Thirzdee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thirzdee

Morning all how are we then..nearly poets day..There was a big celebration here last night montecatinis 111th birthday ..weather is doing good. .going to pisa today..up the leaning tower..details just using camera phone Samsung s5..big Italian brew for all..Have a nice day..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    thanks the kick off and update, Mick. I've had surprisingly good luck with a phone camera.

actually got out in the field for the soil & water work yesterday. Went to a spring development, capturing spring water has always fascinated me for some reason.

hope everyone is well and enjoys their day!
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good Thursday morning Abbers!

Grazie for the coffee Mick
      I hope you are having a fun day!

Hi Sam, beautiful weather today, huh?
      Glad you were able to be outside & enjoying nature yesterday.

I am watching my grandsons today but the oldest is doing a day camp program for kids at a nearby college. We have to pick him up at 3:30. So for now it's just me & the younger guy.

I think I'm going to be able to squeeze a dinner out this evening from YB. He owes me for 43 years of putting up with him, ha ha!!!!

Hello to the entire crew & wishing a great AF day for all!!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick,enjoy the leaning tower Itthink phone cameras are pretty good most of the time,Lav,happy anniversary, hope you squeeze out a dinner,Sam,good you finally got out of the office,watched The Purge last night before bed,bad idea! Too much action,creepiness and sadness right before nodding off,I'll stick with comedies haha,much love to all,have a great day
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for the Italian brew and enjoy the leaning tower today.

Sam...good to hear you were actually able to do some soil and water work yesterday.

Lav...good luck on squeezing out that dinner today.

Pauly...looks like the grumpiness is gone today.

Wonder if the boss will show up today. Checkup with the Rheumatologist today, current meds seem to be doing the trick. Canada Holiday tomorrow so looking forward to the long weekend. Have a Terrific Thursday all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hiya peeps..wow what a day. Been to the leaning tower and climbed it too..so did Julie. .We then went round pisa and the cathedral came back and went up the funicular railway to montecatini alto it is really high up gawjus vooze how are you all doing hopefully well will put some pics up..20160630_094953.jpg

20160630_120951.jpg
            Looking down from the top

20160630_103458.jpg

20160630_154900.jpg
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

buena sera ABerinis!!

forgot how to spell in Italian

Mick, thanks so much for taking us on tour with you, so fun. Yes, when there is plenty of light the modern cell camera does amazingly well, it's when light isn't so great or when you want to print hi-res that they don't do so well.

Lav, back on boy duty again... what a trooper.

Had a lovely couple hours in the park this morning doing traditional Filipino stick-fighting no, I can't do anything 'normal' it seems.

Here's another pic from Tue evening sunset:

so... big holly weekend and I have diddly squat planned...boy I'm fun. Better think of something.

off to search for more insects or any animals to photo.....

be well peeps
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Lovely pics Mick and Det,Mick,how many steps to climb the tower?
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Mick...love the pic's keep them coming.
                  Det...saw your photo's from Tues and this one is as outstanding as the others. By jove I think you've got it.

Feeling a little stressed out today. Follow up appt with the Rheumatologist resulted in a different diagnosis. Instead of Ankylosing Spondylitis she now thinks I have Psoriatic Arthritis. Apparently the Enbrel I've been on only exacerbates my Irits, which makes sense as my last eye checkup revealed Iritis in my other eye. Geeze what next! Still trying to digest it all. Grateful it's a long weekend.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Aww geez PQ, I hope it all gets sorted out soon. Sorry you are going thru so much medical uncertainty :hug:

Not only did I get dinner out but I got soft shelled crabs
                    Living so close to the Chesapeake Bay has it's advantages!!!

Hi there Pauly & Det!
                    Great pictures Mick - thanks for thinking of us!

Peace to everyone tonight!
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

PPQ, that's no fun. Hope it gets sorted right away.
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                      X