wonderful wed 11 Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wonderful wed 11 Feb

Morning everyone,I'm still feeling a bit nauseous but am basically better so off to work I go. Day 25 - wowzers!

I've made decision - cancelled roller derby fees - means I feel no pressure to go,can't make team and can go whenever I want (or not!).Feels really good,though a little sad - realised I don't have to stop full stop and never see my derby friends again(tho some I won't miss!). Think I may be getting meaning of looking after myself - finally!
    Messaged old friends yesterday and felt really good to know I will have free weekends coming up - to do nothing with - sort house out - see people.

Hope you're all good today,thanks for input and here's to better days ahead.
    from slightly happier less anxious Bear
    one day at a time

Happy Wednesday less anxious Bear. That all sounds like a good plan. Sometimes uncomplicating things and stepping back is what we need. I managed to get something tricky work-wise completed today - those tiny-wee worry dolls I have seem to work!
    Made fish tacos which were yummy.
    Hope you all have a great Wed ahead. Funny now that we have 2 UK people (well Molly pops in too sometimes but I am not sure where you are located ) on the thread. Molly - do you live in Eire/Ireland or the Northern part?
    Stay positive everyone!

Comment

Yo Bear, TT and FabAbbers near and not so far.

Yes, the uncomplicated life. I think Moss rose has a thread on it. I am studying some new stuff this year, and have been wondering how to juggle it all (3 diff courses, though all part time). I have decided to leave one out for now, and go with 2. One is one arvo p/week, the other online, thus allowing me music, run, swim, me time as well as moving in the direction i want to go. Follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Twurlr, or Hurler for half hourly updates.

Take it easy friends.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well done Bear - less stress during this time seems to be a great idea! Keep on trucking....
        Hi G - have not chatted in a while!
        TT :hug:
        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
        X