sat twennytree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sat twennytree

morn all...hows things this mornin ...all good hopefully..first day its not been raining for ages..so hopefully get a bit done...got to take madam to the rrescue see how they get on ..basically to see if there is any mileage in trying to bond them or its just pure non starter...he is so tiny ..hopefully she will "mother"him...then going to put the extension on the rabbit hutch and break it thru..would do it now but some people are still sleeping...love this time of the morning...so peaceful..right brew time.....

hiya Lav...glad you got back safe...large brew ?and now you are dog sitting today...is there no end to this womans talent???:congratulatory:have a good one..

hiya ppqp...hows ou then ?glad you got the irrigation system working...take it that was Cody who helped you?how is he now....?no no speed repro with the rabbits they have both had "the op"

hiya pie..hows you today then?so the chop saw got the chop and moved on eh?dont think it will be needed puttin an ikea bookcase together ..or if it is ..then the instructions are upside down!!if the rabbits dont get on they display a whole range of natures from ignore up to biting each other!....to death

hiya pauly ..how you feelin today?hopefully better..yep moi ..Im well versed in syringes and anitbiotics!!..hows the madhouse today?are they all behaving?

hey Sam ...enjoy the wedding mate!!few toons eh?hope the drivin goes ok next week ..how did the shadowing go yesterday mate?

right folks..bit like me...short n sweet...yeh right!! have a great weekend bank holiday weekend here so Monday off......like it matters to me!!

c yawl.....

On the bright side, selfie sticks are also lightning rods.

Police are investigating an episode of 'Bargain Hunt' filmed in Liverpool after both teams got their 3 items without spending any of their £300 budget.

I've just been asked to show my photo ID to prove how old I am.

The fcking idiot. You can have a photo taken at any age.

I'm thinking of stealing a fisherman's boat that is sitting by the seashore.

I think I'll wait till the coast is clear.

"I'm so bloody bored," complained my wife. "All I do is cook and wash and clean and care for the children. I just want to do something else for a while."

"Um, the ironing?" I suggested.

The labour party says it is feeling 'a sense of loss' over Balls.

I think my dog had the same feelings when he returned from the vets today.

4 Fuxake Street...now thats an annoying address....

"Good evening, I'm sure you're all wondering why you're here,"...................................... said the short term memory loss counselor.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers

We have a sunny & chilly start here but that's OK. I need to spend some time outside cleaning up after my messy chickens. Looks like they did some partying while I was away, ha ha!!
    Thanks for the coffee Mick. I'll need all the energy I can muster up today to keep up with my little zoo here
    good luck with your building project. I hope the bunnies appreciate your efforts!!

Wishing everyone a wonderful AF day!
    I'll check in later.

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning!

Mick, can't wait to hear how Sandy's meet-up at the rescue goes. Fingers crossed for a good outcome.

Lav, that's a sorry looking Stella pic that PQ posted. Maybe Pauly can do something with her hair?

Just enjoying first cups of coffee and jokes.

Comment

Mae everybody, Lav,i keep getting the infections cuz I have year long allergies and don't take the meds regularly, lots of people in Vegas do,its just a dirty aired place I guessI,I wanna stay home! That's what I get for using all of my sick days on hangovers! I'm booth rent so I could call off if I want but then I'll be broke and that's worse than sick Mick,can't believe bunnies can be so aggressive, hope all goes well,hi Pie,what project is up next? Kell's cat had babies yesterday so guess who's probably gonna get a cat?hubs is gonna flip,he doesn't care for cats much,hope everyone enjoys their Saturday, I probably won't, back later gaters
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for the kickoff. Think it was a good choice to hold off on the construction project till after the boss wakes up. Hope the rescue meet works out for everyone. Twas my younger son Colt that aided with the repairs. Cody is in Germany, business meetings. He's doing good, seems to have gotten his mojo back, building wind turbines at his place in the country.

Lav...we've got a heat wave going on, gotta love it. YB should have done a better job of chaperoning, no wonder Stella looked the way she did.

Pi...morning to you. Did you get the bookcase assembled?

Pauly...look on the positive side, at least you don't want to stay home because you're hungover. Every time I took a "sick" day because of a hangover I would end up getting sick and have to work through it. Served me right. Hope your day turns out to be enjoyable.

Visit with my Dad later this morning then plan on stopping by the garden to see how everything's going. Next weekend we're planning on building a seating area complete with a "Coolaroo" shade covering, developed in Australia to beat the heat so that should work. Feeling stress free today without a thought of work.

Have a Super Sober Saturday all and all to come....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Yep, PQ, bookcase done. Noticed that Ikea's assembly instructions are pictorial, but safety warning comes in 30 languages! Also picked up Lav's book recommendation from the library, and am about 50 pages in.bookcase.jpg

Comment

Looks good Pie today was OK,just overly tired,drank cup after cup of coffee and 2 sodas,still exhausted, if it weren't 4:30 in the afternoon and Louie wasn't here I'd be in bed haha
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Nice job on the bookcase Pie
                I hope the book helps you as much as it helped me!!!! I guess you know by now there's a website & downloadable work sheets available too

Pauly, allergies are a pain in the butt! Have you been tested? My daughter was tested last year to finally find out exactly what she was allergic to & got allergy shots for months. She's not exactly cured but doing better & not getting sick as often.
                My brother moved to Idaho many years ago & my daughter & I both got sick when we went to visit - brand new allergens we had never been exposed to before, ha ha!! Hope you feel better soon & be sure to take all of your antibiotic!!!

Enjoy the heat wave PQ - woo hoo!!!!!! I'll bet that doesn't happen too often in your area!!

Got some flower seeds planted today - finally.
                Now if I can just keep the Insanity Twins feet out of my flower beds......
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X