wed thurd ov December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wed thurd ov December

morn all...tis 6 am here...been awake since 4.....moving the cooker at 4.30 till madam told me to pack the noise in....so guess its too early to be sanding down wood!!!sink gets plumbed in today...then probably all in all about a days worki in touching up bits n pieces then ceiling light and flooring..anyways..how are yizall?good tis hump day today so its all downhill till weekend now..watched a prog on telly last night..people trying to outdo each other with chrissy lights in the garden..one family reckoned the electric bill will be up to £150 a week...makes my poundland battery operated lights look good!!:sohappy: anyways on with the show..early brews all round....

morn Lav..hows you?still got that ess en ow wubbleyou stuff coming down?did your girls get over to see you? cyber shopping?nah not for me..no room for haggling?..how much??..your having a laff..could by a new one for that!! pound notes speak volumes!!! here you go ..big brew...gratis !!

hiya Sam.....pretty smart that map....couldnt see where x marks the spot tho!!market day today?

hiya pauly..how are you doing?feeling any better?my opinion now..if you could get an activity or hobby/sport you would feel a lot better...appreciate that you are mad busy...but find time ..its in there..when you are doing the same thing day in day out it kinda wears you down ..nowt to look forward too..and then you start to feel rough..now if you had something to look forward to.....mebbe only a thought...

hiya SL..hows you today apart from getting that crap e-mail..what a load of rubbish..its so poorly put together ..

it is an expectation....really???it is party ..you will attend,you will enjoy yourself,and by the way ,because you are so irresponsible we are capping your drink tickets..to 2 ..the fact that you can buy your own is immaterial!!nothing to do with money!!make sure you watch each other,cos we will be watching you watching each other..all transplants are on hold for that period of time..oh and just in case anyone does get the odd drinky poo over the top there are lifts and rooms provided..(notice ..not paid for!!) lastly have a great evening...the perfect opportunity to be where you dont want to be,chat shit with someone you dont know,wish to know,yeh right count me out..love to turn up ..but my pet frog has just had puppies and needs tending to!!..call me cynical... grumpy old man!! gimme your phone number ..will give you the "urgently needed at home now" phone call !!if you want

hiya ppqp....glad you are feeling a wee bit better..here you go ..chicken soup..makes you feel grand!!glad you feel strong enough to deal with your ex..strangley enough...dont hear from mine..mind you it was 20 odd years ago!!! think she s a welder on a trawler in the North Sea :hahaha:

hiya SF..how are you doing?all good?see what youre missing ?all the corporate fun of the office party at Christmas too....now what more licence could you need to behave like a complete muppet??(not you as in personally by the way!)

righty ho peeps tis time I was hammering and banging and making working noises see yall laters...

So Kim Jong-un is claiming he personally hacked into Sony's servers in retaliation to them broadcasting a spoof interview.

Is there no end to this Olympic gold Medallist's talent?

I asked my doctor, "Why am I always so fat."

"Its because of your diet," he told me.

He must be a rubbish doctor because I have never even been on a diet.

The Government is warning against a new wave of phone fraud scams. To combat this it is setting up a new anti-fraud advisory service. This will have a monthly subscription of £17.50. Victims will also be able to report attempts to scam them on the special victim hotline; calls will be charged at £2.50 per minute.

I'm not saying I've been unlucky again,

But I was playing air guitar and I broke a string.

'm getting really fed up with those lazy gits I meet while I'm walking through town.

Why can't they put the leaflets in the f.cking bin instead of handing them to me to do?
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers & happy hump day!

Cloudy with showers but well above freezing today - yay!
    I have a full day of granny transport & child care ahead. The regular sitter has sick kids of her own this week so I will be getting one grandson back & forth to preschool, the older one off the bus after school & bringing them back here for dinner. So much for my plans for the day

Hi Mick, thanks for the coffee!
    The girls did not get here yesterday. The roads were iffy & my granddaughter apparently woke up in an unacceptable mood - according to my daughter, Ha Ha! I told them to stay home, an hour on slippery roads with a whining 3 year old is just not a good idea.

Greetings to all & wishing a great AF Wednesday for everyone!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Lav,i hate when they wake up in those moods! sometimes it's hard too keep them calm,Louie does that if he sleeps too long or too litttle,Mick,are you telling me to get a life?haha,went to doc yesterday,sinus infection again,figured it was,luckily hubs kept an eye on Louie last nite while i hid in my room,if he sees me he wants me,hope everyone has a good day,back later
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Checked in quickly - thanks so much for the smile Mick - you summed up all my feelings pretty dang accurate;y - and agreed, such a poorly written message!
        Rain settled a bit and lots of rainbows in sky on way to work today.
        Happy hump day all - on the road to the weekend...stay warm and dry all....
        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Hope everybody's day is going good,overcast here still,it did rain yesterday hut i missed it cuz i was in bed,looks like our little family has shrunkgotta get some more lights and 2 extension cords on Friday to finish my decs,right now i'm just trying to let the antibiotics work and kill this crap!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for kicking us off. "...a welder on a trawler in the North Sea" that is funny. Did the sink get plumbed in?

Lav...hope your transport and child care went ok today.

Pauly...hope you're on the mend.

SL...hope you had a good day.

My day was pretty quiet which is nice but makes it seem to drag on. Home for some relaxation, picked up takeout on the way home so don't have to cook.
            Have a peaceful evening all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

ahoy ABerooos!

so tired and sore I'm delirious here :eek-new: but finally handed over the keys to our old place yesterday and got the word that i no longer have
              a mortgage to pay. yeeeee har!

word to the wise...don't ever move house in winter time. egad! it snowed on us on the last frantic day. I was so miserable the thought of a 'stiff belt' actually crossed my mind but I saw through the illusion and it faded thankfully.

Mick, if I tried to operate power tools at 4:30 am I'd likely be in hospital already! if not for injury...then from my dear wife LOL

sorry i haven't been keeping up very well lately..just surviving and working like a dog, but things are now officially 'supposed to' be calming down.

no plans for holidays here except dealing with our cardboard box mansion :happy2:

be well loves
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X