toosday tenf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toosday tenf

mornin all..how are yiz all today then.?holidays are grand but its grand to get home too!!well mr stoopid did a clever one yesterday...made some rolls to take on the plane..one of them being liver pate...ate them last night...and guess what..been up all night with bad stomach...shall we say my weight loss programme has started early!!!according to julie after consultation with the great doctor google, she reckons I have got the novo virus..oh well such is life....rabbits are out playing,cases arent even unpacked and already my head is whizzing with ideas!!got to catch up on the garden yet!! not done any of that so far so best get me skates on..glad we are all doing well :welldoneauly havent seen you post for a while...you ok?right peeps just a short one to start us up...and coffee all round!!!

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/82...540/pGBONM.jpg pic from hotel room

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/50...661/QrItHe.jpg playa du cura

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/67...633/qSq29V.jpg boats coming in to puerto rico harbour

http://imageshack.com/a/img913/6420/6wLw3A.jpg Julies birthday card ..guess which one I bought???..

I was really excited about the new Apple Watch until I discovered it's got nothing to do with staring at fruit.

I showed the kids whose the fcking boss.

By constantly pointing at my wife.

The man who invented spray cans has died, asking for his remains to be distributed using his creation.

He will be mist.

You can tell a lot about a woman by the way she cuts your brake lines.

I bought my friend an invisibility cloak. But i cant see him using it

My wife says I live in a fantasy world and boy will they laugh about it at work when I tell them tomorrow.

Especially the secretary, Miss Moneypenny.

I'm not saying my wife was fat,but the poor fella who killed her got charged with double murder.

As I walked into a restaurant last night the manager stopped me and said, "I'm really sorry sir, but we have no seats available."

"Oh right." I sighed, "Do you mind if I just use your toilet?"

"Not at all." he replied.

I said, "Great, I'll have the mixed grill then please."

The organisers of the International Women's Day forgot that it was yesterday.

It's okay, though. They bought everyone a small piece of jewellery and now everything is alright.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers!

Welcome back Mick!
    You need to start traveling with an insulated bag for food safety there buddy - geez. Hope you feel better quickly
    Loved the pics, thanks! The blue water is awesome!!!
    Hope you get some outside time today.

Still watching snow melt around here & I am enjoying every second, ha ha! Can't wait until it is all gone!!!
    Starting my day with yet another dental appointment then stopping in Curves. My grandsons are coming over for dinner so I guess I need to figure out what I am feeding the little animals.

Greetings to everyone & sending wishes for a great AF Tuesday for all!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
      still trying to get used to this !?#$$***!!! time change. You wouldn't think an hour would be such a big deal, but I never have liked the spring forward thang.
      Welcome home Mick, awesome pics, and thanks for the brew
      Morning Lav, rain coming on today, should wash away the last remnants of snow here.

Not much shakin or bakin in this part of the universe, be well all
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hello Friends!

Spectacular view out your hotel window, Mick. Almost as breathtaking as the view out your kitchen window. Have fun getting back into the swing of things on the home front. Something tells me you'll be growing ingredients for Papas Con Mojo soon.

Dentist, exercise, and childcare, Lav? What a woman!

Sam, Heard on the radio that one state representative is presenting a bill to the Texas legislature to do away with DST. I'm going to google for more info when I'm done posting, and send a donation, or sign a petition, or whatever I can do to support the passage of the bill.

Oh, and if on the evening news we see a story about a sick, sunburned, Scottish man skating around the Highlands, we're gonna know it's you, Mick!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Late check in for me but thanks for kicking us off Mick. Sorry to hear about the tummy troubles, any better? Loved the picks, so jealous.

Lav...you seem to always be babysitting. You know what they say...Watching grandchildren prevents Alzheimer's. Enjoy you grandkids.

Sam...yup I wish they'd do away with it too. shakin or bakin ...I like that.

Pi...good luck with the petition or whatever. I think it's about time too.

Been a busy but productive day. Have a garden meeting tonight so thought I'd just pop on to stay accountable.
          May check in when I get home. Have a peaceful evening all.......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Back from a very good meeting. Onward and upward with the garden plans.

Det...thought I'd check in to see if you've checked in. I think you're still home but I may have missed a post.

Hope all that's missing is doing ok. Off to bed and book.....PPQP

Comment

ahoy hoy ABerooos!

couple busy work days but I'm all good and proper glad to say.

Mick, I think I'll pass on the rotten pate' owch! feel better mate.

got a super early morning for a demo but at least I'm still in my home town so yay!

be well everyone
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

hey everyone,quick whizz in,got mega early train booked tomorrow so need to be up at 530am zzzzzzz.May apply make up on train! Day 53 today and feeling good,its mad busy at work but getting things done and feeling more confident.

Hope you're all good,remembered why I don't do step - kills my legs - calves seized up.I'll stick to spinning!
                Happy hump day
                one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                X