Friday, June 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday, June 8th

Q...that is interesting...I missed that wave but I did notice a few people had changed their names. I cut back coming on here about that same time I think.
    When I started checking back in more I just thought a lot of people left and these new people had done a lot of posting in a short time :H I checked out the number of posts...
    Anyway...glad to know you are here

Lisa

Comment

Friday, June 8th

I cut the sea part out of my name because I just made 100 days AF & found that not only do seabreezes (not the alcohol kind) make me content but being AF all light breezes make me close my eyes & smile.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Friday, June 8th

Breeze....very nice! You sound content and downright happy.. I think you really are in love.

Made me smile urgirl:
        Lisa

Comment

Friday, June 8th

and Lisa I'm smiling because of your nice comment :}
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Friday, June 8th

Breez......

Thank you for those few amazing words.

I love a cool breeze.:l

Comment

Working...
            X