No announcement yet.

friday the twenny seventh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ms. PQ, Are those your footprints on the ceiling??

Hey Det, Seems we've now ruled out drinks and links. Luckily still plenty of fun to be had on a Friday night.

Hi Pauly, I'm binge-watching Orange Is The New Black, season one. Lots of entertainment there if you're looking for a mood changer.

Comment

Hey kids,

Sitting here in front of the fire trying to warm my frozen feet - this winter is not quitting

Deter -we have spent all kinds of money on antivirus software over the years & at this point we are using what the college uses (where YB works) called Malwarebytes. It's good & you can download a free trial directly from their website:

THIS IS A TOTALLY SAFE LINK! We've used it on all of our home computers, cleared out all the bugs!

Hi PQ - hope the snow stayed away today. We ended up with less than an inch this morning, thank goodness. It's just cold & colder!

pauly, don't let a low mood take over. Be proactive & do something to drag yourself out of the funk. If you lived near me I would take you for a walk through the conservatory at Longwood gardens. Beautiful blooming flowers always perk me up! Is there anything you can do this weekend to connect with nature a bit?

Hi there Sam, NS & Pie
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X