wednesday jan7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you are technically still a youngster Pauly -
    but I remember learning many years ago that older people make 70 some % of their urine at night which is disruptive to sleep. Hormone changes, caffeine intake, sleep apnea & certain medications can be involved as well. I seem to go for long periods of time without having to get up at night, then it will just start for a while....who knows? My biggest challenge is NOT to trip over a sleeping dog or some toy they left laying around. Glad you are feeling better today

Sub-zero wind chills expected tomorrow morning, geez
    The wind is making it all the worse!
    I'm sitting by the fire with a hooded sweatshirt on with the hood pulled up & I'm still cold, Ha Ha! This is very unusual for me. Maybe the hot flash era is finally over, LOL.

Greetings to Sam. PQ, TT, Det, SL, Pie & everyone.
    SL, have you ever been in or worked in a nursing home during the full moon? I swear the residents actually howl, LOL

Have a warm & comfy night all!
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Samstone View Post
      getting personal, eh... well... nah, I won't go there...
      Go ahead Sam! Live dangerously!

Pauly, I agree with everyone that you should feel free to post what's on your mind. As for your question, I sleep 7-8 hours a night, and usually get up once to pee. Didn't realize you take Antabuse. I've been on it since July, and thinking may be time to stop taking it? It didn't occur to me that I might take it on an as needed basis, rather than regularly. Hmmm.

Lav, does the hot flash era have an end? Good grief! It felt good to stick my head up in the frozen attic to check the insulation today!

SL - I too love those moments when I feel happy to be alive and sober.

Hi Det, PQ, Narilly!

TT - Keep us posted on the shower, will you? I'm such a junkie for home improvement projects.

Mick, all fingers accounted for. Haven't been near the saw today, only scissors to install weather stripping in anticipation of gusty north winds. My flooring looks like oak grain, but it's a vinyl product that meets my budget-friendly and pet-friendly criteria. The baseboards are painted pine mostly, but some are a pre-finished mystery material because I got tired of painting!

Comment

oooh rooooh ABeroooos!

all zippy and happy from a super hard fencing workout tonight.

Mick, lovely work you've accomplished mate, making me look bad though!

I drink lots of water, and just accept the fact I have to get up once or twice per night to wee. walks are healthy anyway

I do have this annoying 'jumpy legs' thing though right before I fall asleep and it often wakes me up and annoys me. thinking it could be potassium so I'm munching my 2nd banana of the night and experimenting.

I'll be in Vegas for a full week starting on the 18th of this month, so trying hard to bolster my AF resolve. ommmm ommmmm.

banana time...

be well everyone
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
        X