March 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March 4th

all right already, 4 to 8 " of frozen material in some shape or form this Thursday, Don't know about you Lav, but I'm ready to do a sun dance.

Suppose to go in and look at a job Friday, working at an airport. The pay is minimal but it is money, something I haven't seen a lot of lately. Not real excited about it, keep hoping one of my USPS job apps goes through. In the meantime, enjoying some time off, thinking about spring, playing some music, and enjoying my sobriety!

Be well good folks
    Sam

PS: Figured out why February is so short, any longer and we'd all go crazy!!
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Morning Sam....thanks for kicking us off. Looks like the east is getting what the west got last year as we are warming up to double digits this week. Hope one of the other jobs open up for you but you know the saying it's easier to find a job when you already have one, so fingers crossed.

Enjoyed a lovely evening out with friends and good food. Thought I'd be dragging but managed to get my second wind.
    Hopefully things aren't as hectic at work today and the boss actually makes an appearance.

Have a super sober Wednesday everyone.....:smile:PPQO

Comment

Afternoon folks how are you all today then? Good I hope.. Julies birthday today so I'm the gopher today weather lovely again.. 2 went for another walk this morning.. Only 7 miles today.. Tomorrow's a day in the sea... Hope everyone is doing OK... Pauly, ppqp,lab dtdbear set molly satzy,jacs sam pie narilly and anyone else I've forgotten
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good hump day afternoon Abbers

Thanks for starting us up Sam
        I saw the weather report & noticed that the ice in my driveway was melting so I made a mad dash to get out & about for a few hours. Yep, up to 8" of snow predicted for tomorrow. I am fairly certain that I will lose my mind if this is not the last storm of the season. I am totally fed up with it all
        I hope something opens up in the job department for you real soon. I know you must be getting frustrated - hang in there!!

PQ, I guess we have to be jealous of your balmy weather, huh??
        Glad you got out with friends, that's always nice. Hope your day is going well!

Mick, how dare you go to a sunny island while the rest of us suffer so?? Ha Ha!
        Happy birthday to Julie, hope you both have a great day!

Greetings to everyone. I'll try to check in later.
        Be well!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

March forth ABerooooos!

Sam, thanks for the boot-up this morn. Not to rub it in but I'm enjoying mid 60's and sunny weather today. yay!

Mick, sounds like your vacation involves a lot of exercise. nothing wrong with that. enjoy the ocean for us.

can't believe it but I'm heading to fencing tonight for the 2nd time in a week. holy crap, at this rate I'll be getting
          back in shape this month.

todays affirmations: positive, calm and grateful

be well everyone and all to come
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Top of the Late Afternoon to Yiz All! Thanks for the start up Sam, and best of luck of the employment front. I think there's a lot of truth in what PQ says about it being easier to get a job when you already have one. So much irony in life.

Hi Lav, Sounds like Stella is looking forward to spring as much as the rest of us. Det, you sound as energized to be getting in your fencing, as I am with yoga.

Mick, I'm guessing you'll do very well as Master of Ceremonies for Julie's birthday.

It's 81 degrees here, but will drop into the 30s in the next 24 hours. Serious roller coaster weather, but I truly appreciate the warm ups between the cold fronts. My dog had 4 teeth pulled yesterday. I wish his pain pills worked as well on my bank account as they do on his gums.

Shams posted a funny joke in the Army yesterday that I meant to steal for us. I'll try to round it up and copy over here.

Hello to everyone else stopping by.

Comment

Pie....yizall. ...yeehah this langwich fing is catching on..its 11pm and 26 degrees. .hope you are all well
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
              X