sunday nov 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday nov 16

mea all quick jump in..it is 4.23 am so need to shift myself....but big shout to you all...hope the sleep fairy landed SL,Lav....you should have asked for a shot on the buggy!..did you like the woodstock vid?big hi pauly n sam..pppq..hope it all went well yesterday...and finally a big L O to any Ive missed..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

You missed me toots! Its Sunday evening here and I am cooking dinner, still working on my work reports, ministering to my daughter who was sick most of the weekend and has a 3 hour exam tomorrow - so forgive the brief run-by. I did manage to go for a love;y walk today and have some time to myself, look at flowers, birds etc. Looks like its definitely winter in the North so snuggle up one and all - although I guess its not so cold where Pauly and Det - or is it? Have a great sober Sunday.

Comment

Morning all
      got that quiet still sound outside that gives hints of snow. Rain is the call though, day of kicking back a little here. I'm always zoned out after market day, you know, talking to people for 4-5 hours wears my brain thin.

Mick, sounds as if you are rockin and rollin. Have a good one. Howdy TT, Hope your daughter does well on her exam. Being sick and being tested is not a fun combo.

Hello to you Lav, Det, SL, SF, PQ, Pauly, ET ALS!!

Sam
      Last edited by Samstone; November 16, 2014, 10:28 AM.
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good Sunday morning Abbers!

Cloudy & chilly here, nothing falling from the sky!

Hope you are having a good day Mick you early riser you
        I have to go back to watch all the videos you posted yesterday, thanks!

Greetings TT! I hope your daughter is feeling better & ready for her exam - poor kid!
        Keep telling us about your blooming flowers & chirping birdies. It will help us get through what looks like a long winter shaping up around these parts.

Sam, it is tiring talking to people all day - I totally get it!
        Hope you have a good day to decompress

We are going to go take a look at a house our daughter & son-in-law are thinking about buying. It's an old house in need of improvements but the price & location are just right for them. It's nice when your adult kids value your opinions & actually ask for them, Ha Ha! We have been through this with 3 old houses ourselves so I think our experience is pretty solid.

OK, greetings to everyone & sending wishes for a wonderful AF day for all!
        I'll let you know what happens

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,TT,it is cold to me cuz i'm too used to the heat,,Det is up north and it gets really cold up there,Sam,i hear you on talking to people alll day,now imagine having to touch them too,i do approx 20 haircuts a day,people ask me if my back gets tired by the end of my shift,i tell them no but my brain does! Lav,are you still unable to drink carbonated stuff?i thinki'd die without my fizz,especially in the middle of summer when i want something cold,i hate iced tea bleh,not much on my agenda today,maybe grocery shop woo-hoo,i can neverthink of anything new to make for weekly dinners and Brady's kind of a picky eater,had Louie last nite and he was pretty good,just energy filled as usual,hubs had him in the garage most of the time while i was on the couch watching"sex and the city"movie,i was trying to teach him to say"nana"cuz he just calls me "mom"(probly cuz of all the other kids)he said it now let's see if it sticks haha,hello to Quick Mick,PPQP,SL,SF,let's have a good Sundayi'll probly be back later
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi all - think someone has kidnapped the sleep fairy, and the sandman too Start my week of call tomorrow as well - so someone needs to pay the ransom tonight!!!
            Sam - feel for your brain - being an introvert that sounds like s really long day!
            Lav, I would be your best customer! No reply from egg man - might just drive out and see. Really want yellow yolks! Cracked a store egg yesterday and wondered if they took the yolk out of it!
            TT - hope your girl is better for tomorrow!
            I am chilly again today - need new windows - the cold is seeping in round the frames and the heat is zooming out I think!
            More kid moving today and need to order a farm turkey for next week! Then just the usual errands - will check back later, have a lovely Sunday (and Monday TT) all
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Pauly- I have tried many times - but I have never been able to stand iced tea. Its not a common drink here. Having a strong coffee at the moment cos its breakfast on Monday morning

Comment

I am against ice tea too! Bleh is right.
                Had three cups of hot tea this morning.
                Got my eggs:yay::welldone: 2 dozen unwashed eggs!!eggs.jpg
                (trying photo per Sams instructions!)
                Last edited by scottish lass; November 16, 2014, 01:46 PM.
                “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for kicking us off. Today finds me doing absolutely nothing except recouping from a very successful Craft Sale. We've got a heat wave, sitting around 0 and signs of melting.

TT....a walk may be in my afternoon plans if the weather holds.

Sam...finally that quiet still sound has left us. Hope it stays away for awhile. Following your plan of kicking back today.

Lav...hope the house pans out. I'm still waiting for my adult children to ask for advice. They know it all. LOL

Pauly...I loved Iced Tea but don't drink it anymore. Not the same without the 2oz of Vodka in it. LOL

SL...got it handled, paid the ransom. Hope your call week is quiet.

Although it's a little late for brunch, I think an Eggs Benedict is calling me.
                  Have a Super AF Sunday all and all to come.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

exhausted greetings ABenators near and far!!!!!!

so sore from moving furniture and putting up shelving in the new place....and we have the bulk of it ahead...eeeeek! hands are a sore bloody mess...this moving stuff is just not as much fun as I remembered ;(

SL, local fresh eggs are the only way to go, hooray!

yep, cold weather here in the high desert. going to be around 18F in the morning and I have to head off to set up a trade show that will have 3 consecutive nights of the dreaded 'hospitality suite' which I'm helping to host. ick ick ick!!!! must gather my strength somehow.... I think that will involve taking some advil and going to be early.

Sam, Pauly, Lav, Mick, TTops, PPQ (hopefully i got you all)

have a great Monday and Mick I'll take a quintuple shot of espresso in the morn ok? thanks mate!

be well loves
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                    X