Saturday, June 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday, June 9th

Happy Sunday ABerooos! well, this is surely ironic. we have several members joining the ABs boards that were modding and now I appear to be going the other way. Had a couple glasses of wine last night at a last-minute invite party. Made 94 days. Very pleased that I didn't overdo it however I realize that I'm now more vulnerable than ever. I had debated whether or not to even mention this on the AB's board as i didn't want to be a bad influence to anyone. sigh. heavy contemplation.
    Be well friends.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Saturday, June 9th

Thanks for sharing D, I have been comtemplating going Mods as well, but I am still not completely sure I could control myself, even though more an more I am accepting the idea that 1 drink sounds nice. I have been craving a beer lately, probably because it is summer and hot out, I am back on topa, so I knwo beer would taste like crap, so that helps me not drink that, but then there's always wine and everything else. I have not decided what I will do, so let me know how you do...maybe there's hope for us yet.

Oh, and I went back on topa for two reasons, one because I thought about drinking a lot less when i was on it, and two, I think I have picked up a minor habit for eating absolutely everything....Now that I have been AF for a while, I am going back on it for 30 days to see if it really makes a difference in anything for me now, if so, I will take it for a little while longer, if not, then I will stop. I will let you guys know.

Victoria
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Saturday, June 9th

oops, meant to post that on Sunday....
        Vic, I'm continuing Campral and Citalopram fyi. Will see how goes.
        Considering your workout schedule you should be able to eat just about anything I'd think
        Scooby you sound so positive and upbeat...bravo!
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Saturday, June 9th

Glad to see you back K. You were missed!

Comment

Saturday, June 9th

Hope to join you.

Hello!

I am hoping to join this forum. I thought I could swing in the moderation forum, but two days ago I had a horrible drinking binge and blackout. Apparently the neighbors came over, while I was with my six year old. I do not remember a thing. I feel so horrible, ashamed and guilty. Last night I had a total panic attack trying to fill in the blanks and then having the blanks filled in for me. I feel as if there is almost something inside of me pushing me way over to one side, to force me back over to a place of abstinence.

I have had times when I can go out and have a drink or two, but I am at a point where that is not possible. I need to focus on abstinence right now, because there are things in my life that need to be addressed.

There are so many places to hang out on this board and I don't have the time to check out all of the other threads, so if you don't mind, I'm going to hang my hat here for a while and hope to get to know those of you here better.

Thanks for listening. I've been AF for two days.
            Azcrazy

Comment

Saturday, June 9th

Hey Azcrazy,

Sounds like you've come to the right place. Welcome aboard!

Hugs,

Kathy:l

Thanks for the welcome home, Lucky! Another crazy avatar, you silly duck!:h
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Saturday, June 9th

Very nice to see you back Kathy:l

Azcrazy, :welcome: Congratulations on two days......it's probably more now as I am a little behind this week. You can do this!
                :h :h :h :h

Comment

Working...
                X