No announcement yet.

Merry all and all good Christmas Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking back in on you dear PPQP, and happy to see this. Sleep tight, and awake feeling refreshed. This is a strange time of year, lots of expectations to be happy and have a great time, and it does not (often) work out that way....Thanking of you and looking forward to checking in tomorrow to see that all is ok on a new day....sweet dreams dear lady, xxx
    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Originally posted by porqoui View Post
      Thanks SL...my son went over to his grandmother's where his Dad was having dinner with her and he felt better when he got home. He said he felt like he accomplished something. We were all able to enjoy the turkey dinner. He and I need a good nights sleep and I think that will happen. My plan was to get down to some serious house cleaning during this time off and now that Chrimbo is done I feel I can start tackling that. Going to pick up some vitamin D3 to take with my multi vitamins and some more fruit and veg's to have in the house.

Thanks for being here guys, MWO was my first thought because I feel just getting it out there helps and it did. Not dreading tomorrow anymore and definitely not thinking of AL. I could just imagine where that would have landed all of us. Will check back in in the morning....:smile:PPQP
      :hug: PPQP

Comment

Working...
      X