sat27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sat27

mornin all...hows we today then?all goodly I hope...well was up early doors to take the outlaws to the airport..was a mere -2 degrees...but suffice to say it has now warmed up to 3...plus Ive gotta brew going!!out detecting tomorrow...its a bit scratchy at this time of year because all gthe crops are in and the spring turnaround is a lot quicker for the farmers than the winter one...but hey ho...

brew time...

hiya Lav...how you today then?all washed up after the party ?bet it was a looong day is gd still with you today then?heres a get ya started brew...

hiya ttq...how are you this fine day?any plans for the weekend?

hey kuya...hi..so you start out from nz next Thursday?Are you travellin Auckland to Dubai......then on to Manchesta?think thats the one with the least changes ..Emirates aiirline..17hrs 15 min to Dubai....how long you are here for etc ..

hiya pie ...hows you today then?all good I hope....any more joy with the builders?thats the trouble ..not reliable and you find that the ones that are ...all get snapped up pretty quickly

hi Sam the man...hows you today then? all good ...going up to my mates farm after..they have got anothe 4 pigs coming!!oh and another horse!!

hiya pauly...hows you then? how did the 18th go?hopefully all good...as for the bougie.....quick test...very gently bend it..if it bends then there is sap in it...if not and it snaps then..that part is deed!!but there should be life in it ..if it has done ok over the years ..unless disease then there is no reason why it shouldnt again...

hiya ppqp..glad you are better...weekend here ...chill out forget work and the "boss"........who??pretty cold but dry here

hiya ns and det ..you both ok? I started this at 830 ..its now 1155..ok coupla breaks but....right see yall laters...
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers, happy Saturday to all

Sunny & chilly here & that's fine with me. Looks like a warm up is on the way for the next few days!

The birthday party went well & I had all of them out of here by 9 pm last evening. I slept like a rock last night, ha ha. My grandson has his 5th birthday coming up in a mere 5 weeks, oh boy!

Mick, do you charge for all of your trips to & from the airport? That could be a great side business for you
    Good luck on your scavenger hunt tomorrow!

Greetings to the whole gang, have a great AF day everyone.
    I need to go feed the animals before I get busy with anything else.

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hey all,Mick we only planted this bougie last year to replace the one that froze,I'll do the bend test later,Bradys b-day was ok,he was pissed he didn't get a bigger TV for his PlayStation but its too expensive and his room is small anyways, also took him to Golden Corral cuz we've never been there(hubs idea) it was gross!we all hated it and will never go back ,plus Louie was being a demon cuz of the buffet setup and he was overly tired,shoulda just went to Applebee's or olive garden around the corner,oh well,now next week is Lou's turn,nor sure what Kells got planned,trying to remain positive and focused through everything and squanch the negative thoughts/feelings that have been popping up,much love to all,I hope we all have a super Saturday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
        Hey all,Mick we only planted this bougie last year to replace the one that froze,I'll do the bend test later,Bradys b-day was ok,he was pissed he didn't get a bigger TV for his PlayStation but its too expensive and his room is small anyways, also took him to Golden Corral cuz we've never been there(hubs idea) it was gross!we all hated it and will never go back ,plus Louie was being a demon cuz of the buffet setup and he was overly tired,shoulda just went to Applebee's or olive garden around the corner,oh well,now next week is Lou's turn,nor sure what Kells got planned,trying to remain positive and focused through everything and squanch the negative thoughts/feelings that have been popping up,much love to all,I hope we all have a super Saturday
        you can do it ..the negative thorts are jist that..thorts thats all..to be discarded as required......have a good one..
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way so I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

I hate Russian dolls, they’re so full of themselves.

The first time I got a universal remote control I thought to myself, “This changes everything”

Say what you want about deaf people

I refused to believe my road worker father was stealing from his job, but when I got home all the signs were there.

I recently decided to sell my vacuum cleaner as all it was doing is gathering dust.

You can never lose a homing pigeon – if your homing pigeon doesn’t come back what you’ve lost is a pigeon.

My girlfriend told me to go out and get something that makes her look sexy… so I got drunk.

Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do.

As I watched the dog chasing his tail I thought “Dogs are easily amused”, then I realized I was watching the dog chasing his tail.

Gambling addiction hotlines would do so much better if every fifth caller was a winner.

Where there’s a will, there’s a relative.

Hedgehogs eh? Why can’t they just share the hedge?

Just because nobody complains doesn’t mean all parachutes are perfect.

To the man on crutches, dressed in camouflage, who stole my wallet – you can hide, but you can’t run.

Velcro – what a rip-off!

My friend keeps trying to convince me that he’s a compulsive liar but I don’t believe him.

It’s always hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they’re always taking things literally.

I’ve just written a song about tortillas; actually, it’s more of a rap.

I had a neck brace fitted years ago and I’ve never looked back since.

I woke up this morning and forgot which side the sun rises from, then it dawned on me.

My wife just found out I replaced our bed with a trampoline; she hit the roof.

I like to hold hands at the movies… which always seems to startle strangers.

My wife told me sex is better on holiday… that wasn’t a very nice postcard to receive.

Comment

Is it my improved mood or were ALL those jokes VERY funny?!

Not sure which route we are taking Mick as my son wants to stop off in Oz for a work thingy.

PM your phone number. We will go to Manchester first to get paperwork sorted then for the cremation before we return.

With you on the buffet thingy Pauly....there was a chain here called valentines and I couldn't see why anyone would eat there.....tasteless mass cooked over cooked rubbish. But New Zealanders LOVE quantity and it was eat all you want. Interestingly it has recently closed down, maybe due to a change in attitude to food. Dunno...no loss.

There was a similar chain in the uk, harvester , and it was better. They are good with large families as everyone can find something to eat I suppose.

Comment

It's great to hear you sounding chipper, Kuya. I know you've been in all of our thoughts the last week or so. Did you enjoy your massage? The first time I burst into tears during a massage I was so embarrassed until the therapist told me it is a very common reaction. Hope it worked for you.

I've just returned from another overnight away. My life this last year would have been utterly unmanageable if I hadn't quit drinking. I'm grateful for that each and every day. Thank you MWO (and that means all of you!). xx, NS

Comment

Happy Sat ABeroooos!

great funnies Mick.

Kuya, holiday time? I'm jealous for sure.

well, just wrapping up work paperwork and making way for my grand escape

going for a hike/shoot with a sober friend today.

back laterish everyone

be well
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

kuya your pm box is full mate

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
                    kuya your pm box is full mate
                    Oops ....emptied

Comment

Hmm... I'm a bit late to the Saturday party, and looks like the Sunday party got cancelled, so figure the Monday Leap Day party oughta be a doozy! So I'm dressing up!

pine needles dress.jpg

See y'all tomorrow lovely people.

Comment

Originally posted by Pie View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]2244[/ATTACH]
                        Love it!!!!! See you all on Monday hopefully.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Yikes!!
                          Just now able to log on. Missed the Abbers today

See you all on the 29th!!!

Pie, that dress would fire up my allergies I think, ha ha!!!

Peace to all!

Lav
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09
                          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Pie View Post
                            Hmm... I'm a bit late to the Saturday party, and looks like the Sunday party got cancelled, so figure the Monday Leap Day party oughta be a doozy! So I'm dressing up!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2244[/ATTACH]

See y'all tomorrow lovely people.

What an amazing dress...but like Lav says would make me sneeze

Comment

Working...
                            X