june 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

june 2nd

morn folks and how aree we today then?all good hopefullly...got to take the stained glass up to get fitted in the door properly this mornin..its hammering it down outside!!well got the Dannyboy/Zeuss....the adopt papers are in Zeuss..so reckon thats how they will end up...put them both together in the dining room and front room....got on really well....oho says he ..cracked this......

20150601_144520.jpg

20150601_144756.jpg

20150601_135012.jpg

wrong answer it was ok in the house ..this morning put him in her hutch ...she went absolutely ape....had to separate them..and put him in the pen on the grass...then put her in there and he went ape...reeeeely territorial...so its back to basics ..hutches facing ..a little time on neutral ground daily etc

so there we are ...hows everyone...brew time...

hiya Sam..hows you mate...good eh?last week for you.....those piglets...nice phot thanks ..are they old spot?

hiya Lav....hows you then ref?brew?so they are splitting up and moving on to greater things?...here we go ...kicking crap outta each other,collecting things,sport ..then discovering women...so you gave the eldest a few $ for hoovering up..not a bad way earn a age as a 27 year old!!!!:congratulatory: your post... I imagine we will have a huge crop of mosquitos after this rain ends...will take a lotta them to make a stew!!

hiya bear ...hows the minimising going?charity shop will be made up with you!!not putting them on pre-loved or ebay?

hey pauly..doesnt sound like you are too chuffed with your couch tenants!!!hows you today then?all good?there was a spate over here of people wanting micro pigs and some were that stoopid they bought piglets...which turned into massive pigs!!...now you go catch that dream!!now tha t youve gotta dream catcher ...and it aint quittin booze ..thats reality!!

hiya pie ..hows you today then?take it that the weather has changed then...bearing in mind the carport roof came down thru xs water!!any plans today for you?

hiya ppqp ..hows you then?all good..sounds like you are pretty busy there......dont forget you too tho...

hey det ..hows you my friend?all good...just be careful tho buddy yep agree its not great listening to a box of when I s drunk...but if I recollect ..Norcal was where it went wrong last time for you .have a busy good day.....

right folks ..off to Halifax...uk that is ppqp!!to deliver up glass....
    have a good one.....

Sure, Burger King advertise that you can "have it your way" but as soon as you ask them for a Big Mac they get all pissy.

Water shortage in Dublin...due to this..lanes 5 and 6 will be closed in the public baths

British Summer Time,

Ensuring an extra hour of rain since 1940.

Charles Kennedy has died suddenly at home aged 55.

His family have not disclosed the cause of death and simply said he was a fine man, an excellent politician and a loving father.

But a crap electrician.

Looking out the window, I reckon it'll be a late summer this year.

So late in fact, it'll be next year.

The wife was arguing with me last night.

"You treat our relationship like some kind of game!"

"Which has, unfortunately, cost you 12 points and a bonus chance," I told her.

I watched a programme on BBC Four, where they showed a huge plant which had grown papers instead of leaves.

It was a document-tree.

the set up as a quick fix

20150602_094949.jpg

Zeuss in bunny jail this mornin

20150602_095020.jpg
    Last edited by Mick; June 2, 2015, 04:18 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    nice rainy day here, although other parts of the states are in flooded conditions, we were getting quite dry, glad to see it come in. Today is the first day at the real job site, thank goodness. Looking forward to settling into a routine of some sort.

Mick, your new wabbit looks very regal, Zeuss seems appropriate. My daughter's been naming the pigs, she doesn't like my names of Bacon, Ham, and Chittlin. They are a Bershire Spot cross. Pie, yep they are siblings. Funny to watch them play like puppy dogs, chasing one another.

Off to the mines, be well friends
    check in later.
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, aww Mick,they are so adorable!they'll get along in time, the more I look at him,the more I like Zuess as his name too funny that you mentioned the pig fiasco,a few yyears ago this guy was selling pot belly pigs,we went to look and the babies were cute,I was all set to get one and then I saw the parents, huge pigs!the guy tried telling me that if I didn't want it to get that big to just limit its food,yeah right, I can just imagine having a big ole pig walking around the house, hey Sam,how's work going? I download the calm app on my phone, it gave me a 7 day meditation challenge, after day 1 they want me to upgrade (pay) for the remaining days,no thanks, I'll just look at the scenery haha,el cheapo is me,hope we all have a terrific Tuesday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning Abbers,

It certainly is damp here this morning but no floods, thank goodness!

Mick, I think Zeuss looks like he's enjoying his jail time, ha ha! Those bunnies sure keep you busy
        My new challenge is keeping the boys from killing each other - that's fun!!!! They were bound to grow up I guess. I'm not watching them today so I'm heading out to Curves shortly, yay.

Sam, hope your day goes well & you don't get stuck in the mud anywhere, ha ha!
        It's surprisingly chilly this morning, only 52 degrees out there. I guess the piggies will love a chance to play in this mud

Det, glad you skipped the booze crew last evening. No one needs that nonsense!

Greetings to everyone, havce a great AF day one & all!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning all,

Yes, rain has moved out of our area, and on to Sam and Lav. Hope y'all get mostly the nourishing kind and not the flooding kind.

Enjoying your pics, Mick. Sounds like you've got an excellent plan for Sandy and the new boy.

Best of luck on day one in your work territory, Sam.

Hi Pauly and Lav. Looks to be a slow day in Pie-land, which is okay by me. Passed a clearance cart of wine bottles in the grocery yesterday. $1.99 each. Had to avert my eyes. I don't drink.

Comment

hey everyone,back from first day at work,zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.Shattered,I'm in PJs and hanging out with cat and looking at nutribullet recipes,amazing I love it!
            Tomorrow will be broccoli,spinach and banana/coconut milk,chia seeds, yumm, may bung some cocoa powder in too,not sure yet.
            Feeling much better of just 3 days of doing this for brekkie,digestive system bit up and down , constipated today.Sorry if that's too much information!Lazy eve on sofa,game of thrones and then bath and early night, gym before work tomorrow as I'm starting late.

Mick - Zeuss is beautiful,sure they'll settle in a bit - took my cats a god few months until they could be safely left alone.I'm listing the good stuff on e-bay (3 pairs shoes pretty much) - the bitty crappy stuff I'm recycling mostly.

Thanks Pie for the reminder - I don't drink either!Enjoy slow day

Sam - hope day goes well for you,let us know how you get on

Pauly - I'm skinflint too with some stuff,but will spend on others, mid range skin care,neck down is cheap and cheerful.UCLA have free guided meditations on their website for download - reminded me i should probably get back to it.

Lav - good luck with two boys

feeling good to be sober,trying to take work one step at a time too - stopping myself when i have reaction that comes from my inner angry/scared child - had hypno initial free meeting yesterday.going to try it to tackle confidence/anxiety/lack of self belief.Practitioner works for NHS too so i feel reassured she's legit.
            Happy
            one day at a time

Comment

Passed a clearance cart of wine bottles in the grocery yesterday. $1.99 each. Had to avert my eyes. I don't drink.
              I read an article the other day about the high levels of arsenic in cheap wines like Sutter Home and Two-Buck Chuck. Just another reason to be glad we don't drink, huh, Pie?

Comment

No kidding, arsenic? I didn't recognize the labels, but did occur to me that a pounding headache would be a pretty sure thing.

Comment

MAE ALL....rain coming down here today too.

Mick...thanks for kicking us off. The pics are great. I'm sure you'll get those 2 sorted out in no time.

Sam...hope the first day at the real job site went well. You'll be in routine in no time.

Pauly...I'm glad you didn't fall for that sales pitch about the pig. They can get quite big!

Lav...greetings, hope you're having a quiet day.

Pi...they announced today that bars/establishments can start selling booze at 8am during the 10 days of Stampede. YIKES! Glad I don't drink!

Bear...glad you're enjoying your nutribullet. That's something I couldn't wrap my head around.

Quieter day at work today. I needed the break. Boss #1 spent about 1 hour here and then was gone. Getting a little fed up with carrying the load. Did some repairs to the keyhole garden (I know tough job) before it started raining. Going to follow Bears example and head for home and PJ's. Have a peaceful evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Pauly, did you see this? Our PQ is pulling a Bear! :happy2:

Comment

whew! hey hey ABsterooonies!

lets see here... bunny wars, 2 buck up-chuck, bars opening at 8am. wowsers.

I just now got back from a loooong day at work which ended with putting up with 4 hours of corporate boozing and blabbering. Not a tempting moment for me I'm so happy to say. Not even a fleeting thought. It's as though the voice is gone. I have no idea why but I'm super grateful. tired but very happy about that.

Another day on the road but will be less hectic tomorrow as I'm off doing my own thing.

Bear, you tried any probiotics? boozing really wipes out our beneficial bacteria which is extremely important for physical and mental health.

off to some podcast hypno

be well everyone
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                      X