sunday dec 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday dec 7th

quck jump in ..howdy doody yall..thats me best jockanese southern accent..raining like mad here ..or is it me thats mad?hope everyone is grand speak to you all later
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all!
    thanks for the kick off, we just finished with a nasty bit of cold rain which the evening ended with me chasing *!!*%^&*! cows in the dark and the rain. Now I've got to go find the next fence mending area. My neighbor's bull seems to like to walk through my fence!

Hope everyone has a marvelous Sunday!
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

no go......weather toooo bad, so happily sanding down wood and getting in madams road!!!5pm..supposed to be snowing properly...we shall see
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good morning Abbers,

Sunshine here this morning - go figure LOL!

Better to be home sanding wood Mick than battling the roads in heavy rain
        Hope you don't get too much snow tonight!

Sam, sorry about the fence & wandering cows! Sounds like your neighbor's bull was out looking for a date last night, Ha Ha.
        I know it's not funny, especially when it means you have to be out in the nasty weather too.
        Good luck on the fence repair today!

I have lots & lots to do today, no one better get in my way!!!!!
        Have a great AF Sunday everyone!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav
          he's back this morning... sunny out today, I can deal with it!! Got my cows in a another field last night with hot wire so hopefully that will bide me time to get my neighbor to come retrieve him. My neighbor just turned 90! so I'm not going to get too demanding but got to make it happen somehow. His bull likes to whoop up on my poor little bull. Mine is much smaller/younger. His bull is full of it, you might say!
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

yep here it comes !! 20141207_140517.jpg 20141207_140414.jpg 20141207_140324.jpg

Comment

Sam chasing cows, Lav chasing chickens - I just chase my girls!
              Sunday off (no call) and get a text at 7:45 from one to say please pick me up (from her sleepover) - just as I was looking forward to my Sunday off treat - cuppa in bed! Girls mother had errands to do so sleepover was over :egad: She has gone back to bed, and I sit here saying hello to you guys!
              Be safe in the snow Mick - lots of folks who have no idea how to drive in it - that is scariest!
              Managed to get some Christmas shop done yesterday when both girls were occupied (too many people in the shops for sure!) - have to really knuckle done and do my Christmas letter today - I love cards in the mail, and really try to make the effort as it is the only way I stay in touch with so many people, especially back home - but there are so few people sending cards anymore - I do find that sad.
              Will keep out of your way Lav :happy2:
              See you all later..
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Mick - #3 - is that a drystone dyke?? Looks as if it maybe...
                “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

OK
                  bull back at neighbors, I expanded my cursing vocabulary ten fold.
                  Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

hidy ho ABerooos!

Sam, glad the livestock are accounted for.

another busy weekend of unpacking and organizing here, otherwise nothing exciting in garlic wonderland

be well everyone
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                    X