freitag the thingyth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freitag the thingyth

mae all ..how are we all today then hopefully good..well that was some fred yesterday ..chakras checkers chuckers medians meridians..I never got past checkers!!!!anyways weekend is here so brew time

hiya Lav..hows you then minecrafted out? sounds like youve gotta real smart alec there!!be into your phone and computer next!!!!glad you are feeling better..this magic baen potion will help too!!

hiya pie...hows you? no I was wondering the connection between the flashlight and the tornado...Id love to say what this week has been about,but I truthfully cant..it isnt even in the public domain yet...suffice to say I am pretty pleased with myself in one way..the thing I am at just now isnt related to my sunday jaunts tho....but it is both interesting and important..and not just for me.....one thing tho...I would definintely not have been doing all this had I been drinking still...

ppqp...A DAY OFF??? good for you ...hows the car doing?ok I hope ..looking forward to seeing the pics..

Hiya ADD... and welcome to the madhouse...yep here we are ...all in various stages of not boozin...days months years what does it matter ..we have all got that same goal...to remain booze free ...and we all started at the same line...so how come it went pearshaped for you modding?where are you from etc... as you can see Im the duty nosey!!!!anyways stick with it ...be honest and committed ...(not in the nutty committed way!!)and you will win...

hiya bear ...that was interesting on your post about taking a long time to get rid of employee ..you arent perchance in the civil service ..and have to go thru those hoops? just wondering because in private concerns it just hi ..bye.. glad the boozin thoughts have gone ...its now about the time I reckon you should be feelin ..actually no I dont want a drink as opposed to cant have

hiya sf...all I will say is wow ..you are well into that!!! hows the back today ? feeling any better?hope so

Sam the man ..wheres you today ?likewise the rest of the gang...ns det et al...matt you should be back off yer jollies by now..

right folks offski ..have a good one....

My boss called me.

"Why are you late?" he barked angrily.

"I'm stuck behind a group of bikers," I replied.

"Can't you just ask them to move over?" he asked.

"But they look aggressive," I said, "and the barman hasn't served them yet."

Barack Obama has told the BBC that failure to effect gun control has been the biggest regret of his Presidency.

Abraham Lincoln and JFK will be nodding up in heaven.

News: Lottery official in Iowa convicted of rigging computer to win $14 million jackpot.

He faces up to 5, 12, 14, 20 or 25 years in prison.

Two men got chatting and one complained he had lost his job and the Benefits office had only awarded him £ 128.00 per week to support his wife and child.

The other man said he gets £980.00 a week from the Benefits office and he was single.

How come you get so much and I don't said the first man.

Because I am the manager there, he replied.

If you want a good laugh down at the local park-

Buy a dog and name it Fetch.

When I was a kid, some older boys threw my trainers over a telephone wire.

I wouldn't have been too bothered, but I still had them on.

I hear there is scientific proof that birthdays are good for you

The more you have the longer you live

Yawning is the body's way of saying '10% Battery Remaining'.

As I sat at the traffic lights, a policeman drove up beside me and said; "Step out please, sir".

"Is there a problem, officer?" I replied.

"I have reason to believe you're drunk, sir." He said.

"Drunk?!" I laughed. "I'm just an honest, hard working bloke trying to get home".

"Well sir." He replied. "You're not going to get very far in that wheelie bin, are you?"
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

hey Mick - I work in housing so similar slow processes,I support fact that we can't just say get out/workers rights etc - just needs speeding up a bit!

No drinking thoughts today - just gratitude,day off,cleaners been,payday,spent tonnes on aromatherapy stuff and with big discount meant my hair stuff was freeI can see spending as saving - also been on amazon buying music and books and kilner jars.These are my af treats - under half what i would have spent on booze and fags per month.

have a great day y'all

sf - i'm considering changing gym to cheaper one bit further away,but has tonnes more yoga classes and body pump(my faves). I also ordered beginners ashtanga yoga dvd - I'm buying yoga matt today with my gift car too
    one day at a time

Comment

morning all
      couple of pretty days this week so out and and about early, then toones late. Funeral today, not exactly what uplifts the day but part of the big picture I reckon. Last funeral I went to, the preacher tried to make it a revival, very bad taste I thought. Well, I better leave the subject of religion alone, here in Amerika it's right up there with polyticks.

Mick, thanks for the kickoff, brew, and of course the jokes. Bear, you're sounding well. Wish I had one of those gift cars!!! Lav, you enjoying this weather now that your cold is gone?! We're starting to roll in tomatoes.

Welcome to you Addy. Pull up a stool and stay awhile, glad you're here.

How do to you all. Hope everyone has a good one
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good morning Abbers!
        I hear it's Friday, ha ha!!!

My head is starting to feel better, it's been a long & snotty week. At least I don't feel infectious any more, yay!

Thanks for the magical bean brew Mick
        I am supposed to be kid free today so I can get caught up with things around here. The boys spent all day yesterday playing 'Minion Rush' & left Minecraft alone ~ go figure. I did insist on some breaks so they could get outside & run around a bit. Hope your day is going well.

bear, enjoy your day off!
        I love shopping on Amazon too, it's better than driving for an hour to find stores (no stores here in cow country).

Sam, the weather has been very nice, no complaints about that.
        I hope the funeral is as peaceful & a source of comfort as it should be.

SF, what browser are you using to access MWO? I wonder if that has anything to do with your losing posts issues??
        Keep working on those chakras :hug:

I'm going to see if I can get myself to Curves & start feeling truly human again.
        I'll check in later. Wishing everyone a great AF Friday!!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks for the explanations, Mick. And good on you, for whatever it is you're up to.

Bear, have you quit smoking as well?

Hi Sam and Lav.

Awful time getting to sleep last night. Doesn't happen often, but I hate the feeling. Not a big deal in the grand scheme, so not sure why it's so uncomfortable. Surely thought how a glass of wine would make me feel sleepy. Not keeping alcohol in the house is a very good safety measure.

Anyway, easy day of dog sitting ahead, and none of them play Minecraft.

Happy Friday, Abbers!

Comment

Pie, it is good to have safety in your own home. There are probably beer cans in the garage fridge (belonging to husband & son) but I wouldn't touch them on my worst day ever. Are you familiar with Omvana meditations? Go get some free to help you sleep
            From focus and productivity, to healing, mental clarity, and deep relaxation: you’ll find immersive guided meditations for anything and everything.

I'll bet my dogs have been listening to the boys playing Minecraft & probably know a lot more about it than I do, ha ha!!!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks, Lav!!

Comment

Working...
              X