' & runs up the hill to the house & right back with the cables. So they kindly got the truck running for us.
                          What I really wanted was a ride home by horse & buggy, Ha ha!!!

You just never know which way the day is going to turn, do you?

Pauly, I don't pick up the kids any more for fear of breaking something important - I need my back. I have one car seat & one booster seat in the back of my car. I open the door & tell them - get in. Once they are in I buckle them down properly. This granny is getting way too old for any BS, LOL

Hey there SL - the running woman!!!!
                          I have plenty of extra eggs here - if only we lived a little closer.
                          Hope you get a great night's sleep!
                          Last edited by Lavande; November 15, 2014, 08:11 PM.
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09
                          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                          X