sunday15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday15th

morn folks..just on the way out..yep computer just isnt tooooo healfy..keeps cutting out telling me theres orphaned files and this n that..so its off tomorrow to get a make over ..on my way up to york in a minute but thought I would put a post up ...happy mothers day to all you mothers,and to mine ..she may not be here, but she is still my mother
    so quick brew n gone

hey Lav...glad you passed the test!!as for the music...yes well into soul music,love motown..got all the british northern soul music too

ok pie ..heres a clue...whatever it is I am doing..it will be on foot there that narrows it down a bit doesnt it?

hi Lizann welcome .......heres a few more..

big shout to every one else.......

We had a power cut late last night and after an hour or so, my blonde girlfriend jumped up with a huff and said "Right! sod this, I'm making a brew."

"Err, how?" I asked, stopping her in her tracks. "We've got no electric."

"Err, I'm not fcking stupid, mister." She snapped. "I can use my phone's torch to see."

I wrote 'DIVORCE', my wife wrote 'YES'.

Tough way to find out, but at least I won our last game of Scrabble.

Just seen on the news, Police are seeking a man for showing his privates in local parks.

No details on how to apply for the role though.

So scientists have announced the first ever successful penis transplant on an unnamed man in South Africa.

Still, he will always be re-membered

The definition of a selfie;

Having to photograph yourself because you are too ugly or stupid to have someone else take it.

I've got something special planned for my old Scottish mum today

I've booked a Pick Your Own Daffodils trip down the local roundabout.

What's worse than a fly in your soup?

A fly in my soup.

I joined the Tourettes society yesterday.

It only took a minute to be sworn in!

I HAVE DECIDED TO WRITE ALL MY JOKES IN CAPITALS FROM NOW ON

This one was written in London.

My girlfriend was rushed into hospital this morning. As her trolley crashed through the ED doors, a doctor said:

"BP is 127."

"This isn't the time to be discussing petrol prices." I shouted.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers & 'beware the ides of March'!

Apparently Julius Caesar did not, ha ha!
    Thanks for the start up Mick, glad your computer is behaving a little. Hope you have a good day doing whatever you do. We celebrate mother's day in a few months

Nothing special planned for today so I'll probably end up doing something outside with my mud shoes on of course! I hope the ground dries out a bit this week so I can start to think about planting some seeds.

Greetings to everyone & wishing a great AF Sunday for all!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi Mick! Hi Lav! And hi to Liz from yesterday.

Quick check in, then off, back later. Happy Mothers Day to all that are celebrating.

Comment

MAE ALL...could have sworn I checked in yesterday.

Mick...nice treat having you kick us off this morning. Enjoy your mystery tour.

Lav...nothing planned for me today either. Weather has turned and they're predicting snow this afternoon into tomorrow morning. We've been pretty spoiled so can't really complain. Spring arrives on Friday so looking forward to that.

Pi...boy did you have a big day yesterday. Everywhere I turned people were talking about you. LOL

Liz...welcome to the thread. Always glad to see new faces. Tell us a bit about yourself.

Spent the day outside yesterday in +18C temps so it's laundry and house cleaning today.
        Have a Super Sober Sunday all and all to come....:smile:PPQP

Comment

hey everyone,quick post - late night friday and music do yesterday,I was sober for both and enjoyed myself

put new bedding on ready for an early night - this makes me happy,sorry will catch up properly.I'm focused back on being sober,booze being fun is BS for me
          one day at a time

Comment

Mae everybody, late check in for me, watching Louie and his ninjas turtle movie for the eighth time!every time it's over he's ready for a replay,the joke about using the cell phone to see was hilarious Mick, hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Super, sober Sunday for me. Picked up the Motown tickets, stopped at the nursery for 3 dragon-wing begonias, then met up with friends at the dog park. Back home, I spray painted security bars, and cleaned up my front garden. Will plant the begonias another day. Too early for sod grass yet, but will be needing some of that. Felt wonderful to work outside in the sunshine.

PQ - Can't believe you're getting more snow! Have you heard that the day after "pi" day is "why" day? Yep, true story that I made up just for you!

Hi Pauly, Bear, and all to come.

Mick, the Scrabble joke is wicked funny!

Comment

Working...
              X