Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday, Dec 6

Morning all
    looks like a soggy day ahead, should be inneresting. Bout to get off to market and saw we were threadless.

How you feeling today Mick? Hope you're on the mend.

TT, missed you yesterday, couldn't remember if you were on one of your jaunts and/or conferences.

Lav, treat yourself to a Xmas present, get the boots!

Morning to you Pauly, how's all in your neck of the woods?

SL, glad you're doing better, there's got to be a reason why so much folklore deals with the moon. I'll never forget the worst nightmare I had was up north in Vermont and we were camping. I dreamed we were being attacked in our sleep, woke up and it was a full moon, you could hear the corn field "creaking" as the moon rays were beginning to highlight the area. Very weird.

a howdy to you Det, SF, DTD and all other good folks I may have overlooked.

Sam

well I edited the date but over in the right hand new post section, still reads the 5th

knew I forgot someone.... howdy PQ!!
    Last edited by Samstone; December 6, 2014, 04:03 PM.
    Liberated 5/11/2013

hiya Sam and mornin everybody..how are you all today then?all good I hope..yep feeling a wee bit healthier today Sam,ta for asking..just moved the fridge back into the cupboard in the kitchen...door on the cupboard wont shut propelry so need to sort that out...part from that pretty easy day...nothing major ..need to do some sanding but probably not such a grand idea at the mo...brew time so off we go..

hiya LaV...hows you then?still got the rain?been a really hard frost overnight...think the remainder of my plants are now officially banjoed...and yet the camellia bush is already starting to bud up and some wee daffs sticking their heads through!!take it you have visitors this weekend again?oh well big brew before they turn up ..have a good one...

hiya madam itchy thumb ..and how are you today?feeling any better?you finished all the deccies yet?ho ho bleedin ho..nearly cloured my christmas light bulb in now!!whats the plans for today then?

hiya ppqp ..how are ou today?are you able to get to your dads today?hope so..yep got the bits and bats yesterday...brushed smoked metal plug sockets..so they are now in..and its just looking for quirky oldy things now...the recycle of life!!the next big that will catch on here is vinyl..and record players ..they are starting to command silly prices now...I digress..!!snow on the way..the sky looks pretty laden with it

hiya SL...how are you ?feeling any better..I am much like you ..you get affected by lunar phases...me its loony phases!!!hope all is well..if the worst comes to the worst ..watch Jeremy Kyle ..that will defo cheer you up!!!have a good one

right friends its time to exit stage left so I bid you adieu...have a great day all

I pulled up next to a Porche at the traffic lights and saw his window was down,

"Nice car mate, " I said, "must've set you back a pretty penny.

"£59,500," he replied somewhat smugly,

"wow, just think, " I said, "another £500 and you may have got some f.cking indicators fitted as well. "

"Do you want me to organise the Christmas party this year?" I asked my boss.

"After last year's debacle? Are you serious?" He shook his head, "Drunken public sex, fighting and arrests?"

I looked at him bewildered. "But nothing like that happened."

"Exactly."

I couldn't believe it today when I came home from work and found my wife had decided to extend our driveway.

She tried to reverse her car into the garage and demolished it.

Q: What did the blanket say when it fell of the bed?
    A: "Oh sheet!"

10 Facts About You:
    1. You're reading this now.
    2. You're realizing that this is a stupid fact.
    4. You didn't notice I skipped number 3.
    5. You're checking now.
    6. You're smiling.
    7. You're still reading this even though it is stupid.
    9. You didn't realize I skipped number 8.
    10.You're checking again and smiling because you fell for it again.
    11. You're enjoying this.
    12. You didn't realize I said 10 facts not 12.

A guy phones a law firm and says, "I want to speak to my lawyer." The receptionist says, "I'm sorry, but your lawyer died last week." The next day the same guy phones the law firm and says, "I want to speak to my lawyer." Once again the receptionist replies, "I'm sorry, but your lawyer died last week."
    The next day the guy makes his regular call to the law firm and say, "I want to speak to my lawyer." "Excuse me sir," the receptionist says, "but this is third time I've had to tell you that your lawyer died last week. Why do you keep calling?" The guy replies, "Because I love hearing it!"

Yo' Mama is so ugly, she's donating her body to science fiction.

Yo' mama so stupid, she bought a glass door with a peephole.

Clem pulled over the car by the side of the road and showed Jed where he'd first had sex.
    "It was right down there by that tree. I remember the day plainly. It was a warm summer day. She and I were so much in love. We walked down to the tree and made love for hours," Clem recalled.
    "That sounds wonderful," said Jed.
    "Yes. It was okay until I looked up and noticed her mother was standing right there watching us."
    "Oh my God! What did her mother say when she saw you making love to her daughter?"
    "Baaaaa..."

Q: What do you get when you cross a penis and a potato?

A: A dic-tater.

Yo' Mama is so stupid, she bought a book on how to read.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good morning Abbers!

Thanks for the startup Sam!
      Yep, it's a dark & damp day around here for sure. I hope your market day goes well anyway

Hi there Mick, glad to hear on are recovering. Manflu can be so annoying, Ha ha!!!!
      Keep the coffee pot hot, I think we'll need it all day long
      I need to go pick up today's farm share. I don't know how they manage but they put together a nice box of veggies for us each week

SL, I have always believed in the power of the moon. Like you I have witnessed the extreme insanity within the walls of the hospital brought on by the full moon!!!! Who are we to fight something like that? I just do my best to lay low & wait it out! Glad you are OK!

Greetings to Pauly, PQ, Det, SF, TT & everyone!
      Have a wonderful AF day one & all!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

..bits n bats!!!! 20141206_110632.jpg20141206_110650.jpg
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Love the bits and bats shelves Mick. Put those on list for my kitchen:happy2:
          Stay warm and dry Sam - have a good market day
          Feeling better today - and feel relieved that there maybe some sort of rationale behind this! Makes it copeable
          Girl #1 doing volunteering bit, Girl # 2 off on a sleep over tonight, so get some 1:1 time - love these times. Think we will watch "one flew over the cuckoos nest" - talking of loonies! (and that's where lunatic came from - luna - the moon - all makes so much sense, and I love things that make sense!)
          Hope your trip is going well TT.
          Unpacking still Det?
          Time with your Dad this weekend PPQ?
          Hope you have a good day at work Pauly
          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

,Mae everybody,late check in for me cuz i took a walk in the rain this morning and time just slipped away,it was nice to clear my headcupcakes turned out good Lav,but Louie wants to be held the whole time so i do it all one handed haha,yesterday i took him shopping with me and we were at kohl's,i was looking at leggings and i hear"ma'am"Louie had pulled all the sweaters off the shelf and was laying on th shef using a sweater as a pillow,i about died,but it was cute,the lady didn't think so, though
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Phones on crack!!! Bobby better get me one for chrimbo!! this was just an el cheapo filll in for when i dropped mine in the toilet last year(sober)but had a candy crush addiction then haha,anyways SL,enjoy your time watching"cuckoos nest"i love that movie,Mick,love the pic and the dick tater joke,Sam hope market went wellhello SF,TT,Det,PPQP,all the readers,hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Sheesh close call! the lady next door gave hubs a six pack of bud lite for his b-dayusually his drinking doesn't even phase me but those bottles were calling my name,i thought while hewas gone how i could soooo quickly chug those up! it was weird,i don't even like bottles,i was always a tall can girl,but i guess i've just been sick,it's Saturday,woman stuff,full moon,who knows but i'm glad i didn't act on the urge,when he got home i told him to get them the hell out of my fridge and put 'em in the garage! downed a burger and 2 hot dogs and copious amounts of water,feeling vanished,although the thought did linged,grrr,the al brain! anyways Mick,can you post a pic of your chrimbo decs?that would be cool

Comment

Working...
                X