wednesday 19th Nivomber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wednesday 19th Nivomber

mae all....and how is the wureld according to you today?good,bad indifferent?had a bit of a better sleep last night,but yet again up early doors....been filling the gaps in around the wallls with expanding foam..cut it all back so just ready for boarding out the floor and plastering the walls and ceiling..oh yes and Scotland lost to England at the football...grrrrrr

tea n coffee all round,so here we go....

hiya ppqp..your grace , your holiness, madam,pick your title.....and here is a big boss sized brew for you......hows things today then ?all good?hows the garden going or has work stopped due to weather?

hiya Lav........
    ..this ok till your new glasses come????he hee....so they are going to put in an offer for the house......think you need to start thinking about gettin your overalls out if they do big brew time..here you go and have a great day.

hiya pauly ...aka batwoman...did you take the fitbit back?dont know what it is but hope you get it sorted.....yep will get some pics for you..

hiya SL...how are you today?...just looking at your list and seeing what applies...
    dentist.....now and again
    orthodontist nope
    hairdressers nope
    counsellor nope
    education nott needid
    optician mr magoo.com

see we got beat by the auld enemy last night .......you get any more sleep?

hey your house must be in good shape..........your post...Yes, people in Ca say my house is old, but it was born same year as I was thats out my best line book!!!!

right peeps offski....Sam hows you wherever you are?likewise tt..hope all is well with you ...

Apparently John Bird, the man who launched that magazine that tramps give to you, has slightly bigger feet than most.

He has big-ish shoes

I was walking along the beach today when a coconut fell from a palm tree and knocked me out.

Alright, I know it's not that good, but at least it's tropical.

I was starting my new job at the chemist this morning when some bloke walked in.

"I've got a blocked nose, a sore throat and my head feels like it's going to explode." he said, "Have you got anything?"

I said, "No mate, I feel fine."

Whenever my wife goes to the supermarket I always tell her to park in the disabled space.

After watching her spend 20 minutes trying to reverse into it, nobody is going to question her.

It has been confirmed that a charity record has been released in Sierra Leone by people suffering with Ebola.

A spokesman has confirmed that the proceeds from the record will be sent to help clothe Sir Bob Geldof.

Last night's match revealed three more reasons for the Scotland to stay in the uk.

A shopkeeper in Manchester pleaded guilty today after being caught selling real Louis Vuitton and Chanel handbags.

My wife started her new diet today.

She got off to a frying start.

More than two hundred people have died trying to climb Mt. Everest.

Someone should put a fence round it or something.

20141119_061658.jpg20141119_061626.jpg10615999_849668068386400_2473750107624807189_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers & happy Hump day

It's a frosty 15 degrees at the moment - oh boy!!!
    Grateful that I don't live in upper New York where I hear they have more than 6 feet of snow on the ground - geez.

Thanks for the large type Mick - smartass
    I think the years of threading tiny embroidery machine needles have taken a toll on me. My distance vision is actually better than it used to be, strange.
    Thanks for the pics, looks familiar, that's for sure.
    I don't know if I have any energy to redo an old house but I can at least help watch my granddaughter while her parents get their hands dirty.

Greetings Sam - cold down your way?

Greetings PQ, SL, SF, Pauly, Det & everyone.
    Wishing everyone a wonderful AF day!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning all
      just clearing out the cobwebs,
      Lav, definitely a little cooler this AM. 18° when I poked my head out. Got all the inside small tunnels on the rows inside the greenhouse last night, heaters plugged up to animal waterers, and all that good preventative stuff. BUT by Monday back to 65°.

Morning Mick, sound busy already!

be well everyone, not much happening here in this neck of the woods.
      have a great one everybody.

IMG_0801.jpg
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick a fitbit is a little doo-dad that keeps track of your steps,calories,activities etc,i think my phone is a little outdated for it(guess what i'm asking for chrimbo)but it works on the computer so i'll keep it,Lav,i seen pics of Buffalo on the news last nite,that snow is insane! glad we're not there,cold for you too Sam brrrrr,i had to laugh at the joke of the lady trying to park haha,i always laugh at people who back in and out a hundred times,i just park any ole way,and i cannot parallel park! i'll drive around til i find something open,cliche female driver i know,i hope everyone checks in today,even if there's not much going on it's still nice to hear a hitoo much coffee now my stomach is sour,off to get some nuts,hello to all,back later
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for kicking us off. Enjoying a second cup before rousting myself off to work. The garden is done for the year. We'll be starting up again in March with plans of a pagoda seating area. Today should be interesting as it's the accountants employee evaluation today and she's been crossing a few lines she shouldn't have.

Lav...it's a frosty -10 (14 degrees) here too. Well I won't be complaining about the snow for awhile after seeing what happened in Buffalo. :egad:

Sam...good job on getting all that preventable stuff done. Sure beats sorting things out after the fact. The greenhouse looks great.

Pauly...sounding good this morning. I'm currently fighting off a cold, it's just more of a nuisance than anything.

Hope everyone has a Wonderful AF Wednesday.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

You do very nice work there Sam, good for you
            Is it really going back up to 65? That's good but crazy I think.

It's still cold here Pauly but not bad sitting by the fire like an old fart, Ha Ha!!!

PQ, if I ever opened my door to a wall of snow like I saw on the news today I'm fairly sure I'd have a heart attack! That is just crazy!!!! Glad you don't have anything like that - me either

Are you OK Det?
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi all - busy evening yesterday and day today - too much stuff again...popping in to say hi and off to run around again - see you later when teh world slows and lets me got off for a bit..
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
              X