No announcement yet.

Genuine January, 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning friends,was feeling better then stupidly took a walk yesterday, it wasn't that cold but as soon as I got home I started coughing and feeling heavy headed again,this morning I did my exercise indoors! Lav,YB must be super grumpy if its affecting the kids,maybe try to explain to the little one that he's not mad at him,just a grump,shoot I dunno cuz you don't wanna talk trash about his grampa but also don't want a child to feel like that either Friday I had to take Kell to the westside to get her arthritis injections, we lefthere at 5:30 am and got home at 9:30 lots of waiting of course,yesterday her back was throbbing and bruised so even though she was here I tried to keep Lou entertained so she could take it easy,we made pizzas on his tablet a cute game,hubs told Michelle she has til the end of the month to get a job or move out,he asked why it doesn't bother me that she's like this,I really don't know,passive aggressive?she doesn't ask for anything just eats,sleeps,etc I know its wrong but i don't need the tension of a big ole war with her,I just don't know,read a whole entire book on Friday,it was about a writer who gets a job as a stcom writer and someone ends up dead and she figures out who did it,super funny writing,witty jokes a fun read,I text Kell that I was loving my book and she asked what it was about, I said nothing!just a lose myself kinda book,no self help,no recovery talk,just plain mindless, just what I wanted made a recipe I seen in Good Housekeeping (I'm the only person who still reads magazines haha) it was honey mustard chicken bake,turned out good,everyone liked it surprisingly but mine didn't look a thing like theirs, hello Dill,Cyn,Star,I hope we all have a peaceful Sunday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good Sunday afternoon all -

Pauly, from a few messages I see on the sidebar it looks as if this is a special day! You go girl! I hope that you are proud of being so good to yourself.

Star - Thanks for the info about the bodyscan. Yes, I think it is only after building in that knowledge of complete relaxation that the body can do its work... in the meantime, I'm learning to just 'be' with what is, and trust that the healing will follow. Not so easy for me! Good luck with the piano hunt - I think its just great. Home-made music in the home is a gift to everyone.

Dill - hope you are having a good Sunday crocheting or doing some fun craft. I remember your 'daffodils' from last year. I am considering getting back into handwork/crafts of some sort in addition to knitting. I was at a friend's house on Friday, and her bathroom had hand-stitched linens - antique - but I remember doing those for my mom. Remember when we would embroider pillowcases?

Lav - sounds like the Universe is giving you plenty of practice time on Detachment with YB around. That's how I look at my issues with HB; more practice time understanding myself, setting boundaries, standing up for myself. Goodness, life is complex! Good luck with all the family dynamics.

Take care all - have a lovely Sunday evening, and a great start to the week if this is when you are reading. Ready for "..." February - whatever anyone chooses!

Comment

Hello all,

Congrats on 100 days Pauly! And very sweet of you to keep Louie occupied so your daughter could rest. That book you read sounds like a fun read. I like quick reads like that. I haven't been doing much reading lately but I have downloaded an audio book recently. Also, I saw that Dean Koontz has a new book out. I hope I can find it in audio format.

Star, did you get a good feeling about the new neighbor? It would be nice to have someone nearby that you enjoy. Thank you for the link to the recipe. I will follow it after I post. Good luck with your piano search. It's fun to be on a quest like that, isn't it?

Lav, you have mentioned before that your younger grandson was more difficult to manage than EB. I hope the psychologist can help.

Cyn, you cracked me up when you said you told yourself to 'back off'! LOL! Sometimes we are our own worst enemies!

I have the grand kids here today. They were hear most of yesterday and overnight. It's been a lot of fun, but not a lot of time left for just me. Oh well, tomorrow is Monday and it will be all mine! Plus I'm meeting some friends for lunch so all good. Have a peaceful Sunday evening.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
        X