toozdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toozdi

mae all...and how are we today then?all good?yes its the normal???? me not the facebook lottery millionaire winner..that actual scam has been doing the rounds for some time now..well yustaday was a bit of a mish mash day..was supposed to meet kuya,but unfortunately that never came off..spoke to her on the phone a few times and she was absolutely done in..there was quite a bit going on for her this past couple of weeks..both her and her son were beat..he had been driving all over the country..the upshot was that instead of a flight out on toozdi,they managed to get a flight to Dubai last night and then an onwards connection to Auckland...so the choice was stay in uk for another 36hours and meet moi ..or get the earlier flight home..personally I think she made the wrong choice!!!!!yeh right...she is back in June..so we will get together then as she so quaintly put it "nt in between burying rellies!!"so got most of the glazing done in the greenhouse...just the faffy little bits left,but Im at the dentist today...oh no...
    big brekkie afore I go.....now a brew....

mornin Lav...hows you ? your post ...see I do read them...."I had my Facebook account hacked by some geezer in Greece a few years ago"that wouldnt have been John Travolta would it??ok ok I thought it was funny...heres a brew...those charges seem pretty high..we pay Internet telly and phone cable £70 a month..still if they are the only provider they can charge what they like..

hiya pauly,hows you today ?all good?no millionaire here...still looking for a replacement boogie plant,but one of the other plants in the box I made is growing a pretty weird stem with buds on it so we wil see what it looks like when it flowers..pics not that great...but it is 5am...

20160315_050451.jpg

hey byrdie..hows you modom.....methinks casket has an ever so slightly different meaning in this case....hope all is well with you..

hiya ppqp well how are you then?have you slowed down?and did your boss manage to fix that database?......or.......nuff said eh?

hiya pie hows you then?all well with you today then?I bet tradesmen are really hacked off with you tube..they musta lost some serious trade because of have a go diyers like us!!no never met up with kuya...thats me n women...they just listen to my smooth charm and eloquent sophistication,and then thats it :lipstick:

THEY BUGGER OFF :happy2:

Whats today got in store for you?gotta be better than sitting in a dentists chair watching Jeremy Kyle!!

hey Sam ,hows you then?likewis ns ,det ,,etc..

right peeps going to have a brekkie afore I go...have a great day...

Q: What do cats eat for breakfast?
    A: Mice Krispies.

A lot of people cry when they cut an onion. The trick is not to form an emotional bond.

Q: How does Moses make his tea?
    A: Hebrews it.

Yo momma's so stupid, she put two quarters in her ears and thought she was listening to 50 Cent.

One Sunday, sitting on the side of the highway waiting to catch speeding drivers, a State Police Officer sees a car puttering along at 22 MPH.

He thinks to himself, “This driver is just as dangerous as a speeder!” So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over.

Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies – two in the front seat and three in the back – wide eyed and white as ghosts. The driver, obviously confused, says to him, “Officer, I don’t understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! I always go exactly the speed limit. What seems to be the problem?”

“Ma’am,” the officer replies, “you weren’t speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers.”

“Slower than the speed limit? No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly! Twenty-two miles an hour!” the old woman says a bit proudly.

The State Police officer, trying to contain a chuckle explains to her that “22” was the route number, not the speed limit.

A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned and thanked the officer for pointing out her error.

“But before I let you go, Ma’am, I have to ask . . . Is everyone in this car OK? These women seem awfully shaken and they haven’t muttered a single peep this whole time,” the officer asks with concern.

“Oh, they’ll be all right in a minute officer. We just got off Route 119.”

This guy has four daughters who all live at home. One Friday night, the doorbell rings. The first kid at the door says, "I'm Eddie, I'm here to pick up Betty. We're going for spaghetti, is she ready?" The father, mildly amused, answers, "Yes."

The second kid comes to the door and says, "I'm Joe, I'm here to pick up Flo to take her to the show. Is she ready to go?" The guy, now perplexed, answers, "Yes."

A few minutes later, the doorbell rings again. A kid says, 'Hi, I'm Jim. I'm here to see Kim. We're gonna go for a swim. Can I come in?' The guy, becoming annoyed, answers, "Yes."

The doorbell rings one more time, and a kid standing there says, "Hi, I'm Chuck . . . "

The father shot him.

One Friday afternoon, a man walks up to an ATM machine to deposit his check. Upon his turn, the ATM shuts down for repairs so the man walks into the bank. Inside the bank, there are about 30 people inside waiting to make transactions and the line is moving really, really slow.

The man gets impatient, sigh loudly, tapping his foot and making comments aloud. All of a sudden the man behind him reaches up and begins to massages his shoulders.

1st man - HEY! What are you doing?!?!
    2nd man - Well sir, I'm a masseuse and you look a little tense so I thought I'd help you out with a massage!
    1st man - Well, that's just great buddy. I'm a lawyer - you don't see me screwing the guy in front of me, do ya?
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good Tuesday morning Abbers,

More clouds & rain today unfortunately - still glad it's not snow
    Mick, your bloom looks like a cross between an asparagus & the blooms my giant yucca plant sends up outside - strange.
    Sorry about not being able to meet up with kuya. Hopefully June will be a better time for her! Keep up the good work on the greenhouse then you can come build one for me, haha!!

I am still on my own today but tomorrow that all changes. I will be going to get my granddaughter tomorrow afternoon & keeping her here until her parents pick her up Friday evening. My grandsons will be spending Friday night here with me. I will probably be borderline insane by the time the weekend rolls around, LOL!

Hello to everyone, I'll check in later.
    Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Huppy Tuesday ABerooonies!!

Mick, wow those are spiffy antiques you found. Where they all in the same area? Good luck with the torturer today.

Pauly and Lav, what I've done is just get high-speed internet and cut out the TV entirely. I can watch what little I'm interested in online with netflix or free on youtube.

Doing a writing assignment for therapist. This guy is really good and effective happy to say. Off to see him again this arvo.

Lav, good luck with the cute monsters!

be well everyone
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hey there Det, hope you got your homework done OK
        Glad you found the right therapist, someone you can work with & get things done.

Where is everyone today??
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL....

:rant::rant::rant::rant:
          Sorry, it's been one of those days ending with a phone call from brother saying he just received an invoice ($16,000.00) from the lawyer dealing with the co-poa's.
          I'll tell you one thing, I'm not f**king paying it! I'd sooner take her to the law society or file an ethics complaint with the bar!
          My mind is just spinning and not with good thoughts.
          Will check back in the morning after I cool off.....PPQP

Comment

Breathe PPQP late check in from me,love the time change in the evening, hate the morning, not hate just time goes by too quickly, excellent talk in the Army these past couple of days,defo something to think about,hope all are well
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
              Breathe PPQP.....excellent talk in the Army these past couple of days,defo something to think about,hope all are well
              Breathing accomplished mainly because I checked out the excellent talk in the Army. Thank you for that. :hug:
              (You gotta love Molly, don't you!)

Det....any chance you'd share some of your writing assignments with us? Not your responses, just the questions asked to start you thinking. Hope your meetup this afternoon was positive.

Heading to bed in a much better frame of mind.......:smile:PPQP
              Last edited by porqoui; March 15, 2016, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X