friday ..poets day 5th december...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friday ..poets day 5th december...

mornin people..how are yizall today?all good I hope..better than me ..woke up this morning wirth a head like a bag of spanners!!!dont feel so grand but hey thats it ...got the guy coming to measure up the flooring this morning...it isnt that big,but needs to be done properly...then off to get some more bits n bats....so here we go ..on with the show...see even stricken down with serious ,serious manflu,the poetry just flows....what a load of b.llox..just get on with it!!!brew time folks....

morning Lav.....hows you...?bbt ..here you go.your post...pretend like nothing is wrong, Ha ha. oh really????never seen that one before!!!! whats wrong? "nothing..slam bang smash"..then picture no sound!!-and thats just the rabbits!!how did your dinner go ?good?hope you enjoyed..supposed to be the first fall of s.ow this weekend over selected areas..yep and we are in one of those selected areas!!yipee cant wait..

hiya pauly ....how are you this fine day then..you sound pretty good ..nope didnt mean get a life ..meant get some you time in!!!you deserve it looking after the world..think ov yourself too...

hiya ppqp..hows you today then?did you go for your long walk?how come you are getting high temps and ours are dropping?that aint right!!!ok heres a travellin brew..have a good day....

hiya SL...new day new look new attitude new beginning new start......thats today..so sack the grumpy day yesterday today is the first day of the rest of your life..Im even baffling myself here!!!have a good one ..sent you a pm....

hiya Sam dtd et al ..how are you all today?hope all is well.....

right folks its time to go.
    lots of work to do you know,
    but to each and every one my friend,
    have a great day and a grand weekend

have a look at this...now before you go off on one..look where it came from...America!!!

10306463_10152525303977503_2549272900060885599_n.jpg

I'm well peed off with my neighbour today. Yesterday he kept playing the same Lionel Richie song over and over at full blast.

I wouldn't mind normally, but it was all night long.

My wife thinks it's seductive to bite her lip.

I haven't the heart to tell her it's supposed to be the bottom one.

World: We're gonna use the scale where 0° is freezing and 100° is boiling.

America: Cool, we're gonna use the one that doesn't make sense.

the man who invented the jigsaw has died. may he rest in pieces.

Dad saw my DIY efforts and agreed the hole in our ceiling to a new loft room, lost little space in the bedroom, but he did point out one thing.

"Son, when they get back from holiday, the people in the upstair's flat will go mental."

I don't think I could ever get fat, not in a month of sundaes.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers, happy Friday to all!

Looks like rain for the next 24 hours, oh well but better than snow!!!
    I'm out to Curves shortly then a stop at the supermarket. My super busy granddaughter will be here by lunch time - yay!
    I did have a nice lunch yesterday with my friends. Great to see everyone happy, healthy & doing well despite getting so damn old, LOL

Mick, I'm still pretty sure you will survive the manful, Ha Ha!
    Hope your weather doesn't slow you down too much this weekend - you know how s.now can be :eek-new:
    Good luck with the flooring!

Greetings to everyone, hope you all have a fantastic AF Friday!
    I'll check in later.

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,still overcast here which makes my mood sorta shitty,SL,i hope you're feeling better today,maybe you're feeling sorta homesick cuz of the holiday season,or maybe itwas just a pissy mood day,i hate those moods,i tend to overanalyze why i'm feeling so bad and end up crabbier! Lav,glad you had fun on your lunch datehave fun with your granddaughter,i have Louie today and we're gonna make cupcakes for hubs' b-day,and finish the decs,Mick,i hope whatever you have passes quickly,try resting it off(yeah right!)my thumb is twitching by itselfo,maybe i slept on it weird,it's giving me zee creeps,anyways hello to all,back later
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

How do all!!
        took a short break because sometimes there's just not much to say. Then I begin to realize I'm missing something in my day.

SL, hope your day is a brighter cheerier one today.

Mick, bad timing for a flu.... get rid of it soon! Maybe fumes of paint etc bothering you? I enjoyed the temperature and the jigsaw jokes.

Morning Lav, looks like it is going to be a wet market day tomorrow. Guess I got to go just to enjoy the damp and cold. Stella got muck boots?

PPQP, I forgot you did surveying... in Canada, right? I love looking at old plats. Now plat have more legal crap that somewhere around all the rules and regs cited on the drawing, there's actually a picture of the property.

Hey Pauly, hows you be? Things been sounding pretty upbeat your way!

howdy Det, SF, DTD etals!
        Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hi all - sorry for the whining - may not be the place to have done this, was really down and not much more to say yesterday. Pauly you are probably right - holidays and feeling overwhelmed, and pissy mood - double whammy. I do try to keep my sunnyside up, but not happening at present. Will sign in to stay on straight and narrow, and aim not to be a downer....
          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

hiya SL...sent a reply to your pm...but..as Im sure everyone else will agree....this thread is about lifestyle skills moods and things that affect you..what kind of a bunch would we be if the attitude was..well thats it..he/she has quit ..thats it job done.doesnt work like that..its about what we want to share on here with each other and help if poss....
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

:hug::thanks: Mick....

Comment

MAE ALL...

Killing time at work it is sooo slooow today.
                SL...whine away...this is the place to do it. Getting things out there really helps. Hope you're feeling better.
                Mick...thanks for kicking us off this morning. Did you get your bits'n'bats? Hope you feel better soon.
                Lav...enjoy your afternoon with your granddaughter.
                Sam...yup in Canada or more exact Alberta. I know what you mean about starting to feel like your missing something.
                Pauly...now it's thumb twitching...what next. Like Sam said, you do sound more up beat these days.
                Oh oh...someone at the counter...got to go.

Comment

Well ~ didn't have the girls visit after all but I'm sure I'll see them soon

Pauly - thumb twitching sounds like something I'd get - better watch out!! LOL
                  How did the cupcakes turn out? Does Louie like to stand on a chair & help like my little guys do?

Sam, my muck shoes are SO filthy I think they even gross out Stella, Ha Ha!
                  I really should treat myself to a new pair - I think these are 10 years old now
                  Watch out for that cold rain tomorrow, try to stay warm!

SL, moods come & they go. I just don't let myself dwell on stuff any more. I wasted a lot of my life worrying about stuff that was out of my control - people too. Are you bothered by the lunar phases too? My sleep has been fairly crappy all week & I swear it's the moon's fault! Hang in with us - everything is OK :hug:

PQ, I hope you have something nice planned for yourself this weekend

Have a nice night everyone!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Interesting Lav - you have me wondering. I do believe in the power of the moon. As a nursing supervisor I would refuse to cut staff in ER or OB on full moon nights - we would get busy without a doubt in both units. As I reflected I felt it was not that long ago that I felt down in the dumps so went thru the threads - the end of October saw "Howdy - here and still kicking - was a bit of a nag this morning and that makes a poor start to the day. Hoping that the light is at the end of the tunnel, and hope it comes close." - sounds similar, and just a few days before the full moon. I will keep an eye on this and do something to be prepared. It would be good if it was (in some way) as I could shore myself up - it is when it is unexpected that it takes the rug out from under me....
                    Hi PPQ & Sam.
                    PS - went to the store - 5pm on a Friday and no problems at all - could not have done that a few months ago, it wasn't till I got out that I realized I had to shop early in the morning to stay safe - what a nice feeling that it was to realize that something else had changed...
                    Have a great weekend all - thank you for being here, yet again...

Comment

Working...
                    X