mon 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mon 9th

Well folks this is it. .sitting waiting in the hotel .. Get picked up in an hourthe start of the long journey home. .mbh this is the boot I don't like the waiting around. Ppqp.. Hope the eye is getting better. . Pie. You are turning into a right joke master.. just topped myhead up with ideas of things to do when iget home.. b ear. . Congrats on reaching the over 50 club. . Doesn't exist. . But hey let's make one!! Lav How's you. . Has granddon calmed down yet..right peeps..off we go take iteasy...big shout to you all..sam..pauly dtd cu in the UK x
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning Mick,hope you had a good holiday,I'm off to NY in couple of months.
    day off for me today, just been to step class,first one in years,very sweaty but feels good.Off to shower in a mo,washing in machine,final changes to my penultimate assignment then few hours chilling out,maybe a nap before meeting friend for dinner.
    Have a great day everyone.

So much happier sober - have done step years ago with a raging hangover and was almost sick a few times. Happy Monday everyone.
    one day at a time

Comment

Happy Monday to you too, Bear, and to everyone. Here's a funny just for you: I decided to take an aerobics class. I bent, twisted, gyrated and jumped up and down for an hour. But, by the time I got my leotards on, the class was over.

Safe travels to you Mick. Who knows what adventures you may encounter on the trip back home. All good ones, I hope.

Forgot there's a clock in my car too that needs changing. Heavy rains forecast throughout the day, so I'll likely not wander too far from home. We'll see...

Comment

morning all
        Sun's trying to peek through again today, the forecast is a partly sunny day as opposed to a partly cloudy day. Matter of perception I reckon. Another one of those which came first, the cloud or the sun; chicken or the egg. These are the type of questions that keep me up at night.

hope you had a good trip Mick and a safe journey home.
        Bear, it do feel good to be sober!
        Pie, Mick's right, you have become the jokester!

out and about, be well good friends
        Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for kicking us off. What, no coffee? Yup, I can see this would be the hardest part of the holiday for you. The waiting. Safe trip home.

Bear...day off and you went to step class! Good on you. It's a pleasure to read your posts these days, you sound so calm. Enjoy your dinner tonight.

Pi...thanks for the car clock reminder. It usually takes a month before I notice that one.

Sam...If those are the only questions keeping you up at night you're lucky. Just end the day with "Who Cares". Have a good one.

Must force myself off the couch and get it in gear. Have a Marvelous AF Monday all and all to come.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good afternoon Abbers

It's sunny & it's warmish - OK with me!! Rain predicted for tomorrow. I predict lots of mud the rest of this week, ha ha!!

Hope you are having a safe trip home Mick!

Greetings bear, pie, Sam & PQ! How is the eye today PQ? :hug:

I had a plan for the day & just as it was getting started my DIL changed everything - swell.
            So, my grandson will be arriving around 2 pm until ?? tonight.

Greetings to everyone & wishing a great AF day for all!
            I'm making a big pot of coffee to get us thru the afternoon

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Happy Monday everyone!

Hope you enjoyed your vacay Mick.

Make some coffee for me Lav! It sure is nice here today, going to +15C, Wow!! Enjoy the weather PQ.

UN Hung on Monday and Lovin it.
              Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
              "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Happy Un-hung Monday ABeroooooonies!

Mick, wishing you smooth sailing for the journey home.

Lav, sunshine? holy snot! glad to hear that.

Pie, leotards give me a heck of a time!

well, been much more physically active since I'm home and not on travels. Managed to hike/shoot both Sat and Sunday.
                tonight it's longsword, Wed is fencing.... on top of that I'm back into some weight training at home. I'm determined to get my buttocks back into shape this month for sure.

last report came out showing 33% of Americans are out of the job market. yikes! I better not complain about work I guess.

be well everyone!
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

ps... Bear you sound awesome! keep up the fab work
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

just got home...apologies for nae cawfee the smorning!!pleasant ish flight home...det you would have lved it ..garlic with everything!!boy I shouldnt get a cold for the next 20 yrs!! this is my favourite ...mojo sauce

they have it with potatoes it is lovely..http://www.canaryforum.com/mojo.html ok see you all in the morning
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Yay, welcome home Mick!
                      Glad you had a good garlicky vacay

Still have coffee here if anyone needs the extra boost.
                      Pauly, where are you?

Hi there narilly & Det. Be careful with those sharp object Deter!

Well - I ended up having the entire day kid-free. My DIL's schedule apparently changes minute to minute, ha ha!
                      Have a nice evening everyone!
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mick...apologies accepted just glad to see you home safe and sound. Think I'll pass on the recipe a little too spicy for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X