firsday 4th DEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

firsday 4th DEC

MORN ALL..havent forgotten,but have been dead mad busy this morning...bought a new belt sander yesterday....and broke it this morning!!took it back to the outlet,who give them their due didnt question it...but they didnht have one in stock ..so went to one of their other branches and got one..and yes it was defo my mistake but hey ..denying all knowledge...Julie came home from work yesterday with a bit of a sneeze....and YES..it turns into manflu for me!!! if its free Im having it!!!plus my immune system is about as strong as the Swiss navy...non existent..feel pretty rubbish to be honest but hey ..sink plumbed in now,another coat of danish oil on the wood..need to harden it all off now......hope you are feeling better pauly...you havent put a curse on me have you ?not got a little doll of me sticking pins in it???:happy2:be back in a wee while folks
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers, happy Thursday to all

Greetings Mick! Sorry to hear about the manflu, LOL
    I have a strong feeling that you will be just fine! Do what every woman on the planet does - load up on OTC cold tablets & pretend like nothing is wrong, Ha ha.
    Stay busy with your kitchen project & keep your mind off of your troubles

I'm taking the afternoon off & meeting my friends for lunch. That should be a nice way to decompress after yesterday's fun-filled day on boy watch - oh boy!!!

Pauly, hope you are feeling better today! Stick with that antibiotic until it's done, OK?

Greetings to everyone & sending wishes for a wonderful AF Thursday!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,no Mick,no little bald voo-doo doll hidden under my bed in a shoebox here haha! last nite i told hubs the joke you posted about the fish oil and soggy joints,it took a bit for him to get it but when he finally did we both laughed so hard,good times manLav,it's a z-pack so only five days,i'll be sure to finish it,you have fun with your friends,you deserve some girl timegood to see you Det,i seen it snowed hard up there on the news,glad you guys are settled,and no "stiff belts"or i'll, come up there and use a real one haha,where's Sam beeen?hope everything is ok
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Phones a bum!! anyways hope everyone has a good Thurzday,hello PPQP,SL,SF,TT,and everyone else,adios amigos

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick you remind me of the energizer bunny, you just never stop. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Enjoy your day out this afternoon Lav. You deserve some me time.

Hope the antibiotics work for you Pauly.

Feeling a little tired this morning but the temps are rising and there's supposed to be lots of sun today. A nice long walk may be in my plans today.
          Hope everyone has a Terrific AF Thursday....:smile:PPQP

Comment

hiya folks tis I again...mr snottery beak!!was going to do nothing ...but that failed miserably,but now Ive had to sit down..cleaned the rabbits out...its pitch black,but they are out playing!!temperatures are at a balmy -2!!

jokes folks

U2 just announced a world tour. Are they going to sell tickets, or just break into my living room and start playing?

I took the wife out to a fancy restaurant last night. Unfortunately for me though, my food was cold. But thankfully they warmed it up after I complained so I was finally able to tuck into my ice cream.

i was having a beer with my mate when he started telling me all about his laser eye treatment. "it's marvelous", he said. "i couldn't see a thing without my glasses but now, everything is crystal clear and everything is so much better, no more glasses for me", he said. i replied, "JOHN, i'm over here..

It was three hours before I was let in for my OCD appointment this morning.

At least now the magazines in their waiting room are all alphabetically arranged.

Tattoos are a nice way to forever honor loved ones, like family members who have passed away, or skulls with bat wings that have passed away.

What has two wings and a halo?

A Chinese telephone.

My mate is addicted to brake fluid.
            But he reckons he can stop at any time.

What's the difference between virgin olive oil and regular olive oil?

Popeye's willy

The UK has moved up to number 14 in a chart for the least corrupt countries in the world.

I wonder who we bunged to get in that position.

The drink drive laws change in Scotland tomorrow. And I think Scotland is about to have the most dangerous roads in the world.

What with all those mad Scotsmen who have never driven a car sober in their lives before.

A voice in the back of my head keeps telling me...

That the doctor's messed up my mouth surgery.
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

In a grumpy mood today - so not going to hang around until I shake it off - being a real bear...see you all later...
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

What's wrong SL?just one of those days?

Comment

Hey there SL - don't leave us hanging like that
                  What's going on??

Pauly. thank goodness for Z packs, huh? Drink lots of water too
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hey - just be glad this is on the internet, I am not pleasant to be around today. I am not sure whats wrong, but I woke on the wrong side of the bed, and the girls just can't do anything right - not that they seem to be trying! I am grumpy (well - plain bitchy) and tearful...I hope to goodness I wake up better tomorrow.
                    Feel alone again, too much to cope with ....need some help bringing up my girls, sad I chose to move 6,000 miles away from home to raise a family - it really is good to have family around and there are times when I really realize just the impact of that decision and feeling it right now...
                    OK - will be getting settled soon and really hope for a better day tomorrow...
                    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
                    X