No announcement yet.

feb2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh PPQ - my landlord sold the house I had just moved into after just a year - I was so upset!!
    I am getting a mortgage this summer - I have a rent to own situation here after losing my home with my marriage - I am also scared about a mortgage at my age, but decided the rates were too good to pass by....
    sorry for the upheaval - it stinks for sure :hug:
    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

thats a tough one PPQP. Renting is not usually a viable option here long-term wise. Works out more expensive and the choice of places is not great.
      SL - I love the full moon! I think it affects my sleeping patterns - but that could just as well be the light. Last night was amazing. I also feel more energized. I must be a manic at heart!

Comment

Alloooooo Abers!

feeling a bit more chipper here glad to say, even if I am in another bloody hotel.

went to lunch with the work crew today and they were all swigging ale at 2:30pm but I stayed firm
        on my water.

all this talk of homemade soup is no fair! I had the WORST Chinese food tonight. blech! it just tasted
        so dead and lifeless. and there was this nasty thick breading on the shrimp. oh well... back home tomorrow if all
        goes well.

wishing you all a super sober snooze and be well.....
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
        X