Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday June Fird

Good morning all
    looks like a cloudy sort of mist here in ol Virginny. What plans has everyone got for da weekend. I'm hoping to get a little 'vying done. Starting this mountain job. Pretty area, just wish it was winter. So many ticks.

Not much time this morning but I did put the kettle on, saddle up sometime today and a brew. Hope everyone is fine.
    see you all in the funny papers!
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Morning all, Stopping by before the day gets away from me. Adios from me too, to daughter's boyfriend, Sam!

The rains here just won't quit. Dad's house sale fell through, so it's back to square one. Dog retching, tooth aching, and new job wonderful but demanding. And then there's the run in with my brother... Luckily, I've got an AF brain to deal with it all.

Best of Fridays to you all!

Comment

Good morning Abbers, TGIF

Looks like we have dual threads going today but Sam yours appeared three or four minutes before Mick's so you win, ha ha!

Woke up to the sound of heavy rain this morning Sam but I don't think it's going to last all day. I'm sure it will be enough to make some bodacious mud though!!! I hope your day goes well & watch out for the ticks!!

Pie, glad you are OK despite all the BS going on around you. Having a clear mind & a guilt free conscience are both powerful tools. We are much stronger than we think we are, no doubt!

Mick, it's starting to sound like your outlaws need a personal manager aka nanny, ha ha! It's amazing that they can travel so much & not get lost!
      No gardening for me today so I guess I'll spend some time cleaning this place up a bit.

Hello to everyone & wishing a great A Friday for all!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,yup,3 minutes so here I am too it isn't a race,just a tie breaker sorta cuz I love ya both the same Pie,glad you're ok, was getting worried about the flooding effecting you,not much going on with me today,watching Lou all day so that'll keep me busy,made an appt for the therapy guy,now I really don't wanna go,just thinking of going makes me anxious for some reason,anyways hope everyone has a great AF Friday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X