tues 13th...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tues 13th...

hiya folks its me again..its 1210 over here ...again been up since about 6 ,the 2 little oak collars that I made in the kitchen yestewrday,madam decided that they looked nice and the top ones should be changed,so guess what Ive been making all morning..they are really finicky and I have broken 3 already!!!oh yes and forr all the guessers..I will be out earkly doors tomorrow if the weather holds and there is no ice..failing that..then thursday...sheeit ...as I sdpeak it has just started hailstoning down...hopefully it will fair off

on we go..need a nice hot brew...anyone else?...

hiya Sam..how r you today mate? whats on the agenda for today then?cant beat home grown veg....lot of peopl reckon that there is no different ..I def think there is

hiya pie ..how are you today then?all good ..hope I havent returned the cut thumb favour!that Amyrillis looks nice..for some reason red flowers are my fave...Julies are pinks and poiples..lot to be said for mature workers...dont throw a sickie at the drop of a hat..more work conscious,respectful to name a few..hey youll def get the job!!

hiya Lav..boy oh boy ..you sure hit the jackpot with that one.....5 hrs..aint you the lucky one!!!heres a hoooge brew to sit at your machine with!!I think I spoke too soon ..its that crappy snow coming down now....bummer.com whats the difference between Amish pickle and"english " type?

hiya SL...hows you then?the reason Im using snide Lavender at the mo is mine hant grown ..looking out the window Ive got about 15 lavenders,what I will do is when the spring/summer comes will cut some and mix them in ...that way you get the smell and look.....if its foggy,how can you see the pansies?:hahaha: have a great day

hiya pauly..how are you feeling today then? any better?...hope so....lets get you some yo momma jokes cheer ya up!!!

hiya ppqp..how are you feeling?any better ..big brew or chicken soup?here you go...

hiya Narilly...how are you?all ok..as a kid I hated parsnips..basically my dad knew someone who grew them and he did too,so it was parsnips with everything except custard!! but now lov them..roasted with rosemary and black pepper on them!!

hiya tt ..hows upside downy land today?had a good day at work?

right folk get the jokes in time then offski...c yawl

Yo mama is so ugly that she gave Freddy Krueger nightmares

Yo mama is so ugly that when she was born her mom said, What a treasure, and her dad said ,Yes, lets go bury it.

Yo mama so ugly, her birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

Yo mamma is so ugly she made One Direction go another direction

Yo mama is so ugly that when she went trick-or-treaty kids said she had a really ugly costume, and she said, What do you mean? I forgot it..its at home

Yo mama so ugly, Hello Kitty said goodbye to her.

Yo mama so ugly, they changed Halloween to YoMamaween!

Yo mama so ugly, Satan died of fright

Yo mama is so ugly that when she walks into a bank, they turn off the security cameras

Yo mama so ugly, I put her face on a carton of milk and it spoiled.

Yo mama is so ugly, that when she tried to become a model, they said, The hospital is that way

Yo mama so ugly, she made a happy meal cry.

Yo mama is so ugly that she put on ten pounds of makeup and still made me throw up

Yo mama is so ugly she made an onion cry

Yo mama so ugly she has to sneak up on water to drink it

Yo mamma so ugly when I took a picture of her the printer refused to print it

Yo mama so ugly that every time she smiles traffic stops.

Yo mama so ugly she went into a haunted house and came out with a paycheck

Yo mama so ugly, she threw a boomerang and it never came back.

Yo mama so ugly, her reflection said "I quit."

After being diagnosed with a multiple personality disorder, I phoned my boss to tell him I'd need time off.

"You're self-employed you stupid b.stard," I said.

Today, I walked into a restaurant.

"Hi, is my table ready?"

"No, not yet sir. Do you mind waiting?"

"No, that's okay."

"Great, take these to table six then."

Ill take a chance on this one!!!!

I'm American, and I'm sick of people saying America is "the stupidest country in the world."

Personally, I think Europe is the stupidest country in the world.

I'm beginning to suspect I'm not as popular as I thought I was.

I've been in hospital for two weeks, and the only "Hope you get out soon!" card I've got is from the nurses.

I was in the bank earlier when a man ran in and shouted, "Everybody put your hands in the air."

"Excuse me, sir, but this is a bank, not a f.cking party," I replied.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Holy Smokes where is everyone?Mick,did Julie get her fitbit yet? I agree with her on pink flowers this year I'm gonna have hubs build me a garden box,the soil here sux plus the bunny,Winslow, and Louie can't stay out of anything I put in my yard!started a compost pile and Louie thinks it's his new sandbox haha,hope you're better PPQP,Narilly,congrats on 9 months of freedom Lav,you do beautiful work from what I've seen on fb,I went for a walk this morning but it was half-added,stopped to check my bank balance and accidentally pushed the espanol button and it would not let me get out of it! I speak NO Spanish, couldn't understand anything that was popping up, started pissing me off,then 2 people were getting arrested outside of 7-11 who I had passed by earlier and I thought they looked like trouble, one good thing about doing hair for so long is I can usually tell what a person is like in the first 10 seconds of seeing them,shoot, hello to all, let's have a nice Tuesday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Mornin' Mick & Pauly! I'm planning to make two employment-seeking visits today; a follow-up on the app I placed, and one other.

Upcoming projects involve caulk gun and paint brush, little chance of injury with those.

Also plan to track down some parsnips. I never met a roasted vegetable I didn't like!

Happy Tuesday, all!

Comment

Good morning everyone!
        Good luck with your employment-seeking visits Pie. Lol on the roasted veggies. Me too, I love them.

Pauly, ha ha! The Spanish button! We have French buttons and sometimes Chinese depending on what part of the city we are in. I definitely cannot read Chinese (Mandarin).

Mick, Yo Mamma is so ugly....

Have a great day everyone. PQ, its a warmin' up in yyc.
        Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
        "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Morning all(sort of)
          there this orange orb out here and someone told they call it the sun. Sometimes I forget what the thing looks like. Not much shakin here, into the office for a little bit and looking forwrd to some tunes tonight, lesson tomorrow and then more tooones.

Mick, thanks for the pic yesterday. Yep, fresh is best! How's your cut healing? Those types of cuts can be sore for some time, that's for certain.

Hey Pauly, hope you're doing well. You live out west, correct?

Morning Pie, how goes the hunt for employment, I can't seem to find much of anything in my little area. Sometimes I think of going back to school, if anything just to keep the brain moving!

Well off to the races.
          Hello to everyone
          Sam

ps: CONGRATS NARILY!!
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Thanks Sam.
            The orange orb comment made me giggle.

That is one thing here in Calgary, even though it gets Brutally cold here, we have a TON of sunshine. Right now I am watching this spectacular sunrise and it is so beautiful reflecting on the mountains to the west. Unreal.
            I can enjoy this all so much more when I don't have a hangover. YES!!!
            Last edited by narilly; January 13, 2015, 11:05 AM.
            Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
            "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Where's Lav??? I left early cuz my tummy is a mess!feel like puking and the other side is messed up too,( if you get my drift)
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL.....

Pauly....must have passed on my bug to you as I feel much better today. Get well soon.

Narilly....congrants on 9 months 1 day late. We've had some really nice sunrises haven't we. Glad to see the end of the negatives for awhile.

Sam...you definitely have your priorities right. You'll have to post a video of one of your jam sessions.

Pie...how did the employment visits go?

Mick...early doors tomorrow? It'll only be Wednesday. Go ahead, throw a snag in our guessing. Now it's not only on a Sunday. Yup feeling much better today. Did you get the oak collars finished? The thumb must be feeling better or is that why you broke 3 of them already. LOL

Off to figure out what's for dinner. Have a peaceful evening all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Lav is on sick call today, LOL
                  So far it's massive chills & aches & pains all over. What will this be? I had a flu shot but hear it's only effective 1/3 of the time this year. Crap

Wishing everyone a good night & I will check in tomorrow - Lord willing, Ha Ha!!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

quick check in - all well here, just busy...not sick, sun behind fog, pansies are there somewhere...
                    see you later...
                    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
                    X