Friday 6 Feb AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAE ALL...

Popping in to stay accountable but to pooped to post.
    Last day for the program coordinator so my brain is full of facts/procedures right now.
    Will pop back after I have a breather......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Wow PQ - I hope your brain doesn't blow up with all that info :hug:

Had no kids today, just me, myself & I
      I made an interesting side dish for dinner with black rice & sweet potatoes, scallions & ginger - yum!!!

Narilly, we're supposed to have a warm up this weekend - hope you get it too!!
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
        computer is back worse than ever..took it in to get fixed this morning..and the techie guy is sick...he wont be in till monday..so there was a girl behind the counter...explained it to her...so she put it all back to original settings..now its vista 7 Im running so I had to refind the power,sound/volume and network icons..so all in all she was as much use as one legged man in an arse kicking contest!!!so its still as slow
        Mick, Have you tried Crap Cleaner? No kidding, it's a free download and works wonders. I've been using it for years to speed up my computer when it gets slow. http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Comment

I use that all the time, Pie, but never knew what the "c" meant! It does a good job, I think.

Comment

Lot's of busy folks on here today.

Sam, great going on the postal exam!

Nar, I too hoped to moderate when I first found MWO. But I'd tried many times over the years to drink moderately, and could never pull it off, so that was just foolish thinking on my part. My first quit lasted maybe three weeks before I gave up and drifted away. Took me four years to come back here.

TT, AB is no joke, that's for sure. You need to be dead serious about no alcohol before going down that road. And I was. Still am.

Lav, your side dish sounds exquisite. One of your own recipes?

Gonna go read around for a bit and then check back. PQ, hope you're somewhere with your feet up.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
              I use that all the time, Pie, but never knew what the "c" meant! It does a good job, I think.
              Yeah, NS, it's a funny name. I've used it a lot on my mother's PC too. She was always opening attachments that gummed up the works!

Comment

Working...
              X