Thursday June 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday June 7th

Just catching up here before heading to bed. Thanks for the nice words everyone. Can't believe my goal is now one year.
    It was so hard getting past 10 days af .... I went back to day 1 many times.
    Thanks for all the support.

... I just took half of one of those muscle relaxers tonight! I want to get up in the morning..

I have to get to the gym in the morning. I went tonight too but I have this crazy bet going on at work so I have to go. It's a 50.00 bet! I WILL go to the gym in the morning

Quiescent - was it tequila? Never did a shot in my drinking dreams. Although I used to drink red wine last night in the dream it was fruity island rum drinks...Crazy huh?
    Night all-
    Lisa

Comment

Thursday June 7th

Congrats to everyone, especially Lisa..GO LISA!!!!!!

Nothin too much new here, just runnin a lot. Summer is here, so I have been craving a beer lately, but I wont give in, I have come too far. I mentioned my craving to my boyfriend and he was very supportive about it

Victoria
      5 months AF.
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Thursday June 7th

5 months for Victoria! damn girl!!!
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Thursday June 7th

Victoria... 5 months! Enjoy that AF feeling as you approach that 6 month mark! I bet your running performance has increased out of sight and injuries on the decline!

Scoobs
          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Thursday June 7th

Victoria,

My hero!!!!

Comment

Thursday June 7th

way to go victoria. nice job everyone. hey even a day out is good yes? it is one more day on the winning team. i get to go back to working out week after next and my sorry butt misses bootcamp big time. and god knows i need that extra cardio. well, keeping it low so i make it through weekend of june yeah without the drink. we are on day 7 now. so happy to have that moment of time to hold on to for a bit. my new thing is chocolate almond milk. ohhh yeah. drank like two cartons last nite. but they are baby ones. be well all.
              :welcome:

Comment

Working...
              X