Dec 1st ho ho fkn ho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dec 1st ho ho fkn ho

White rabbits!!!just thought I would put a real glitzy eye catching title for today!!well here we are the foist of the last..if you get my drift..How are we all doing ?all good hopefully...yep thinking about putting our deccies up...well not actually deccies ...just going to felt tip colour a coupla light bulbs!!!ictures finally downloaded ,so will put them up at the end...was out yesterday...really enjoyed the day ..no breathing in dust wood shavings,paint fumes nowt!!kitchen is about 70% done now...cooker comes today,then all thats left is plumb sink in, tile splash backs,get and fit new lights,make wall shelves n brackets..(its really hard getting reclaimed oak..and pricey too!!)final sand and paint all doors then wax them, fit handles paint walls,lay flooring,job done I think....and then a break I reckon..ok on with the show tea and coffee on the go ..

DTD......great to see you ..hoe is jy?long time no see on here hows the Cape?no wasnt gnome pinching throwing nicking smashing or making yesterday!!

hiya Lav...how are you this fine day?...Take it whatever you ended up doing yesterday wasnt too strenuous?my money is on the garden or kid watching..bbt here you go..

hiya SL..Hows you?all ok hopefully..sounds like you were making work for yourself yesterday..one of those what can I do now days?you couldve sat and watched the telly..kyle,springer judge judy..do you get all that crap over there or has it all been consigned to over here for all??and sundry to watch better off defrosting the freezer!!
    bought Julie a Paddington bear advent calendar..knowing her ..all the choccies will be gone and the windows will have iou s in them..not that she likes chocolate!!

hiya pauly...hows you ..the 99 cents store ..yeehah ..do for me that one!!certainly sounds like youve got your hands full there mate!!

ppqp...minus 14....bikini time methinks...no not for me ..you!!how are you feeling?any better?are you back in work today or gonna pull the "working from home?"bosses rights?go on you know you want to to hee hee.

hiya Sam...hope your daughter is ok mate....hopefully today is a better one for you.

right peeps thats shallot..time to go will put up pics..hopefully!!

20141129_170838.jpg kitchen in latest stage....

20141129_132429.jpg

20141130_083429.jpg took these 2 yesterday morning in Lincs

20141130_083421.jpg

20141127_195403.jpg SL...poppy arrived complete with mud from the Tower of London!!

it will only let me put 5 pics up ..next to follow
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

and the last pic ..SL the poppy..

20141128_094724.jpg

"Has anyone seen my LSD tablets?" I called out.

"In your pocket," said my dog.

I was wandering around my house today and found my wife hiding in a secret room.

I had absolutely no idea that we had a kitchen.

The inventor of Autocorrect died today.
    It was very sad as he didn't even realise he was I'll

I was driving down the motorway with my girlfriend the other day and she piped up,

"I think those people in the car next to us are from another country"

"why is that?" I said

"Well, the kids are writing on the window and it says, 'stit rey su wohs'"

My wife was sunbathing and eating an apple whilst on holiday

It really pissed me off with people asking how much for the hog roast.

Q: What did did the mother duck say to her duckling?
    A: "If you don't behave, I'm gonna quack you one."

Q: What do you do when your dishwasher stops?
    A: Kick him in the ass.

Q: What's dangerous and swings from trees?
    A: A monkey with a chainsaw.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning Mickstar! Thought our alien-tongued spammers were back when I saw the thread head! Kitchen is looking betterer and betterer, and what a gorgeous sunrise! IS the sunrise a clue to your Sunday mystery? Treasure your poppy - one of my favourite flowers, also the name of Sweetest Puppy.
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

White rabbits!! speaking of rabbits mine is a brat and loves to hide under my bed,have to get a broom to shoo him,it was cute this morning cuz Winslow always lays on my bed in the morning and as i was letting him in my room today,guess who's right behind him?bunny follows Winslow around like a shadow,Mick,the kitchen is really coming togetherit looked a mess just a week ago,that poppy is pretty,i've never seen a real one before,only the fake VFW ones they sell,it sorta resembles a rose?at least in the pic it does,got our tree up,now if Louie would leave the ornaments alone! also,we had to put it on an old coffee table we weren't using cuz i know the bunny will chew those lights to bits,it looks o.k though,well hope everyone has a good Monday,i'll try,grrrrrrrrrr
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning all
          speaking of white rabbits again..... quick dash in and out.... I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!
          Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good late morning Abbers!

Was up & out early for an appointment, then went to Curves & the supermarket. I'm supposed to be doing some work now because I may be tied up boy watching later this afternoon - waiting to hear about that

Very nice pics Mick! Love that shade of blue!
            Looks like the job will be done in time for Christmas, thank goodness!!!

Greetings Pauly, hope your day goes well!
            Hi there DTD & Sam, hope you are having a good one too!

Hello to everyone for now, I'll stop in later.
            Only 18 days until my birthday - oh no, Lol

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi all - woke up to house smelling of curry - thanks Mick! Forgot how that creeps in everywhere, but it tasted good last night and girls liked it - double win!
              Your poppy looks lovely - keep checking but not seeing any coming up to buy. Got a link to the recording of my great grandfathers name being read - what a moving ceremony http://poppies.hrp.org.uk/roll-of-honour/1st-november/
              Who gets the choccies in the advent calendar then Mick?? Would that be you?? We do get that crap on the box here, but i refuse to have that on - so have to make busy work! Love my tidy freezers though.
              Sam - hope all is good.
              Lav & Pauly - hi!
              Det and PPQ and TT - hope all is good. TT - think you are travelling again, Asia are you now?? Det - still nesting?
              OK - rental car picked up whilst the work from the last rear-ending being done - do not like driving rentals...
              See you all later
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

PS - kitchen looks great - ready to do mine really soon Mick?? Love the farmhouse sink, and the wood! Julie should be fair chuffed!
                “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Evening all
                  low key day, everyone is rested and things back to abnormal. Mick, I really like that kitchen sink. Not much to report but good to read all. Off to play some tooons.
                  Sam
                  Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

I like low key days Samwell Dr.Chocolate bit through his first strand of chrimbo lights today,little shit! he's as bad as a small child in his destroying stuff,ugh,have a headache,gonna lay around,hope everyone's day has been good
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Quick check in - conference and travelling and dodgy internet connection. All is well but I haven't caught up with everyone yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X