sun26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sun26th

yoo hoo peeps thats moi up n getting ready so jst thought I would wave goodbye!rabbits are gone,plants are all sorted for my friend to come and water...as for getting to the airport,we get the bus down to London and fly out from there..wish you all well..will try n keep in touch....be good n sober :hug:
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    Safe travels, Mick.

Enjoyed reading posts yesterday, too tired to comment but enjoyed the pics, Det. Looks like you're really enjoying yourself, as it should be. PQ, what a great video on the music of (for) Pi!

off to work, hope everyone is well
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick,safe travels Sam,you still getting rain? I swear some little tiny man walks into my room at night with a bucket of sand and sprinkles it into my nose and eyes haha,no fireworks last night thank goodness but someone left the air conditioning on and I woke up a Popsicle at 1 am!! Had to get up and turn it off then I got worried cuz I thought.Brady was still out with his friends,got up again to make sure he was in his room,he was so that was my night,anyhoo,not sure what's up today,probably just groceries and Lou watching, not sure I'll get my steps in today cuz I'm too tired to even care haha,much love to all,I hope everyone has a wonderful day
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Safe travels Mick....have a glorious time.

Sam...don't work too hard today.

Pauly...I'm feeling pretty much the same as you today. Sunday is a day of rest and that's what I'm going to do.

Have a good one all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

PQ- love that musical interpretation of Pi! Whatever were you looking for when you stumbled across it? Wondering if I could download as a ringtone for my phone. Hmm...

Bon Voyage, Mick!! And thanks for starting us off before you left.

Hey Pauly, enjoying your sleepy Sunday?

Hi Det, and a big welcome home to Dx!

I bought a new refrigerator today! Major excitement, I tell ya. Old one still works except for the icemaker, and I've just had enough of making ice in trays. Kind of ironic that I now use so much ice everyday in my cucumber water, rather than in, well, you know

Comment

Pie,hubs undid our ice maker cuz Louie screws around with it so we just buy a huge bag of ice and dig it out,ice trays get on my nerves cuz I can never get the cubes out,grrr
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Sunday ABeroooonies!

Mick, happy trails amigo.

new fridge? wow, I missed out on that one. I don't use ice much cept when i injure myself which come to think
              of it is a pretty common occurrence.

Dx caught up on a whole bunch of sleep and I've been feeding her health yummy chow so all is good. Unfortunately she brought back a bunch of naughty chocolate-covered treats that I've been into. ack!

going to drive down to the lake and see if I can get some 'birds in flight' pictures which are very tricky but I'm up for the challenge by jove.

be well family
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

well dang. Not a single bird at the lake. So I managed another insect:

nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

Mick, I am sure you are enjoying sunny Italy by now. Have a great time

Greetings Sam, PQ, Pie, Pauly, Det!
                  Great dragonfly there Det. I think all the birds are in my yard including the one that fell down my chimney yesterday & flapped around my living room until we caught it & sent it out the front door, ha ha!

My grandson took up my ENTIRE day & just went home at 9:30. Now it's 10:30 & my turn to go to bed.
                  Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav, stuck boysitting again! hope you're getting combat pay
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                    X