Toozdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toozdi

Morning all how are you today then all good. .wow sounds like peeps have been busy in their own chores glad everyone is okay off to Venice city today so will get some photos after have a good one all
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all

lovely sleep and only interrupted by the fact it was time to get up.... ready for some brew, pot's on and the kettle's hot.

Mick, watch out for those merchant's of Venice!!

Det, really enjoying your pics.

have a good one folks,

Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick glad you're having a great time,maybe I'll go to the Venetian this weekend and pretend I'm in Italy haha,Sam,when you're at the soil office sitting around do you still get paid? Either way it gets boring,SF,I would never take chantix just cuz I hate medication, I know I can do it,its just the want that's lacking,I mean I want to quit but I still like it too but at least I have cut down packs are lasting 5 days or more,its hard cuz Kell comes by and we sit out back and smoke and talk,supposed to rain tomorrow hah! We'll see, it would be nice to clear the air anyways,much love to all,hope we all have a great day
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Enjoy your city visit, Mick. New refrigerator is being delivered today, and the first wave of canine guests arrive this evening. I'll take a cup of that brew please, Sam. Have a good Tuesday, everyone.

Comment

Morning, Pauly!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for starting the thread and enjoy Venice. Don't fall out of the gondola's.

Sam...I too had a lovely sleep, what a difference it makes to starting your day. Maybe you should try showering more than once a fortnight.

Pi...it'll be nice to get the fridge in before the wave of guests arrive. I think the PI video was a pop up on a facebook page and it made me think of you. Have a good one.

Pauly...I too would never take chantix....heard too many horror stories about it. Enjoy your day.

Heading in early today. I'm on watering duty for a vacationing garden member. We're in a state of high temps (not like Pauly though) and pop up thunderstorms. Makes the watering a lot easier.

Shout out to all to come and have a Terrific Tuesday all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

The dogoise nipped my toe!! I told you guys about the day I was sitting out back and wearing flip flops and he was coming right toward my feet,sure enough this morning hubs was fixing him a plate,I was standing barefoot by the fridge and he nipped my pinkie toe Hahahaha, it didn't hurt but he's a brat! Hubs was talking about getting him a "friend" hell no!! Hi Pie and PPQP,let's have a great day
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi folks what a brilliant day in Venice weather is hot but ice cream is bellisimo off to sorrento in the morning hope all good including the dogoise..few pics20160628_130436.jpg

20160628_101624.jpg

20160628_100047.jpg
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Lovely pictures Mick.

Det the veggie noodles I get are from our "paleo" section. Customers have told me they have tried to make their own, but it never works out. The ones I have right now are butternut squash. We have zucchini and beet as well. It doesn't look like there is a lot in the package, but there is more than you think. Veggie Noodle Co.

I never had any bad effects from Chantix except I do tend to lose weight. Seems to work as an appetite suppressant as well. I used to have wicked great dreams-but not this time. I do miss those.

Having a great day off. I know better to plan to "go to the pool" later. It always rains when I do that!

Comment

Morning all!
                    Thanks for the coffee, Sam! Im going to need to trying to stay awake while taking a 14 hour licensing course for my alarm license. Its a real yawner. All about stautes and electrical codes. Oy.
                    Enjoy your vacation, Mick, jealous of your gondola-ing! Nice weather!
                    Hugs to all! Byrdie
                    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Nice Pics Mick.....the weather does look great!

Pauly....I hear you with the "Hell No"! Hope your day was good.

I have just got home from a very frustrating day!!!! I think the boss's cognitive thinking has conked out....double booking churches on Sunday's....sent him a long email and told him he could deal with it in the morning. He left at noon. A renter showed up disagreeing with her account. Turns out her payments have been credited to someone else's account. Unbelivable. Then another renter called just as I was leaving and said the boss told her to lock up tonight but she didn't have her keys with her. Had to fish out a set for her and make arrangements for her to pick them up. Think I should take a week off and just say "Deal with it!". Time to unwind, wish I had some ice cream.....:smile:PPQP

X-Post SF...it's the dreams I'm worried about with Chantix. Didn't think they could be great ones. May have to rethink that.

Birdie...good luck with the course, load up on coffee.
                      Last edited by porqoui; June 28, 2016, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Good evening Nesters

Just had a thunder storm here after a real hot & humid day. Hopefully tomorrowcwill be a bit nicer.

Mick, Venice looks awesome. My daughter went there on her honeymoon so at least I've seen the pics. Have fun & keep your hands in the boat

Hi there Sam, did you get this storm tonight too?

Pie, enjoy the new fridge! We just had a new freezer delivered yesterday, it will be nice to buy in bulk & take advantage of sales again. I gave the old freezer to my son years ago while I was living solo. He's making good use of it though.

PQ, your boss sounds like he's got a dementia problem going on. Do you think that's the case?
                        You should take some comp time!!!

Pauly, turtle bites? Really? Lol
                        The cat jumps up & nibbles on my arm from time to time, freaks me out! Apparently she's showing affection or something.

Hi SF!
                        I never tried Chantix but I did watch it turn my sister-in-law into a raging bitch. No thanks. I hope you get better results
                        I make veggie noodles once in a while but they can be a lot of work - depends on the veggie I guess.

Hi there Byrdie! Nice to see you here

Wishing everyone peace tonight!

Lav
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

howdy doody ABskers near and far

Mick, what fantabulous fotos! loving it. Looks like the weather is a tad better than a typical day back home?

got a super butt-kicking session in at kickboxing and am pleasantly exhausted

no animals are biting me today. Must be doing something wrong I guess.

Sun, butternut noodles sound great.

Pauly, as hot as it's been here I can't imagine what it's like down your way. yeesh! You need a bowl of icecream
                          big enough to lay in.

been learning how to use 'lightroom' for photo editing. Learning a new program is fun and also frustrating, but this is important if I'm to advance in the field.

peeling an apple for dessert (trying to be good here)

be well peeps
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                          X