Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thur 10th

MAE ALL....

Kicking the thread off. Will post quick and then come back to answer Pi's question.......:smile:PPQP

Morning Pi.....

It's the arthritis that's causing my feet to swell. My hands also swell but I don't walk on them. LOL
    Monies been a little tight with both boys losing their jobs so waiting till payday to refill my Naproxen which will ease the swelling. My benefits don't kick in till May.

Missing Mick....my first thought he's having breakfast with KY.

Will check back in a bit, water getting cold so refilling the foot tub again.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

morning all,
      thanks for the start, PQ. sorry to read that you have to deal with arthritis. Has that been a just a recent occurrence or you had it awhile? You never know about Mick, he might have that durn greenhouse almost complete using lights at night!

feels very nice out, think it is time to ride 2 wheels in to work today. Not much happening in this neck of the woods. Hope everyone has a good one.
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Morning Sam.....I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis in November when my Ophthalmologist couldn't cure the latest round of Iritis. Started in on a biologic in December. Unfortunately it resulted in my current psoriasis condition. Switching to a different biologic to see if that helps. You might be right about Mick. LOL Have a great day.

Comment

afternoon folks...well yep putting electric into greenhouse..got yto do it before bolting the base down...its been raining all night ..but faired off this morning..started this at 0830 this morn..its now 1235 job done..b it weary tho..speshully back..hope your feet r ok ppqp..big brews all round ..be good!!

20160310_100706.jpg

20160310_094212.jpg

20160310_100718 (1).jpg

20160310_100952.jpg
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

PQ, Do you have Costco in Canada? Asking because I recently switched a Rx to them that I was paying $112 for. Costco price $11. No insurance involved.

Comment

Mick, You did all that shoveling? Yikes, hurts my back thinking about it!

Comment

and some more..was up my friends farm yesterday..piglets are 9 hrs old!!
                electrics!!

20160310_122551.jpg

back to normal ish

20160310_122747.jpg

20160309_143936.jpg
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

hiya pie...yep just having a brew now

Comment

Good Thursday morning Abbers

We have a nice sunny & warm day here again, not complaining.
                    I am at my granddaughter's today & it looks like we'll be having fun. She answered the door wearing her pink sequin skirt at 8 am, ha ha!!

Hello to PQ, Pie, Sam, Mick & everyone dropping in today.
                    I 'll check in later tonight from home when I can hear myself think
                    Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Ahoy hoy ABeroooos!

PPQ, thanks for launching us today. Incidentally I have horrid joint pain if I eat sugar. With no sugar my joints don't bother me ever.... so simple solution for me. Have you tried eliminating all sugar for a couple weeks?

Mick, the shiny new piglets are the cutest! I can't imagine your knee appreciates your marathon of work...be careful mate.

Lunch yesterday was very good and very AF so good to be feeling rock solid.

swordplay last night was just awesome. Plan to be sticking to it for sure.

learning tons about internet marketing and will be launching my own site soon. Whole new world indeed.

trash day. calling all trash....

be well everyone
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hey Det...good to see you. I don't think I could try to give up one more thing. Might as well just get Mick to dig up a plot for me a be done with. LOL Good job on the lunch, sounds like you've got a good handle on things. You be careful at those swordplay classes. Let us know when you launch your site I'll be interested in seeing it. Maybe get some ideas. Little extra income always a good thing.

Got a call from the executor of my Dad's estate. Apparently he can't get a hold of either POA. For F*k's sake! Will it ever end? Next step is getting all the beneficiaries to sign off and you can bet I'll be going through everything with a fine tooth comb.

Time for a healthy dinner...hot dogs and nachos. Have a restful evening all......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Blessings on your tummy after the hot dogs & nachos PQ, haha!!!
                          I seriously hope you can get the estate business wrapped up quickly. I know what a pain in the A$$ that is I still have at least one brother not talking to me over my Dad's estate. I finalized all that in 1998!!!!!!

Det, glad things are looking up for you

Mick, the baby piggies are gorgeous. Don't you just want one or two??

Pauly, what's going on with you today?

Peace to all tonight!
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09
                          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hotdogs, and nachos, I'm in! And will bring the ice cream for desert.

Love the recent animal pics of Zeuss, Zorro, and the baby piggies.

Comment

Working...
                            X