Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the new job Sam
    What a great gift, huh?

SF, I'm sorry things were so shitty for you last week. I have a feeling you will successfully turn all these things around :hug:
    Sometimes I do believe it's possible to have too much thrown at you at once. Overwhelmed for sure! Hang in there with us!

Pie, seems like you had a good day after all!

I did end up with my grandsons here for a few hours this evening & it went Ok.
    Tomorrow is a 3pm - ? evening - oh boy!
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by TheSunFlower97 View Post
      So last week was spent fighting with my son and hubby. And the end result was not one I am proud of. I just finally got silly drunk, while they were all out of the house. Something about this time "scared me". I don't know why....maybe because I know if this continues much further.....I will not try to turn it around. I'll give up.
      :hug: Were you sitting here on my darkest day watching me? That day scared the hell out me and that's when I found MWO. Sending you the "Illegitimi non carborundum Tshirt" with love.

Quite a few struggling right now.....

One of my triggers was anger. At the end of my drinking days I found myself angry all the time (with everything & everyone) and the attitude "I'll show you...I'm going to get pissed." After some sobriety time the anger stopped, confidence came back, self respect improved and yup along came the "Everything is going great! I'm going to reward myself with ....just one"
      I feel a plan is important and that it is a living evolving document. I started with Mick's advise to "make a list". Kept it simple and just listed feelings I was having at that exact time and left it at that. I don't keep a diary, that's what MWO is for LOL, but when the beast starts talking, I start writing.

Pi...Glad you had a pretty good day. So do we need to send in the DIY Rescue Team? LOL Love your "what I didn't do today" thoughts.

Sam...Congrats on the job. Sounds like the hours will work out well for you.

Lav...you never disappoint. I've decided I don't need grandkids, I'll just live vicariously through yours. LOL

Pauly....you're in my thoughts :hug:

Off to bed with a "new" book.

Comment

Working...
      X