No announcement yet.

May Magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning ladybugs, Snoop,I'm in a mood too I'm blaming it on the full moon coming Tuesday! Kellie doesn't believe it, says I read to much internet b.s,but last month she was in a horrid mood and Itold her it affects people, few days later she was ace(Kellie is Louie's mom BTW) I always just assume everyone knows my family haha,its already warm,went walking and I'm in my sweats and everyone else is in shorts,oh well I'd rather be too hot then too cold, hope everyone has a nice Sunday, back later to see what's up
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

X-post Dill,see,its going around!group hug,let's send this mood packing 83 already, 104 expected today
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

It was 90+ here today & humid too. Now there's a lightening show going on, a little thunder but no rain yet. I think tomorrow is going to be a wash out. I'll be watching the boys all day so it should be interesting.

Dill & Pauly, I truly believe the full moon messes with our moods, sleep & more. Makes me even more grateful that there's no AL to complicate matters.
        Dill, if you are interested in seeing the space station check this out: http://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/#.VWvHc5DbI5s
        You can sign up for text alerts or email notifications (I think). They will let you know when the space station is visible from your area. I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to this stuff, ha ha. I think it's exciting for the kids too

Hope you are OK Star! Same with you Cyn & Papmom!
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Good morning ladies...

Well, had a decent day yesterday, lots to be thankful for.

Lav, I will look up the ISS site and David Amen. Thanks so much.

Dill, thanks for the positive thoughts for my Dad, he is constantly in my thoughts. I am lucky to have a supportive husband, siblings, and friend. My other estranged friend contacted me, we talked, and now things are on the mend. She is fighting with everyone, but just now not me. It is a relief.

Pauly, hope you feel better. I wonder if low grade depression is a reason lots of us drank as an easy (stupid) coping skill. It changes mood in the immediate time, but later just increases the depressive symptoms. Whew.

Hello to Cyn and Pap.

Comment

Working...
          X