Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sunday the day after the day after boxing day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday the day after the day after boxing day!!!

hiya folks ..how are yiz all?not stopping on long...currently trying to fix a leak on the conservatory window frame ...jeez..trying to find it!!! back on later :thumbsup:
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

MAE all. I'm taking care of a friend's dog today. She's unsure and nervous so far in unfamiliar environment, so trying to keep things quiet and calm. No power tools running around here today, probably not even a can opener!

Good luck finding the leak, Mick.

Comment

Morning all
      looking like a dreary day. Not much happening today, finishing my fence, feed, sos, but routines are good things. Mick, leaks are always the most elusive thing to find! good hunting! Morning ∏. Glad you're here!Enjoy doggy sitting.

have a good one dear friends
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good morning Abbers!

Hope you have luck finding & fixing the leak Mick. We've only had one small leak in this house, feel fortunate.

Happy dog sitting Pie!
        I have two dogs under foot & dog sit my son's goldens occasionally - I call them the Insanity Twins, ha ha!!!

Sam, the rain is approaching here, oh well.
        Good day to stay inside & make soup or something

SF, sorry you are having trouble posting but glad to hear you are OK!

Greetings to Det, Pauly, PQ, SL & everyone.
        Have a great AF Sunday one & all!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Lav,I remember the insanity twins from last time you watched them haha,not much on my agenda today,groceries, gas,boring, at least Det saved me some gas money by checking in last nite so I don't hafta drive up there haha,Brady had his little girlfriend come over last nite, even cleaned his room! I think they just played PlayStation, in other words he played,she watched, had to break down and take alka-seltzer cold stuff last nite, had weirdo dreams but at least I slept and my nose is somewhat clear, I just hate taking anything, in case my liver is weird, well hope everyone has a good Sunday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Sunday - got some rest last night! Nothing scheduled today - would love to get one girls closet cleaned out - been threatening since summer
            Sunny, cold day here - the best kind!
            Teeth extraction (for my oldest girl) tomorrow - I am getting bit nervous, hate kids in pain, and as a nurse know all the worst stories!
            Last day of call them week off work ( week on as mother!!!)
            Good to see you check in Det
            Hi Mick, Lav, Sam, Pie and Pauly
            Hope you are having a really good time TT.
            See you in a bit PQ
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

hiya folks ,here I am ..no luck in the leak tracing dept..I know where its coming from....just impossible to get to!!!Julie just been n exchanged the microwave the other one decided it didnt want to work in our house!!!rabbits are out playing in the snow!!!..my friend has gone down to London today...his son is in hosp..intestine blockage so hes gotta have an op tonight..they think it may be part of his appendix that got left in after removal when he was about 16 ..he is 29 now..so back to the leak tomorrow,,,think Ive cured the kitchen one..just this one now..hers some pics I took earlier...look at the mast sticking thru the clouds..thats Winter Hill transmitting station....not far 1014 ft high..well over half a mile!!!

20141228_154125.jpg20141228_160553.jpg20141228_153952.jpg20141228_171825.jpg
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

20141228_181321.jpg20141228_181229 (1).jpg20141228_172418.jpg20141228_172412.jpg20141228_171825.jpg look upstairs lighting in the rabbit hutch

Comment

Working...
                X