thursday 20th november

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thursday 20th november

marnin all ..hows things today?all ok?our little band seems to be getting smaller n smaller!!oh well..got the plasterer here at 8 this morning...got to wait for daylight so that I can take the ceiling lights down and thats it ..job on...so my plan is to stay out of the road as much as poss today....

tea n coffee on the go ......but firstly ..da da

From and including: Friday, February 21, 2014
    To and including: Thursday, November 20, 2014
    Result: 273 days
    It is 273 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
    Or 9 months including the end date

WELL DONE SCOTTISH LASS....
    Brill 9 months in ...thats ace .see told you that you could do it!! :welldone: have a great day...and celebrate your 9 months..no I dont mean go out n get bladdered!!

mornin lav...now then ..to contiue the smart ass theme....theses are small needles needles you ok with that?so whats it today more firewatching?oh well need a masseev brew for that..here you go.

sam ...that tunnel looks hooge!!what a grand job......well done on that..I would be living in there!!

hiya pauly...how are you?ok?gotta agree with you ..a hi is just nice to let folks know you are ok....now I know what a fitbit is!!got rid of your colds,aches n pains yet?

hiya ppqp....so youve got the cold too?dont get in a flap..it isnt bird flu!!!!get it ?ok ok so the garden is off the cards till next year now?then its the pagoda area?and the accountant has got her come uppance today?oops!!brew time..6.15 just made Julie some toast...she thinks Im mad....even more enhanced the fact that she met some of the National Control and Restraint team yesterday..this is the bunch that go to all the big shouts if there is an incident/riot..trouble is we all sort of went thru together, so now the sort of senior guys are the ones I used to train and work with...so they were regaling her with all sorts of stories about me..the general consensus was as a character reference.."he was feckin mental"..so then I had to fend off all these stories that she came home with..I never used to really say anything..fun at the time ,boring now!!
    Det where are you mate?give us a shout......

tt ..yoo hoo

right ..offski time..getting light now so can take the lights down without electrocuting myself..have a great day

I was reading about this 3 year old kid in China who weighs nearly 9 stone.

His parents say he's so fat he can hardly walk to work in the morning.

Why has everything got to be a game with you?" My wife sighed.

"An excellent question love" I said, "but next time, please use the buzzer."

The inventor of autocorrect has died. I didn't even know he was I'll.

My mate said, "I hope I win the lottery tonight. I've got 6, 3, 20, 38, 15, 42 as my numbers, what are the odds?"

I said, "3 and 15."

Small children should be steamed and not herbed

My wife thinks the reason she can't fit into anything any more is not because she's fat, but because everything has shrunk.

I'm pretty sure I've never seen our car in the washing machine...

I couldn't believe that ITV broadcasted the sex offenders' register.

Then I realised I was watching the credits for Coronation Street.

A California man has stabbed his potential employer during a job interview.

At least now he knows where he sees himself in five years.

I've just been getting some advice from a friend on how to seduce women,
    Apparently the best way is eye contact.

..but all this eye poking just ain't working for me.

Poor old Bono's smashed his face in.

Hope he's got a Band Aid.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Hi there everyone. Just got home and off to sleep soon. Sorry just really busy but thinking of you all

Comment

Good Thursday morning Abbers!

Still quite chilly but not quite as bad as yesterday. And no snow - yay!

Mick, somehow it doesn't surprise me that you were considered 'mental' by your former workmates, LOL
      They probably don't know the extent of your uniqueness either the way we do around here, Ha Ha!!!!!
      Good luck with the plaster guys, that's one messy job for sure.

Hi there TT, hope you are resting.

Well, I've got my wheels back & I've handed YB the keys to his car so everyone is driving their own vehicles again. My daughter was very happy using my car for a few days & grateful for the loan of my car.
      I'm off to Curves & thinking I should get in the habit of going every morning if possible. Last evening we heard Ms Lily using the term 'enormous belly'. My daughter & I laughed until we cried because she was referring to us!!! It's not true, Ha Ha

Greetings to PQ, Sam, Pauly & everyone!
      CONGRATS on 9 AF months SL :yay:

Have a great AF Thursday everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick,the jokes were hilarious today,thanks for starting us off with a laugh,i still feel cruddy it's that ugly lungering feeling where you feel like your getting sick but it just doesn't hit yet,maybe it's the cold,Lav,i think curves eveey morning would be a good thingi've been trying to do something everyday,but when you fell yucky,it's hard to exercise,Kell brought Louie and his 3- year old cousin over for a bit last nite,they play together good for the most part,but my living room looked like a grenade went off! toys everywhere,congrats on 9 months SL,and to think you had a thread about"the elusive 30 days"awhile back,blew past that and then some,hello to SF,Det?,Sam,TT,PPQP all the readers,off to find something for my enormous belly haha
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Congrats SL well done 9 mths is amazing.

Comment

how do all!
            a quick peek in here to see how everyone is doing. Huge congrats to you SL for nine months!!!
            Pauly, hope you're feeling better. Hate being sick...
            TT, hope your day is going well, never sure what part of the day you're on!
            Mick, so you're getting plastered today, eh? The walls that is. Is that something that gets sanded too? that kind of dust goes everywhere.
            Hey Lav, well I guess it is time to show my ignorance, what is "Curves"?

howdy's to Det, SF, DTD, PQ, and of course anyone else!
            Sam
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Just had my breakfast Sam - avocado on toast. Friday morning c 7.40am. Listening to snow reports about New York at the moment.

Comment

MAE ALL....

Couldn't remember if I had posted this morning or not. Apparently it's not.

Mick...thanks for kicking us off this morning. Cold is much better today, I don't feel like I'm under water anymore. So how did the plaster job go? Did you manage to stay out of the way? Accountant had her review today and basically was told she's got 3 months to get her act together.

SL....CONGRATS ON 9 AF MONTHS :yay: I'm so proud of you.

Lav...did you make it to curves? That sounds like a good plan for the coming winter. Glad you got your car back. Any word on the new old house?

Pauly...hope you're feeling better, I seem to be on the mend. I miss my living room looking like a grenade went off.

TT....hope your Friday is going good.

Sam...any more preventative projects or are you caught up. Here's hoping this winter isn't as bad as the last one.

The boss said to pack it in early today so I left at 3pm. At least I could get home in daylight. Have a peaceful AF evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

I'm with you PPQP,seems like it gets dark at 4, i think we're in the same time zone?kinda busy at work but the way i feel i just wanted it over,off tomorrow but i'll have Louie all day so no rest but at least he's fun,he has a tent like thing shaped like a train and he always wants me to get in with him which is fine but my butt gets stuck in the tunnel,kinda funny,hope everybody has a good rest of the day
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Oh yes I did get to Curves this morning & I plan to go back tomorrow morning too!
                    Have to do something about this 'enormous belly', HA HA HA!!!!!!
                    BTW - I do not have one of those - I have no idea where my grandaughter picked up that phrase

Sam, Curves is a ladies only gym where you do a circuit on the weight machines & get some cardio done at the same time & you're out in 30 minutes. That's about teh length of my attention span anymore.

Did you get cleaned up after hurricane Louie Pauly?

Hi there PQ & TT again!
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                      SL,and to think you had a thread about"the elusive 30 days"awhile back,blew past that and then some,)
                      Pauly - I had forgotten about this!! :eek-new:
                      Thank you all - the daily abbers are a really huge part of this journey of mine - i have been in awe of you, scared to post here, worried about what you thought when I slipped, but kept coming back because you guys are the real deal - and that's what I was looking for.
                      Mick, Pauly, Lav, Det, TT, PPQ, Sam - thank you for sticking with me, not giving up on me - I am so happy that I am where I am.
                      Had some good rain here today and yesterday - very welcome, so glad we are not having the weather that other states are suffering...
                      Well, off to keep doing what I have to do - and doing it all sober - yipee:victorious:
                      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
                      X