10th may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10th may

mornin all...quick jump in...cant stop long...dentists at 9.30 and it going to take me 1hr 39 to get there ...its only 26 miles...but its that time kids going to school,people going to work and the ever present road works..not looking forward to this morning at all...the thought of it knocks me sick,but hey thats life Jim...will defo be dribbly mince and custard after today...Anyone watching the invictus games...the sheer courage of these guys and gals overcoming disabilities both physically and mentally to be the masters of their own destiny...these are the ones that were chosen,lets not forget the ones who werent ..they gave as much..utter respect to them all...

right time for a brew then exit stage left..have a great day everyone..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    hope all goes well at the dentist, Mick. Sounds like a long and painful day. Hopefully you don't have to drive back.

Not a good night sleep.... got deeds on my mind. Toss and turn kinda thing. oh well, tonight I'll catch up.

off to soils work today, changing gears.

hope all is well with everyone
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good Tuesday morning Abbers!

Guess what? It's raining again, geez. No change of a drought here anytime soon.

Mick, I hope your dental procedure goes well today & as quickly & painlessly as possible!

Sam, sleep issues are pretty common ~ it's an age group thing I think!
      Watch out for the mud today, it's getting pretty bad, LOL

Hello to everyone & sending wishes for a great AF day for all.
      I'm heading out to Curves, rain or not as soon as I feed everyone currently staring at me.

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, I couldn't sleep either,neither could hubs,I told him I think Bradys hogging the sleep fairy cuz that boy can sleep! Anyways just a quick bueno this morning to all,hope everyone has a great Tuesday,we're missing peeps!Pie,Det,NS etc
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X