Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday

Yo peeps top of the marnin to ye..All good here in Dublin weather sposed to be hot today ..up going for brekki just waiting for Trish to flight to land in about an hour..hope all is well with you went to anot American retro diner last night. .Not usually my food but really enjoyed it ..Can't put pics on here via phone have a good day x
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    glad you're enjoying yourself, Mick. What fun meeting up with Byrdie! not much going on here in Sam-land; eat, work, sleep, repeat. not a bad thing, just the same thing. hope everyone enjoys their day.
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hey Mick....hope you're loving sunny Ireland! Hope to meet you tomorrow.
      IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
      Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

I'm excited just thinking about this meeting of some MWO peeps in Dublin! Truly wish we could all join in.

Things getting back to normal after 240 billion gallons of water dropped out of the sky. Plenty to spare, Sam. Drainage around my condo was quite efficient; no complaints from me.

Fun-filled day ahead sealing the grout in the new bath.

Comment

Good morning Abbers on this hump day

Mick, glad you are enjoying yourself. The 'full Irish breakfast' was an eye opener to me, ha ha! A full day's worth of food on a plate for me! Have fun & say HI to Byrdie for me

Sam, same thing going on here - nothing exciting but that's OK with me. Lots of outside time makes me happy.

Pie, glad to hear you avoided the flooding - geez!
          Enjoy your day of grout sealing.

Hi there Daisy!

OK, I'm off to feed animals, get to Curves, get some work done then get back to enjoying some outside time.
          Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,have fun,I'm jealous that you guys get to meet up,what did you have at the American diner? Sam,your days sound like mine but like I tell customers,I stay out ta trouble that wayPie,was gonna ask about the rain and how its affecting you? The news makes it look like the whole state is under water,hi Daisy! Det,time to check in,PQ,missing you too its not even 6 a.m and I'm starving what a pig! Probably cuz I eat dinner so dang early, Kuya,was gonna say that a planned drinking day once a month would be a death sentence for me,I'd give myself permission for that then I'd just use it as an excuse to drink every day(trust me,I've tried that negotiation)plus every other negotiation that we use haha,ho hum, hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning! Pauly, I just popped in here to see how you're doing.:happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by Lizann View Post
                Good morning! Pauly, I just popped in here to see how you're doing.:happy2:
                Aww,you're so sweet Liz! Love you
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

good eve ABers, trucking along here and AF. Trying not to be bummed out. Been doing so much emotion work
                  with my therapist it's been quite a rollercoaster ride to make a long story short.

glad our Texans haven't totally washed away.

also jealous of the Dublin trip. some day I'll get Dx and I to Europe....

rest and journaling here... be well everyone
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X