Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday the 25th

Morning All,

Quick start, and huge hopes that site maintenance is done.

Mae everybody, hi Pie and hi to everyone gotta jet
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi Pauly! Sam, seeing reports of rough weather in the Old Dominion state. You getting any of that?

Comment

..hiya folks ..didnt realise that the site was down for maint.....was trying to get on here at 6....no happen..anyways how are we all today then?good news for me....no injuries today ..!!!!!stripped the rabbit hutch down that was in the garage..need the room...laid 5 slabs too ...back is def on the mend..apparently it went into spasm...but the bone cruncher managed to get it out.....
        hiya ppqp...hope you are well....yep thats me...do something ...and then maybe read the instructions!!
        hey time to quit..its great to see you...you doing ok?

hiya pauly..how are you doing?hows things shaping up at home?..hopefully things are calming down..

hope everyone is doing good...see you all later ...be good!
        Last edited by Mick; February 25, 2016, 11:33 AM.
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good afternoon Abbers!

Glad things are back to 'normal' around here, ha ha! Never quite sure what that is

Hi there Pie & Pauly. Hope you are having a good day.

Mick, Sam also messaged me this morning on FB.
          He sounds OK although last night's storms were in his area too.
          The Amish folks, not far from me suffered some pretty heavy damage. Lots of buildings & barns were hit & one of their schools was destroyed, very sad. We didn't have any problems like that, I am grateful. I drove around some debris on the roads this morning & noticed the usually small, quiet Brandywine river was full & rushing! Got to my granddaughter's house with no problem. I really hope you are taking it easy by now!!!

Hello to everyone else. I'll check in later tonight from home.
          Have a great AF Thursday everyone.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

ahoy hoy ABerooos!

Pie, thanks for kicking us into gear on this fine sunny day.

Lav, that's a bummer. At least the Amish won't have to call a handyman

back from hopefully my last trip to the bay for a few hundred years. Tue nights hotel experience was truly craptacular. The place was not only a total dump but had a rat infestation. really! didn't sleep very well as a result, but no rat bites.

made the mistake of eating too many choc covered nuts last night and woke up with arthritic joint pain in my fingers and right knee. sugar is evil! must not do that anymore. Haven't had joint pain in years... owie.

had a few AL thoughts while stuck in bad traffic couple days ago but managed to watch them fade away so things are AF and well I'm happy to say.

shouts to Pauly, Mick and whomever pops in to say aloo.

be well
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

MAE ALL....glad to see the site's back, could have used it this morning as I woke up in a weird mood and it stayed with me all day today. Disgruntled...discouraged. Would have loved to hand that over to you all.

Pi...thanks for the kickstart. Keep us apprised of your reno project. Saw the storm on the news as well.

Pauly...hope you had a good one.

Mick...good job on an injury free day.

Lav...glad to hear you didn't get hit by the storm and that the trip to your granddaughter's was uneventful.

Det...I think we're all feeling a sigh of relief for you. Good job on surfing the wave and not caving. Things are looking up for you.

Shout out to everyone else.

I had some dinner and am feeling better. Hope everyone has a peaceful evening....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hey PQ! Seems like something to look forward to in having your flaky boss out of the way, whenever he finally leaves that is. Glad you're feeling better and in for a restful evening.

I have three names on my list of guys who can help me with this project. The first hasn't returned my text, the 2nd is out in California fighting a custody battle, and the third I'll try for tomorrow.

Det, nice to hear you're getting closer to offloading your stressful job. Bye, rats!

Comment

Rats Det? That would be a deal breaker for me!
                  Glad you pushed thru the AL thoughts, never worth it in my humble opinion. Joint pain stinks & I am glad I don't have nearly as much as I used to have. I hope yours clears up quickly.

PQ, if you need us to get on a bus & head north, just let us know. We can give your boss a great big kick in the a$$ for you
                  Hang in there, we are always here!

Pie, I sure hope you can find someone to help you out with that job. It is incredibly hard to find anyone willing to actually work anymore. I miss the contractors that helped us rehab 3 old houses in our old home town. Around here it seems no one wants to work

Long story but I ended up bringing my granddaughter home with me....
                  So she will wake up here on her 5th birthday, yay!!
                  Have a peaceful night all!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X