• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Pie View Post
      OMG! Mick, are you digging graves??
      HaaaHaaa

He had said in the past that his "partner" has been more "successful" than him. Hmmm? Pheasant hunting?

Comment

Some kind of hunting I think PPQP,I thought of something kind of war 're-enactment too,Mick wearing a kilt haha,hmm,wonder what it is? Man I'm tired, the girls at work were fixing their hair for some goings on tonight, I came home,washed my face and put sweats on,party time!!(with the couch and tv haha)
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by porqoui View Post
          HaaaHaaa

He had said in the past that his "partner" has been more "successful" than him. Hmmm? Pheasant hunting?
          Alrighty, competitive grave-digging then! First one to reach a depth of six feet, gets the trophy, and last week, Mick's partner took home the gold! Meanwhile, our Mick fell into his own hole, and had to buy beer for everyone else, after he cleaned the mud off.

There now, see how much sense this theory makes?

TT, I just saw your post, which would mean that all of the competitors are sworn to secrecy about which shoveling techniques are most effective.

Where are ya, Mick? And what say you? Have we guessed?
          Last edited by Pie; January 10, 2015, 06:27 PM.

Comment

hey thats some brainstorming going on there folks!!!I can tell you it is defo nothing to do with nicks,or visiting them taking prisoners out ,or visiting family in them....it is not war re-enactment, neither is it pheasant shooting..Lincoln plays a part in it....and yet dont get too hung up on that one!!..no pauly it is jotting about like braveheart either!!nor digging graves..and yes it is legal..and yes the mistress is eliminated...jeez its hard enough lookin after one woman!!! :victorious: some great thinking going on tho
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

You dress up like Lincoln in a play? A lincoln log building competition?working on restoring old Lincoln continentals?
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

pauly ..imagine me dressed as lincoln..Id get locked up!!as for continentals.....love to ..but unfortunately no..as for log cabins ..they wouldnt last too long here...so unfortunately no prize for the lady this time :sad:
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hi all - thanks for teh piccie of me this morning Mick!
                  My daughters want Doc Martins TT - Oldest found a great pair with the Union Jack on, but cost close to $200!!!
                  Pat - I stick here and the Gloamers, safe and happy, with folks serious about making this work, but living real lives at the same time.
                  Mick - I believe we ruled out lay-preaching and visiting shut-ins too right? Lincoln is a old English town with lots of history...
                  Lav - did you see new Ca law about size of hen houses - they have to be a certain size now....
                  Sam, sorry about the fence...good fencing costs a lot...
                  Got a good walk in - took both ranch dogs, did about 5 miles - saw hawks, egrets and lots of birds singing - I missed the walks in December - and my feet & legs are feeling effects of my laziness...
                  Really enjoying being sober just now....feeling good!
                  “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

I still think this is what Mick is doing Sunday mornings - someone is dying these sheep pink, HA HA!!!!

SL, I did know about that new law passed in CA - good thing too!
                    My girls have always had plenty of space indoors & out, makes for happier hens

Just checked & it's down to 7 degrees again tonight - Brrrr!
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X