toosdi 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toosdi 17th

mornin all ...how are we today then?all good?not on here long...in the process of building another rabbit hutch ...this time in the garage...and out of all the scrap wood i have got...already built the frame and decded it wasnt big enough..so took it apart and widened it...Rationale behind this lot?with the weather being so rubbish...and snow forecast the end of this week they will be in the hutch most of the time if it were outside...this way they can run around in the garage ,consevatory and house??? if the weathers bad ..when its nice bosh straight into the garden they can go......was going to strip the big hutch down....but ..they might not like the inside one,its too big even for me to move at the mo....and who knows its a spare hutch........just in case we get some more :thumbsup:dont think madam has worked that one out yet butr Im sure the penny is gonna drop somewhere along the line!!so apologies for not being on too long..but Im one of those people that doesnt do long term hanging about a bit a time..plus Im going to have to find some more wood (he says scratching his head!)have a great day folks...big brews all round ...here you go.....

"I'm thinking of running a marathon again," I told my friend.

"You've run a marathon before?" she asked, with an air of admiration.

I said, "No, but I've thought about it."

Suspicious.

A word that conveys a cautious distrust, or leaves you drenched if said by Chris Eubank.

Are news readers secretly insulting you? Moron this story later.

Following the recent choking tragedy, authorities are advising that parents should always cut grapes in half before giving them to young children.

That sounded like too much hassle to me but, being safety-conscious, I now give my lad a knife with his grapes.

My dog only responds to commands in Spanish.

He's Espanyol.

Because my student grant was late I went to the benefits office to query it. 'What are you here for?' they asked me. 'My grant' I said. 'Sorry' they said. 'We're not seeing migrants today.'

An engineer crosses a road when a frog calls out to him, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."

He bends over, picks up the frog and puts it in his pocket. The frog speaks up again and says, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."

The engineer takes the frog out of his pocket, smiles at it and returns it to the pocket.

The frog then cries out, "If you kiss me and turn me back, I'll do whatever you say!"

Again the engineer takes the frog out, smiles at it and puts it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog asks, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, I'll stay with you for a month and do whatever you say. What more do you want?"

The engineer says, "Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog, now that's cool!"

At a southern university, students in the psychology program attend their first class on emotional extremes.

"Just to establish some parameters," says the professor to a student from Arkansas, "what is the opposite of joy?"

"Sadness," says the student.

"And the opposite of depression?" he asks a young lady from Oklahoma.

"Elation," she says.

"And you, sir," he asks a young man from Texas, "what about the opposite of woe?"

The Texan replies, "Sir, I believe that would be 'giddy up.'"

A blonde and a brunette are walking down the street when the brunette says, "Look, a dead bird!"
    So the blonde looks up!

A cop pulled over a car for swerving all over the road. The blonde at the wheel looked very confused and scared.
    "What's going on here, ma'am?"
    "Well, I was driving along when all of a sudden there was a tree right in my path. I swerved to miss it, but there was another tree. And after that, another, and another." The cop looked inside her car and sighed.
    "Ma'am. That's your air freshener."

Little Johnny's teacher asks him to make a sentence using the following words: defeat, deduct, defense and detail.

Little Johnny says, "De feet of de duck went over de fence before de tail."
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning Mick. Will look forward to pics of the new hutch. I too keep spare canine gear around, (crates, leashes, bowls), just in case... Severe weather forecast for today; hope it blows through quickly.

Happy Tuesday to all!

Comment

morning all,
      appreciate the start up Mick. Good idea for the wabbits. Snow coming already? Is that normal?

how do Pie, I see we are suppose be getting heavy rain Wednesday/Thursday from whatever is hitting you.Batten down the hatches!!

off to a farm visit this morning.... hope everyone is well
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good morning Abbers,

Sunny & cool here so far

Mick, I'm thing bunny condos so you can stack them up floor to ceiling, ha ha!!
        Good luck with your project, I'm sure they will appreciate whatever you make for them.

Hi There Pie & Sam.
        I think the rain is due to arrive here tomorrow evening into Thursday. I guess that means another damp commute to my granddaughter's house again this week, oh well.

My plan is a trip to Curves then get back into my shop for a bit of work.
        Wishing everyone a good AF Tuesday!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,sheesh,spoiled bunnies Mick it is too cold in the snow for them,I wouldn't want to stay out there,my tortoise is supposed to be hibernating but everytime its kinda warm he comes into the house and makes a beeline for the bathroom, hides by the toilet so we just leave him there,our neighbors who also have tortoises said that when a couple of his got older they wouldn't stay outside either, so basically I have a tortoise living in my bathroom sounds like everyone is doing good,let's all have a nice Tuesday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hidy ho ABerooos!

yes, I'm early for some strange reason getting set to take off for 6 straight days on the road right through the weekend and all. must be strong!

Mick, sounds like the wabbits are taking over the place, very cool.

Pauly, I can think of worse animals to have hiding out at your place. Yes, let's have a nice Tue indeed.

Sam, sinus any better? happy farm hopping.

Lav, bad time of year to lose a hot water tank... good thing you have resourceful friends!

visit to new therapist yesterday went very very well and I'm excited to work with her. this is really reassuring after my last experience in the field. she uses the FSAP system and
            some other cutting-edge techniques.

well I better make sure I have enough clean undaroos for this trip.....

be well loves
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
            X