wed 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wed 20th

hi folks...just a quickie..got to med up madam then take her to the vets..another 70 mile trip....still...so hows everyone today then?all good....

quick jot thru the posts....brew time first..

hiya Det...hows you ...best of luck in your competition...glad you have got a co driver its a far way to trave that is!!

hey Sam ..day 3 of where the fck am I !!!!!!!Hope all is going well for you...who is the carrier is it the post office itself ?or fed ex ups or one of them?

hiya pauly ..glad all went well at the docs......but...how did the ex dvd go? did you manage it?hows the pauly af fund doing ? still mounting up ?good for you.....

hiya pie ..how are you feeling today then?hopefully better...looking at your second post.........Partly increased awareness of everything, including the march of time. "I'll just do better next time," was a lot more comforting when more next times could reasonably be expected.

yep time marches on for all of us..we cannot get away from that...but what we can do ..is enjoy what we have ..yes there are things that we have done that will/can never be repeated..(thankfully in some cases!!) but each and every day is different ...we all worry about the future..how long we have etc etc...but no one can give you this answers..dont worry about tomorrow today..similarily dont let yesterday take over.....Ill do better next time.....replace that with Ill do different next time so get the smiling head back on...woe is me time has gone :hug:

hiya ns hope you are well any plans today?

hiya ppqp...hope you are feeling better too....Ive got a pair of 10oz boxing gloves you can borrow for your meeting with boss!!maybe you need to think about work a bit more....where you are going with it...you cant put a wage packet on stress..you work to live not the other way round :hug:

folks gotta go....jokes will be up later.......btw finished rabbit hutch extension..all it needs is 2nd coat preserve and bolted together to other section and cut thru..but need good weather for that!!

20150519_122912.jpg

20150519_111324.jpg

Pauly...me boogie has got flowers !!!!!!!!

20150519_111515.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning all,

Thanks for the start ups, Mick and Sam. Both of you in for long drives this morning I see. Sam, are you meeting interesting folks in your training class? Is this strictly a follow-up visit for Sandy, Mick?

I'm done wallowing, have my smiling head back on, and ready to join in the book club it seems Lav has started.

Det, I hope you cleaned off all that mud before heading into the kitchen to prepare your Dover sole.

Bear, thinking of you in NYC.

PQ, you mentioned a new book a couple of days ago. What is it you're reading?

Think I'll tend to some overdue phone calls today. :happy2:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Sam....wow you do have early starts for this job don't you or is that just because of the training session. Sounds like it will be over soon and you can get into a routine. I'm big on routines. Since you and Mick posted at the same time I'll go with the thread that got the 2nd post.

Mick...another early start, hope this is the last checkup for Sandy and you can stop the meds. You do great work but where's the elevator? How do they get up to the 2nd floor? Yup, I definitely have to re-think the job especially after the last 3 weeks. Don't think I need the stress especially since I'll be turning 60 next year.

Pi...good to see you're feeling better. I'm also feeling better and have my smile back on. Going to get my book today (hopefully) and join the club. Be interesting to see what we all take away from it. I like to read murder mysteries. It's my way of escaping as opposed to AL.

Off to get another cuppa and get ready for my day. Have a Wonderful AF Wednesday all and all to come....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, glad you're feeling better Pie seeing double vision this morning, two threads wasn't sure where to post haha, been having a horrible headache the past few days, feels like Shit luckily Louie was good last night cuz it felt like I had stood on my head all day,that pressure, congested feeling, grrrr! my dad is in town, I guess his internet friend from Ireland came and stayed a week up in our hometown with him,I couldn't go see him last night cuz I had Louie and Kellie was on her way home, but hubs went and helped him with his car for a bit, I'm sure I'll see him today sometime,hope everyone has a nice Wednesday, I'll check in later
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Well my dad did stop by the shop I cut his hair and we b.s'd for a little bit,I met his Irish friend, she was really nice with a cute accent, not really Irishy,more British to me,we go pick up Bobbi at the airport at 7 ish don't know why I feel nervous to see her,I did when I saw my dad pull up in his 1970 something Road runner, just love I guess, when he left the shop I took a haircut and had to turn the guy away from the mirror cuz I started crying with tears that didn't want to stop,just missing family I guess, easy to put out of my mind until I see them, dad quit drinking he never really got drunk anyways but he would get into his chat room and drink a lot of beers, I asked him if it was hard,he said no and he's happy cuz he can sleep, says he drank to help him sleep, was surprised that not drinking helped him sleep better, now if he could just cut the cigs!!!!hope everyone is having a good rest of the day, much love to all
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Just checking in to see how everyone is. Looks like nothings changed since I was here last. LOL
            Except for Pauly.....yes family can bring out all kinds of emotions. :hug: Hope the trip to the airport was uneventful.
            Had a good day today, hope everyone else did too.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hey there Abbers

Wifi in my hotel room actually works, ha ha!
              I had a nice day with my girls, hoping for another tomorrow.

Greetings Mick, sam, Pie, PQ, pauly & everyone!!
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X