monday 22...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hidy ho ABeroooooos!!

wow, what an adventurous dinner I had here in the 'hood' in Richmond CA. walked over to a very authentic little Vietnamese joint and ordered 'spicy beef soup'. or so it said in English. they didn't specify what part of the beef i was about to be surprised with.... it had meat in it i couldn't identify, including pieces with veins sticking out of it... seriously! it was slow going since I couldn't even chew most of it.... tendons and gristle etc. I'm sure it was healthy but I'm just not used to that. At least it wasn't boring Now I wish I had a roasted beet. hmmmmm.

speaking of heat, it's supposed to be 100F on Wed and high humidity and I'm doing an outside tradeshow with limited shade. ugh! guess I'll be losing some weight.

SF?

Bear?

Sam, as Lav said: hydrate/calcium and also I've found magnesium to help me. A large dose of mag can ease the nerves.

PPQ, E-cigs produce water vapor that looks like smoke but it's odorless.

well, gotta be up at 5am so I better try to get sleepy somehow.....

be well peeps
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Up into the wee hours. Mick is probably posting right now. Not much to say....I've been doing a lot of the inner work that probably would have saved me years of drinking. For me I really had to slow the hell down.....a journal is almost full.....

Posting on I-pad and if I don't hurry it loses my post.....

Comment

Working...
      X