sunday twenty tooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday twenty tooth

quick jump in folks...how is everyone?all good?off out in a minute its daft/dark and rainy o clock but hey gotta do what you gotta do...........................

have a great day..................

pie well done on jurassic park!!

I'm not saying my wife's ugly but she went for falconry lessons recently and the guy made her wear a hood.

The inventor of throat lozenges has died. There'll be no coffin at his funeral

Two more Russian bombers were spotted off the coast of Cornwall last week and are said to be testing UK reaction times .

" I don't think we need to dignify it with a response " said David Cameron , In Barbados .

Got fired from the rubber ball factory yesterday.

Gonna be hard bouncing back from this one.

The Greek Prime Minister, Spiros somebody-or-other, declares victory for his country in debt talks.

It's amazing what ouzo and a few kebabs can do at a meeting.

The British Government has issued an apology for the Ministry Of Defence testing anthrax on Gruinard Island in 1942, which left the place uninhabitable for half a century.

Does that make them anthrapologists?

The doctor said to me,

"I'm going to have to give you a colostomy bag, "
    "What's one of those ?" I asked,
    "It's something to collect your waste regularly, " he replied,
    "Good, " I said, "our binmen are fcking useless. "
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

hey Molly, Mick - morning - day 36 here,wowzers.

I'm pleased with myself,messaged coach and quit rollerderby - big step - feels really sad but I know it's the right thing to do.I feel relieved already.
    Planning skate related things to do in the summer,booked myself into body balance class this morning at the gym combo of yoga pilates. - just what I need today,still feeling jittery and had nasty work dreams - but it will pass.Other than that bit of cleaning,maybe reading and doing some laundry.

Molly - I've been on prozac for 6 weeks now,feel better but dose recently doubled 2 weeks ago - not sure if it's helping or worse tbh - I think helping.Hope you get some relief soon.
    Have a great day everyone
    one day at a time

Comment

Good morning Abbers!

Thanks for the early start up Mick & hope you are enjoying your day!

Hi there Molly & bear!
      Molly, my grandkids are the reason I finally straightened out my life! If they hadn't come along when they did I'd probably still be AL hell - who knows? I hope you are feeling a bit better each day & taking good care of yourself.
      bear, good for you for deciding to retire rollerderby! I have been hoping for a while now that you would do just that. Focus on your self-care as well. I finally realized that nothing else is possible if we don't take care of ourselves first & foremost.

My granddaughter's 4th birthday party is this afternoon at a kiddie venue here in the states called ChuckECheese
      Pizza, fun & games & very, very noisey - haven't been there in years, ha ha! The kids absolutely love those places!

Greetings to everyone, wishing a great day for all! I'll check in later.

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
        quick look in, joke fix, and off to feed, plow, repeat.
        hello to you Mick, Molly, Bear, Lav, Pie, SL, Det, PQ, TT, SF, Pauly, and all good friends stopping by
        Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Lav,Louie is turning 2 next week and Kell wants to have it at either chuck e cheese or some trampoline place, I told her that it's too expensive! Louie's daddy is Mexican and when one shows up they bring 3,Kell's baby shower was like that,his gramma brought her friend along, his brothers brought their friends, etc,did the same thing last year for Louies 1st birthday in the park, about 35 people showed up, thank goodness we had enough food, cuz at the shower I ran out and looked dumb,Molly, I too have struggled with sleep forever, when the kids were growing up it didn't matter much cuz I had 4 and one of them was always interrupting my sleep anyways, that's part of the reason al ever entered my life,at first I slept like a baby, fast forward and we'll you know with Kell's new schedule I am gonna have Louie a lot more, the whole weekend and 3 afternoon/evenings,it kinda blows, I loooove Louie when he's cool but when he acts bratty and none of my calming methods work on him,I get irritated, plus sometimes when I get off work I don't wanna do shit and with him I hafta be"on" at all times, however I am grateful that I can watch him,we had horrible times with sitters when the girls were little, one time we were living in Idaho and I was in beauty school, we got out early and I went to get Michelle and Kellie, I was knocking on the sitter's door and could hear Kell crying hard,lady didn't answer so I went in and she was talking to herself angrily while doing dishes and poor little Kellie was still strapped in her carseat with her coat on like the bitch never even took her out of it after 5 hours!!after that we were living in Utah and had a couple more bad experiences, by the time I had Brady I just didn't work, or if I did it was when hubs was off for just a few hours, anyways, bear,it takes a bit for that stuff to work, did you try anything herbal before the Prozac?I have 3 different antidepressants in my meds cabinet, I've yet to take, I'm trying to go the holistic way first, if it isn't working I'll probably try paxil,even though I heard it's hard to get off of,Zoloft made me fat years ago, have wellbutrin which I'd love to take to quit smoking and lose weight but I'm terrified it will make me anxiety go haywire, hello to Mick,Sam,Det,SF,SL,TT,Pie,PPQP,let's have a good Sunday, it's cloudy and windy here so I'm wearing my Eeyore jammies all day, even to the store, that's why I love Vegas nobody looks at what your wearing
          Last edited by paulywogg; February 22, 2015, 11:15 AM.
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning everyone, have a great sober Sunday.
            Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
            "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Hey Narilly
              how the summer time weather your way? Has it reverted back to the cold yet?
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
              X