wed 27 af daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wed 27 af daily

morning everyone from jet lagged bear,up ready for training course,landed yesterday,slept much of yesterday and all night with few anxiety moments.

I love NY,so beautiful,and such a nice attitude from most people,loved the food and I drank.Usual fear of missing out BS, and I smoked too,nostalgia,thinking it would add something.We walked Brooklyn Bridge,5th Avenue,Central Park,saw East Village(loved it!) and Little Italy and China Town and walked the High Line and Chelsea Market and saw Coney Island and ate lobster rolls,fish tacos,gelato,amazing coffee and frappes,yummy NY pizza and tonnes of the most amazing bagels with flavoured cream cheeses and cake and one green smoothie. NY has good carbs and food is important to me!

Back on the sober bus now,day 2 and am planning to buy lots of fruit and veg and a nutribullet (green smoothies) and do some decluttering this week.Friends' apartment was lovely,and so much less cluttered than ours,made me think. Also got to thinking about my lifestyle, I pretty much crash on sofa every workday night(apart from if i'm gyming) and friend asked when do we do the life stuff,chores,go for a walk,spontaneous fun stuff etc.
    Well,we don't and this is partly why my weekends are so packed as I'm in hibernation in the week.Think I got into vegging habit when I was depressed and haven't totally got out of it.
    Cancelled three things already this week that I'd crazily booked in - including gig in London the day we landed before work today - what was I thinking???

So not great that I drank,but very lucky bear to spend quality time with lovely friends and OH and see some bits of an amazing city,next visit we will do statue of liberty,ground zero and go up empire state.I'd love to go back in the winter,near Christmas time.I'm planing two trips per year atm!I also got some perspective on my life and routines by spending time with someone else,friend is really up for helping us to declutter our house which is amazing as she really enjoys it.

Been reading threads,Sam hope new job is ok,I drove a work car into a wall and colleague's car once,Lav - I hear you re humidity,was just starting to ramp up last day there,phew!Love to PPQ,Sam,Mick,Lav, Pie,Pauly,SF,Det and to everyone here - good to be back.

Shower and breakfast calls
    one day at a time

Sounds like you had a blast in NY Bear I'deat like a pig if iI was let loose in that city
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi bear, welcome back!
      I hope you can get yourself back in gear quickly. You had a good quit going before your vacation.
      Mick also has a thread started
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X